Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About JMK Photos

I love authentic images that show the true story of your wedding day. JMK Photos is a full service wedding photographer based in Charlottesville, VA. We specialize in commercial style and photo journalistic wedding documentation, meaning we capture events as they unfold, and we do it to the highest standard artistically and technically. We want you to feel like your images could be featured in any bridal magazine! If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Charlottesville or anywhere in the world, please contact JMK Photos today!

coupletree
jacandrew15

• Videos 1

38 Reviews for JMK Photos

Justeen · Married on 09/06/2015

We are so glad that we chose Jamie to do our engagement and wedding photos! She is very sweet and friendly, and helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was very efficient in taking photos on our wedding day, so we were able to spend more time with our guests. Jamie got our photos back to us very quickly and we absolutely love them!

Kathryn · Married on 06/05/2015

Jamie was amazing! She was able to follow the specific photographer guidelines at my church, and still managed to capture beautiful images. She had previously worked at my reception venue, and was very knowledgeable about the best places to take pictures in that area. I was impressed with the moments she was able to capture while I was getting ready, as well as the candids throughout the reception, which are memorable keepsakes from my special day. Jamie gives you a CD of all of the photos she edited so that you can have straight access to the images from your day. I am thankful for the quality services we received from her!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/26/2013

I am thrilled with our decision to have Jamie as our wedding photographer. Our wedding day was a sunny, autumn day but it was chilly! Jamie was quick and made sure our bridal party and families were not stuck outside freezing for pictures! Jamie and her team were calm and had excellent, creative ideas for our First Look and photographs. Jamie has an extremely quick turn around time - we woke up the day after the wedding to a blog post containing some of her amazing photos from our wedding! Her pictures are stunning and truly capture the best moments from our wedding. She truly is able to bring out the emotions of the day! I will also be printing numerous pictures to hang around our house. Multiple friends and family have stated the pictures look as if they came from a bridal magazine. I cannot wait for another reason to hire Jamie for pictures!

JMK Photos FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Keswick Vineyards
    Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Jamie Kay has photographed many weddings at Keswick Vineyards. She is quick at her work and never disappoints with her photos. Her colors are just right on and everything looks so natural. I love working with her and you should book with her with confidence.

• Harvest Moon Catering
    Harvest Moon Catering Wedding Caterers

We have had the opportunity to work with JMK the past couple of weeks and LOVE their work. Their pictures are fun and creative and they are a blast to work with!

• chrisdscott Films
    chrisdscott Films Wedding Videographers

Jamie is always well-loved by everyone she works with and is one of the most laid back professionals I have encountered. She prides herself on prompt but exceptional delivery.

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map