John Greenan & Sons

1314 Fenwick Lane, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About John Greenan & Sons

Located in Silver Spring, Maryland, John Grennan & Sons, Inc can help you find the wedding or engagement ring of your dreams. The showroom offers a vast assortment of designer jewelry pieces, with wedding rings as well as designer fashion jewelry. Family owned and operated since 1947, the jewelers at John Grennan & Sons have the expertise to help you fulfill all of your fine jewelry needs.

The passionate staff at John Grennan & Sons are ready and willing to help you find whatever jewelry piece you’re looking for, whether that is a dazzling engagement ring or a beautiful bridal necklace. As well as a wide selection, the shop also provides clients with the following services:

• Engraving
  • Watch repair
  • Appraisals
  • Jewelry repair
  • Pearl and bead restringing
  • Jewelry cleaning and polishing

18 Reviews for John Greenan & Sons

Katie · Married on 11/19/2016

Greenan's is a wonderful family owned business that anyone in the DC area should consider! My fiance knew nothing about rings, but after meeting with Damon, the process was easy and we got a beautiful ring for a great price!

Britt · Married on 09/17/2016

Just amazing! My husband bought my engagement ring here and it is stunning! We went back to order wedding bands and they were so easy to work with and helped us pick out our perfect wedding bands. Every time I go into Greenan and sons, they always clean my rings for free! I tell everyone to go to Greenan & sons for any of your jewelry needs.

• 1314 Fenwick Lane Silver Spring, District of Columbia, MD 20910 See on map