Jonah Epps Films

• Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jonah Epps Films

Formerly Jonah Epps Videography

As wedding filmmakers, we understand that the most important thing about your day is YOU. We know that your wedding day requires lots of time, thought, and planning to make it all come together! This is why we work our hardest to capture all of the details, moments, and events from your big day in a creative way.

Follow Jonah Epps Films on

• Videos 3

17 Reviews for Jonah Epps Films

1 User photo

Jonah Epps Films 1

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing videos!

We are so thrilled with our videos! We received a mini video (~4-5 minutes), footage of the ceremony, and we added on videos for the toasts. We absolutely love all of our videos and feel they definitely captured all of the highlights of our special day. Jonah + team were incredible to work with, and we enjoyed working with them on our wedding day. We are so happy we decided to get a videographer, as now we will always remember the events of our day. Thank you!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2017

Jonah and his team did an amazing job. I’ve been watching our wedding videos over and over since we got them. They truely captured every special moment and the highlight video we got makes me cry every time. I’m in love with all the videos! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Jonah Epps Films 2

Anh · Married on 10/29/2017

Jonah helped us create our Love Story Video Clip. We heard good things about Jonah and his videography skills, but only after meeting and cooperating with him did I feel amazed. He was good at responding to my emails/sms, and was ready to assist me throughout the preparation. We met at a small cafe' in German Village, where we discussed about ideas of our clip. He was open to any suggestion and paid very close attention to my ideas. I really love the fact that he wanted to include my individuality in the Love Story Video Clip. Jonah was very professional, very on-time at our appointment. Our filming time was fun, because Jonah was very friendly and supportive! Jonah even agreed to come back another day to help me record another scene. I was really thankful for that! The product was much more than I had expected! My spouse and I could not stop smiling at how cute and interesting the clip turned out to be! We showed the clip to our guests, family, and friends, and they all LOVE it! Thank you Jonah! You are such a creative and skilled videographer! We will cooperate with you more in the future!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jonah Epps Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings