9939 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number

About Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC

Jim Cerone The Perfect Host DJ MC Wedding Entertainment Director® Your wedding will be FUN. Your wedding will be personal and unique. Your wedding will be all about you.

Get what you want.

Call 317-845-0749 before your date is taken.

Follow Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC on

ea7b3de58adf1f65 1526813806 2ab852d9cdd698a4 1526813802811 5 18216617 102123073
bb0a33893f9f0583 1526813805 0d8b2011bfc9cc9f 1526813802808 2 29805 458252688853
Guests dancing
Guests dancing
ea7b3de58adf1f65 1526813806 2ab852d9cdd698a4 1526813802811 5 18216617 102123073

28 Reviews for Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC

Claire · Married on 09/01/2018

Try to remember or imagine the greatest party you've ever been to and that's exactly what Jim can create as the host of your event! He has the innate ability to connect with people of all ages in such a fun and professional way. Jim is truly a master of music and due to how he arranged the selection of songs, we had guests from the age of 6 to 81 out on the dance floor until 11pm at my daughter's wedding reception! I have not ever been to a wedding where there were so many people dancing all night long and because everyone was having such a blast, no one wanted the night to end! Due to Jim's great working relationship with our wedding coordinator, Paula Mallory, and his prior experience in hosting events at Bridgewater Club in Carmel, IN., every imaginable detail and back up plan for possibly needing to move the ceremony and reception from an outdoor setting to indoor ballroom in case of bad weather was impeccably taken care of by Jim and Paula. Because everything flowed so smoothly, it enabled my daughter, her new husband, our families and 175 guests to truly enJOY every moment of such a special evening! Thank you Jim for ALL you did to make that possible......you are absolutely THE best!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC's reply:

Speechless. Claire, thank you very very much for your kind thoughts.

Carol · Married on 05/19/2018

Jim has done two weddings for our family and he is absolutely the best. Takes care of all the flow for the reception so you can just relax and enjoy.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC's reply:

Carol, thank you very much for taking the time to write. It was such a pleasure seeing you and your family again!

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Wow. Jim is the Perfect Host for your wedding. You would be doing your wedding a disservice not to include him in your special day. We originally found him from the AMAZING recommendations of my mom's friend. She had nothing but extraordinary compliments to Jim's service. He exceeded even these high expectations. When I reached out to Jim, he was accommodating, responsive, & interested in my ideas. He had a Wedding Entertainment Planner ready to go to jot down ideas & plans for our day. He knew when he needed to step in to get us down the path for a perfect entertainment wedding.
    Jim was ready with a timeline of events & music to accompany. From the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the night, Jim had a plan. Every minute was detailed & organized. He had us on a path to enjoy every moment of the night & (sometimes more importantly) our guests to rave about how perfect the wedding went. I cannot express how above & beyond Jim goes. He had tips for the perfect toasts, an agenda for us to be guided by, & he even called my mom during the final week just to check in & see how she was holding up. Talk about a perfect host.
    What really blew my mind was he understood that my husband & I couldn't dance. He helped us along the way by choosing the perfect song & made it so the experience was quick & painless. We even got some compliments (although they may have been just being nice), but either way we actually enjoyed the dance. He had so many ideas & listened to every one of our suggestions. We are IU alums & he even playing 'This is Indiana' to make the crowd go crazy.
    The day of, Jim was like a hawk. He knew what songs to play at just the right time to make sure everyone, & I mean everyone, got up on that dance floor. He constantly gave updates to my dad, the best man, & maid of honor so they were aware of their time to speak & made sure every event was a celebration. My wedding was as close to perfect as I could've dreamed & it was all thanks to Jim.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC's reply:

Samantha, I appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please stay in touch and I'll see all of you again sometime soon.

Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• RAVEL Photography
    RAVEL Photography Wedding Photographers

Jim is the true professional. He has a breathe of knowledge, experience and passion for in the entertainment industry. His performance at wedding and other events are what make him truly unique. He has a natural charisma and instantly connects to his clients. He is a true leader and mentor in the entertainment arena. I would highly recommend Jim if you are looking for a distinctive Host, DJ, MC that will deliver beyond your expectations.

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Jonathan Byrd's Hospitality and Restaurant Group
    Jonathan Byrd's Hospitality and Restaurant Group Restaurant Weddings

Catering by Jonathan Byrd's and 502East Event Centre is proud to include Jim Cerone, The Perfect Host DJ and MC on our list of recommended wedding and event professionals. He will take great care of you and your guests on your special day!

• 9939 Allisonville Road Fishers, IN 46038 See on map