431 easton forest cir se, Palm Bay, FL 32909 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About John Grimanis Photography

John Grimanis Photography is a New Hampshire and New England wedding photography studio.
After over 25 years photographing weddings I still love being there, sharing your moments and preserving your happy memories of your special day. I am now on the Florida Space Coast in Palm Bay.

Our wedding photography strives to capture the mood and story of the day. Our style combines traditional, formal, candid (aka: photojournalist), and "snap-shot" to create a flow of the day's events.

Member: PPA (WWW.PPA.COM) Former member of the New Hampshire Professional Photographer's Association and current member of the Professional Photographers of America.

Follow John Grimanis Photography on

wp7ce6f4400506
f72dd3af76032df6 1508428131815 6d501ae564bf

5 Reviews for John Grimanis Photography

Stacey · Married on 09/30/2006

John was beyond exceptional to worth with. As we all know, a wedding can be of great stress and test everyone's limits. But, from the moment I sad down for our first meeting he had a way to put everything at ease. His organization, sense of humor, and the way ot not letting you know the camera was there--was fantastic!

I love my photos and highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2007

jason · Married on 10/15/2005

John was an extreme pleasure to work with. Not only was his work professional and beyond my expectations, but he went over and above his jod description. He aided us with the lauout of the day. He was tremendous.

Sent on 05/10/2007

Heather · Married on 04/29/2006

I can't express how happy I was choosing John (Derry-Aires) as my photographer. John was very flexible and accommodating. He went above and beyond my expectations. I thought John was priced at a good value for the services he provided when comparing with other competition. The formal pictures came out great, but the candids captured the moment of the day. My album came out a masterpiece. All my pictures were accessible on-line which made it easy. I was a very picky person. John had the patience and handled all my requests. John was very responsive from beginning to end and didn't pressure me (even though it took me a while to get going on the picture selection for my album). I was clear to me that John put his heart into his work. John was easy to work with, was well liked by the guests, and not intrusive.

I would highly recommend John to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/03/2007

John Grimanis Photography Pricing

John Grimanis Photography Price Rates

John Grimanis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD
    Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD Wedding Hair & Makeup

To capture the mood and story of the day, Beauty Cast endorses John Grimanis Photography for your wedding.

• 431 easton forest cir se Palm Bay, 32909 See on map
    In home consultations by appointment only