San Diego, CA 92107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About JMo Film

Your wedding day, the birth of a child and a rockin' family reunion - these are just a few of the big moments in your life that you'll want to cherish forever.

Our films let you relive those special days with all of the sights & sounds that made them so important and memorable to begin with.

The voices of loved ones, the awesome music, the incredible environment and the raw emotions of your day, all saved forever in stunning HD and provided to you online in a private portfolio, via digital file for your own archive and on BluRay discs to watch again and again.

These events take special dedication and care to produce, and so I only shoot a handful each year. I will personally work with you to customize all aspects of the production to fit your needs, style and desires.

All day coverage starts as low as $900 with the average cost coming in around $2400-$2600.

Shoot me an email so I can learn about what makes you tick and how my team and I will go about capturing your day without you even knowing we're there // jmorsefilm@gmail.com

• Videos 10

2 Reviews for JMo Film

Dee · Married on 03/24/2012

John was a great guy to work with. Never knew he was there he just got into all these little places out of sight. What a great company to work with. Love the tease he put out.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 10/21/2011

To be honest, I hadn't given much thought to a videographer... until I saw one of John's "Teaser Videos." From that moment on, I was sold. We met John for a beer before the wedding, and it was immediately apparently that he was interested in getting to know us as a couple and understanding the type of wedding we were planning. On the day of the wedding, John was a blast to work with, and he captured so many beautiful shots of our day. I know that years from now, I'll cherish being able to listen to the tremble in our voices as we say our vows. John's 'Teaser Video' for our wedding brought tears to my eyes! I resisted the urge to give him any direction whatsoever, and he knocked it out of the park- it's better than anything I could ever have imagined!

Sent on 12/06/2011