216 S Ferry Ave, Monroe, WA, 98292, Monroe, WA 98272 Map · Phone number

About Joanna Monger Photography

Congratulations on your engagement!

I am Joanna and I love photographing happy couples in love! My style is primarily photojournalistic and I take my inspiration from nature and old school film photography.

I would be honored to talk to you about your engagement and wedding photography to see if I am a good fit for your special day.

Follow Joanna Monger Photography on

Joanna Monger Photography 6
Joanna Monger Photography 7
  • Laura

Laura Hibbard · Married on 07/22/2019

Couldn’t have picked a more perfect photographer!!

Joanna was an asset on our wedding day! The photos are absolutely gorgeous and the whole day she was organized, light hearted, and knew exactly what to do. She is so personable that everyone in the wedding party and our families could laugh with her and felt relaxed. She would direct us and tell us what to do, was open to our requests, and just overall helped the day flow so smoothly. She was flexible with changes and helped put me at ease when a few things weren’t able to happen. She also did our engagement photos and we LOVE them. She is generous with her time, suggestions/help leading up to the wedding, and her positivity is contagious. My husband and I both talked about how amazing she was the whole day and lucky we were to have her as our photographer.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Williams · Married on 05/11/2019

You will not be disappointed working with Joanna

Joanna was such a dream to work with. I met her at the Snohomish Wedding Tour early in my wedding planning journey and I gravitated towards her immediately. She was warm and funny and we chatted together for a few minutes.

I was pretty overwhelmed getting my budget straight and all the details together and got a cheerful email from Joanna following up on our conversations from the wedding tour. We set up a time to meet at her studio.

No joke - when we arrived there was cold beer in the fridge (FIANCE IMMEDIATELY DIGGING IT), Adele playing softly in the background (SWOON) and Joanna set up a cute little welcome sign with our names on it.

I tell all these little details because this is how Joanna operates. She is the most thoughtful human and puts so much positive energy into her work - its all about the details. She put us at ease, made us smile when we felt awkward, and made us feel so confident we ended up looking like movie starts (Humble brag) and we couldn't be happier with the photos we have.

All jokes aside, if you are considering working with Joanna you will not be disappointed. She goes the extra mile for her clients and we feel very lucky to have worked with her for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. We looking forward to whatever next journey we need captured - she will be the person we call!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Joanna Monger Photography 13
  • Kate

Kate Retherford · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Photographer!

We worked with Joanna for our wedding and had some pretty big asks of her (e.g. photos with our two cats!!) and she delivered some amazing and drool-worthy photos to us!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Joanna Monger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• The Savoy Building #213, 115 West Main Street Monroe, 98272 See on map