Orlando, FL 32817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Joel & Katie: His & Hers Harmonies

Joel & Katie are the perfect choice if you want your wedding ceremony to be an enjoyable and memorable musical experience for you and your guests. Transplants to Orlando from Nashville, TN, the husband-and-wife duo have been making music together since they were teenagers and have accompanied countless weddings, holiday parties, and worship services together.

Joel & Katie are comfortable in a wide variety of styles and will work with you to select songs and customize a package that is unique for your ceremony. If you want a taste of the traditional, they can perform classical music on flute or voice, accompanied by guitar. They also have an extensive background in church and sacred music, and love singing hymns and worship songs for Christian ceremonies. For less traditional couples, Joel & Katie have a wide catalog of Pop and Jazz standards to celebrate your love for each other!

It's traditional wedding music... with a twist!

HEAR us on Sound Cloud!

• HarpStrings
  • Harpist Christine MacPhail
Joel & Katie singing at a wedding in Colorado Springs, CO
Joel & Katie singing at a wedding in Colorado Springs, CO
Sam... uh... helping out during sound check!
Sam... uh... helping out during sound check!
Singing at a wedding in Bremen, GA

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for Joel & Katie: His & Hers Harmonies

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

Katie and Joel were PERFECT in my spring wedding last April. When I contacted Katie, I knew that I wanted a particular (not so common) indie pop song for my bridal entry. All she requested was the name and artist, and she did the rest! She and Joel wrote an arrangement of the song - they turned it into the most gorgeous duet. I can't even begin to describe how perfect that moment was. Love these two!! Can't go wrong!

For the rest of my ceremony music, I wanted some of my favorite hymns. Originally, I was nervous that the bridal entry would sound incredibly weird being surrounded by traditional old hymn music, but they took care of that too! Katie and Joel played in such a way that they integrated the style of my bridal entry into the hymns while remaining faithful to the original music as it was written. On the day of my wedding, all of my selections sounded like they were meant to be played together!

Seriously, I would choose them over and over again. Brides are always looking for vendors who take the "worry" out of their hands... Katie and Joel are IT. Of all the concerns I had on my wedding day, the music was not one of them!! :)

Sent on 01/26/2015

Jamie · Married on 07/14/2013

Joel and Katie made our wedding ceremony incredibly beautiful. Not only are they wonderful people to know, they're professional, experienced, and accomplished musicians. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect, and I can't imagine having anyone else as a part of our wedding. You won't regret using them for any event!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Katie · Married on 10/27/2012

Joel was so accommodating with my wants for music. He suggested ways to strengthen my ideas to make the music sound more rich for the ceremony-so glad he did! The music was so beautiful and filled the church beautifully!

These two are a magic duo. My day wouldnt of been the same with out them.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Joel & Katie: His & Hers Harmonies FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Flute