John Greenan & Sons

1314 Fenwick Lane, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number

About John Greenan & Sons

Located in Silver Spring, Maryland, John Grennan & Sons, Inc can help you find the wedding or engagement ring of your dreams. The showroom offers a vast assortment of designer jewelry pieces, with wedding rings as well as designer fashion jewelry. Family owned and operated since 1947, the jewelers at John Grennan & Sons have the expertise to help you fulfill all of your fine jewelry needs.

The passionate staff at John Grennan & Sons are ready and willing to help you find whatever jewelry piece you’re looking for, whether that is a dazzling engagement ring or a beautiful bridal necklace. As well as a wide selection, the shop also provides clients with the following services:

• Engraving

• Tailored Alloys

19 Reviews for John Greenan & Sons

• Nicole

Nicole Rusnak · Married on 09/01/2019

Greenan & Sons, and Gina were great to work with!

We recently were married September 1st and worked with Greenan & Sons, in Burtonsville and with Gina. Gina was great! My husband was referred to them and had a great experience when picking out my engagement ring and I love it – its perfect. We both went when picking out our wedding bands and she was very helpful in selecting what we wanted and showing us all of options. The quality and experience were all great. Gina communicated to us throughout the process and really was great to work with. We would recommend anyone to use them for weddings or any jewelry needs.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2018

Love this mom and pop shop. Very friendly, let me bring my dog in when I came to drop off my ring and gave him treats. Re-plated by engagement ring in less than 2 hours (looks AMAZING), appraised by ring in 20 mins. They are simply the best. Will keep going for my jewelry needs! Very well priced.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Katie · Married on 11/19/2016

Greenan's is a wonderful family owned business that anyone in the DC area should consider! My fiance knew nothing about rings, but after meeting with Damon, the process was easy and we got a beautiful ring for a great price!

Sent on 10/27/2016

• 1314 Fenwick Lane Silver Spring, District of Columbia, 20910 See on map
    Location of (John Greenan & Sons)