5540 N. Illinois St., Indianapolis, IN 46208 Map · Phone number

About Jon Brewer Photography

Hi, I’m Jon.

I founded JBP in 2008. Things I love are cycling, food trucks, craft beer, and events that require bow ties. On the flip side, I’m not a fan of spiders, spiders, and spiders. Did I mention I don’t like spiders? A friend might tell you that I’m typically found by day on my bike on a country road in rural Indiana, or perhaps sipping on a Boulevard Brewing Company Tank 7 Ale by night. I chose wedding photography because I am given the opportunity to witness two people, surrounded by an entire room full of the happiest friends and family, who are celebrating a new chapter in their lives. To capture these emotions, these moments, this love…is a passion that drives me to do what I do. It is nothing short of breathtaking.

Hi, I’m Kelsey.

I joined JBP in 2010 as a dress fixer, professional dress bow tier, purse holding, hair fixer and boutonniere pinner; however, in addition to such important roles I am honored to be a part of JBP to capture all the special moments from a different angle. From internet surfing through my favorite blogs – or searching endlessly for the perfect pair of shoes – my motto of ‘smile, you’ll be happier’ carries through in my personal approach to life. In my spare time, I enjoy doing yoga, drinking a good cup of chamomile lemon tea and playing with our lovely little ‘doodle named Charles.

Woof! I’m Charles!

Clearly, I am the newest (and best) member of JBP. Born on June 25, 2012, my skills include chewing on sticks, napping on the hour, and playing fetch with my two JBP partners.

Follow Jon Brewer Photography on

dfc6a35df7109f15 1347596736421 LaurelHallWeddingIndianapolis054
JohnKaliODellIndianaWedding033

5 Reviews for Jon Brewer Photography

B · Married on 07/20/2013

When it came time to choose the photographer for my daughter's wedding, the choice was easy. Jon Brewer Photography was clearly ahead of the pack in all criteria important to us. Personal and professional service were of utmost importance, and we trusted Jon and Kelsey to make it happen. Wow! How they made it happen! It was a joy to work with them and we are thrilled with the beautiful photographs of a great event. Our memories were perfectly captured and we will always be able to relive this wonderful weekend through the photographs crafted by Jon Brewer Photography. Why settle for run-of-the-mill stuff when Jon and Kelsey design their business around making your special day spectacular? Hurry and book now, so you won't be disappointed. I'm serious!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Molly · Married on 06/08/2013

Jon and Kelsey were the greatest team - I absolutely love my wedding pictures and could not have found better photographers in Indianapolis.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jon and Kelsey were great to work with, and provided us with great pictures. They are beautiful. The details they captured make the day more memorable.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jon Brewer Photography FAQ

• Kim King Smith Events
    Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planners

Jon Brewer Photography's team did a FABULOUS job for my client. The pictures were breathtaking and could have been published in any magazine in the USA! He is so creative and artistic. I highly recommend them.

• Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment
    Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jon is an exceptional photographer with a unique style all his own. Jon is also a lot of fun to be around and will make you and the people he shoots, comfortable and relaxed.

• 5540 N. Illinois St. Indianapolis, 46208 See on map