14404 137th Place NE, Woodinville, WA 98072 Map · Phone number

JM Cellars 6
JM Cellars 7

Grace Choi · Married on 10/13/2018

Magical wedding venue!

First of all, this is a STUNNING venue for a wedding! The moment I set foot on property I knew I had to have my wedding here. Secondly, from planning to execution, the JM team were professional, helpful, and just so nice! I had a great experience with the sales manager (Sarah), and also the on-site coordinator (Jessica). It was a pleasure to work with them both. Our ceremony and reception were both inside due to the time of year, but JM also does them outdoors, as well. So many twinkling lights and candles everywhere, a spacious upstairs loft where the bridal party can get ready, and just a very unique venue overall. I would highly recommend their venue for weddings or other special events! Thank you, JM!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

We had our wedding last Fall with about 90 guests at JM Cellar. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Not only are the grounds gorgeous (and OMG Fall is so pretty and colorful!), but the quality of care the ladies who organized the wedding was fantastic. They even did extra decor in the bar room and helped out my florist! The price is right and the wine is excellent. We became members of the wine club after our wedding and are greeted warmly by the staff every time we return. So happy we went with JM Cellars, such a romantic location!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    JM Cellars 16
    JM Cellars 17
  • Shimmerene

Erin · Married on 06/30/2016

If you're looking for a venue to host a small wedding and you love the gorgeous nature of the Pacific Northwest as well as the beauty of a winery, look no further! JM Cellars was an absolutely gorgeous backdrop to our intimate, family-only, 30-person guest list wedding. The grounds are beautiful, the wine is delicious and every time we visited the venue during the planning process, I didn't want to leave. Sarah was great to work with - she was responsive and pretty accommodating when we asked about replacing valet with shuttle service. She was super sweet whenever we came by, always had a glass of wine to offer and was great about introducing me to Peggy and John the owners if they were around. The only thing I'm sad about is that I don't have as many reasons to visit anymore (except for the delicious wine)!

Sent on 07/14/2016