Roseville, CA 95678 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Jim and Stephanie Sutherlin, Wedding Photographers

Jim and Stephanie Sutherlin, Wedding Photographers is a husband and wife team of wedding photographers based in Roseville, CA. We love making new friends, drinking wine, growing our own vegetables and traveling to quirky destinations. We've been photographing weddings for four years and we love it (almost as much as traveling)! We take pride in what we do, and we'll do whatever it takes to make sure your most precious memories are captured for you to cherish always.

Follow Jim and Stephanie Sutherlin, Wedding Photographers on

3c1acc8af63ed345 1427055038335 8

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Jim and Stephanie Sutherlin, Wedding Photographers

Lynn · Married on 05/16/2015

Stephanie listened to all my requests and also provided great suggestions. She has an eye for detail and my pictures turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend Stephanie, she is professional and so easy to work with.

Sent on 06/29/2015

It was a pleasure working with Stephanie and Jim. I was very picky about who we used for our wedding photographer because my dad is in the business as well and he is pretty critical of other photographers. We looked at and talked to a lot of different photographers and they were always either way too pricey, dad didn't like the photos or they were not very personable. Since our photographer would be with us throughout our most special day, I felt that it was important that we were comfortable around them. My dad saw some of Stephanie's photos on a slideshow for a venue and told me to contact her because he loved her photos. I assumed she'd be out of my price range but low and behold, her prices are great and she has a great personality as well! We love our photos! We couldn't be more thrilled with every aspect of having Stephanie as the photographer of our best day yet. We can't wait to call her up to do our baby photos (no dad, we are not pregnant yet).

Sent on 03/25/2015

Aleixs · Married on 08/16/2014

Stephanie Sutherlin photography was so amazing and helpful. She was always on time and answered all my questions as well as got my pictures back to me very quickly! Love her and would totally use her service again.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jim and Stephanie Sutherlin, Wedding Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Roseville, 95678 See on map