Rochester, NH 03867 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 60

About Joe Martin Photography

HI, I am Joe 2019 will be my 9th wedding season with 170+ weddings in the books

I am happy to answer questions you may have.,

I think my work stands out from others in the same field because not only do I care, genuinely, about what I do and about the couples that I serve, but i am always learning the craft and finding the best poses, lighting and techniques to provide couples with quality images and at the same time meeting their needs.

Not only do I take all the "normal" photos of a wedding the ceremony, family portratis and all other wedding day events from getting ready to the flower toss. I like to create a few art pieces as well. I feel I have a unique style that I hope you will love. With a creative eye and a dynamic editing style. I can create something a bit edgy or something more traditional

I would love to talk to you more and make sure we are a great fit. I am sure you want to have a fun day at the wedding and it is my goal to make my part of that day as fun as we can make it. Please have a look at my website and my blog pages to see updated wedding posts. Look forward to hearing form you about your plans and please ask me any questions.

All weddings include the final images on a flash drive with the print release

Couples that work with me are looking to invest at least $2400 with the avarge couple investing $3000 for 8 hour of wedding photography. Albums would be an add on.

Please ask any question you have. I like to think i provide more then quality wedding photography but also share my experience of the day and help to understand the need of each couple. I know life is busy so feel free to me with a TEXT if you like to start a convo.

Follow Joe Martin Photography on

img0759
img0682
img5938
Joe Martin Photography
wedding photogrpahers price new hampshire outdoor
new hampshire wedding photographer 12
img3360
img3893 2
img3719
Joe Martin Photography
new hampshire wedding photographer getting ready
img2472

Joe Martin Photography 1
Joe Martin Photography 2

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous memories!

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Joe! He made the whole process stress free and fun from start to finish. Ahead of the wedding, we were able to talk through logistics of the day, must-have shots, family dynamics- everything you can think of to make sure our day was perfect and everyone felt comfortable. We just got our wedding photos and are absolutely blown away. Our ceremony photos capture all the emotion in the room, our outdoor photos showcase the snowy landscape perfectly, and our reception photos display all the joy and love we remember so clearly from the day. Thank you for giving us our lifelong memories!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Bri · Married on 09/08/2018

Joe was such a gem! We are so happy we found him. He was such a professional. He got through family pictures with ease and we didn't have to think about a thing. He had so many artistic ideas that came naturally. We loved all of the pictures and the slideshow he put together was simply amazing. Joe felt like he was attending the wedding as a friend, he made us very comfortable and made sure we had time to celebrate and party.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Joe Martin Photography's reply:

Two beautiful brides. What more can a photographer ask for? You two were so fun and easy to work with. So happy for the two of you. It has been fun watching you two running around all over Instagram. I wish I could share a photo here but this site does not allow that. Thanks again.

Caitlyn Davis · Married on 07/25/2018

Fun and Professional!

Joe was able to photograph our small, outdoor elopement ceremony in NH on a rainy summer evening! We loved how flexible and creative he was during the shoot and he made us very comfortable. We hope to have Joe take more photos for other life events in the future!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Joe Martin Photography 3
    Joe Martin Photography 4

Joe Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Rochester, NH, 03867 See on map