5077-109 Fruitville Rd #250, Sarasota, FL 34232 Map · Phone number

About Jim Casey Entertainment LLC

How important is the Entertainment portion of your wedding reception? Do you want to have FUN AND ELEGANCE at your Longboat Key or Anna Maria Island wedding reception? Do you want the dream wedding in Sarasota that you have fantasized about as a little girl?

Your choice of entertainment for your Bradenton wedding reception will have a greater impact on the success of it than any other factor. Let me make you wedding fantasy into reality!

It is my responsibility to make your Sarasota wedding day as FUN and memorable. Not only will I provide detailed pre-planning, superior music programming & MC skills & tasteful interaction at your reception, I will coordinate ALL the details with the vendors involved in your special day, to ensure EVERYTHING happens with perfection!

* Just as you are selective in your choice for a DJ, I am selective as to what clientele I want to work with *

Follow Jim Casey Entertainment LLC on

Bride and groom
de6c33135812c487 1444473105482 headerimage

17 Reviews for Jim Casey Entertainment LLC

Veronica · Married on 11/12/2016

Jim Casey is the best! He kept us smiling and laughing and dancing all night. He's very professional and easy to work with. The music he played and the timing was perfection. I love how the portal he provided put me in the driver's seat of the reception. I was able to plan and control the music for the entire event easily. Mostly though, Jim is a joy to be around and an asset to any wedding party. I highly recommended him for any event!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Heather · Married on 11/05/2016

Jim Casey was fantastic, great pricing without having to worry about a poor DJ. Client portal is fantastic, you can log on and fill in all of the information about your event. Add your music preferences, do not plays and must plays. I coordinated only via email the entire time due to my busy schedule. He was extremely responsive, answered all of my questions and didn't miss a beat at my reception. For us only speaking via email everything was flawless. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Jim Casey dj'd my recent wedding. He worked with me and my groom to choose music---even the music to be played on the beach as I walked down the aisle. He is responsive to questions/requests and provided personalization of our reception music. We had a fun, memorable event with his professional help. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/25/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jim Casey Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• M&M Entertainment
    M&M Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jim Casey is one of the most effective MC's and innovative DJ's I know. No one I know represents his clients more ardently or authentically. I know, I've known Jim for over 15 years, and he's one of my very best friends, both inside and outside of the industry. Jim designs his client's events very specifically to what they envision, and will go to literally any length to guarantee his clients vision becomes reality. If you have an event planned, you want Jim working for you!

• Bill Adams Entertainment
    Bill Adams Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great DJ and Entertainer. He will make your Wedding Amazing.

• Dionne Entertainment
    Dionne Entertainment Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Jim Casey! He's a true professional who genuinely cares about the success of your wedding reception.

• 5077-109 Fruitville Rd, #250 Sarasota, 34232 See on map