Memphis, TN 38197 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

John Mark Enterprises 1

Heather · Married on 05/03/2019

Creative and Beautiful Arrangements

I had my wedding at Cedar Hall so my florals were done through John Mark but I definitely felt that he deserved his own review. I went in knowing very little about bouquets. John Mark was so easy to talk to and he answered all of my emails very promptly. All I told him was the color scheme I was going for and he created the most beautiful cascading bouquet for me! The bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous as well. I even decided to have my bouquet preserved because it was THAT gorgeous! If you are wondering what all he can do, go follow him on Instagram. He really is so creative and creates beautiful arrangements for all occasions!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

Lovely Lovely Lovely

John Mark is amazing. I had a few ideas about what I wanted and he was wonderful to work with. He had an estimate of what things would cost and was very kind in working with me to make sure I stayed within my budget. In the end, the flowers were gorgeous, the centerpieces were beautiful, and I am a very happy bride : )

Sent on 01/12/2019

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

I had booked John Mark prior to him taking his position with the Greenhouse at Cedar Hall. Whether or not you choose cedar hall as your venue, I would highly recommend John Mark. He is so creative and easy to work with! He not only did our wedding flawlessly but also did our rehearsal dinner. It was absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 07/30/2018