14404 137th Place NE, Woodinville, WA 98072 Map · Phone number

JM Cellars 7
  • Carolee

Carolee · Married on 07/13/2019

A magical day at JM Cellars

Having our wedding at JM Cellars was an incredibly magical experience. The venue is so beautiful. The 2nd floor of the venue is opened to the wedding party at 10am until 11pm at night. There is a large bridal suite with a full bathroom, a library with 1/2 bath for the men to get dressed, a full kitchen, dining table, living room and game room with a pool table. This 2nd floor also has a beautiful deck in which you can look out to the pretty grounds outdoors where you are surrounded with beautiful trees and flowers. The bocce court which is transformed into the ceremony site is also nested into the tress and has an arbor made out of wood. The beauty that surrounds you at JM does not need anything else added. I chose not to add any flowers at all as the simple elegance of the entire venue is perfect as is. In addition to the outside space there is plenty of inside space for dancing, a sit down dinner and for the ceremony too as a rainy day back up plan. We will always remember our wedding day at JM as an incredibly special day.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Grace Choi · Married on 10/13/2018

Magical wedding venue!

First of all, this is a STUNNING venue for a wedding! The moment I set foot on property I knew I had to have my wedding here. Secondly, from planning to execution, the JM team were professional, helpful, and just so nice! I had a great experience with the sales manager (Sarah), and also the on-site coordinator (Jessica). It was a pleasure to work with them both. Our ceremony and reception were both inside due to the time of year, but JM also does them outdoors, as well. So many twinkling lights and candles everywhere, a spacious upstairs loft where the bridal party can get ready, and just a very unique venue overall. I would highly recommend their venue for weddings or other special events! Thank you, JM!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

We had our wedding last Fall with about 90 guests at JM Cellar. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Not only are the grounds gorgeous (and OMG Fall is so pretty and colorful!), but the quality of care the ladies who organized the wedding was fantastic. They even did extra decor in the bar room and helped out my florist! The price is right and the wine is excellent. We became members of the wine club after our wedding and are greeted warmly by the staff every time we return. So happy we went with JM Cellars, such a romantic location!

Sent on 08/30/2018