Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein

Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein

About Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein

Personal, Inclusive Interfaith, Traditional/Reform, Same Sex, and Non-religious Wedding Ceremonies

Your Wedding Ceremony is the most important and meaningful piece of the

promises that you make to one another.

It ought to reflect your love, dreams and individuality.

Together, we create your unique ceremony.

A beautiful remembrance for all time.

“From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, a single brighter light goes from their united being.” - Baal Shem Tov

It would be my privilege to work with you on creating  a warm, unique and inclusive ceremony that reflects your values and love.

I officiate at Jewish, Interfaith, and Same Sex Marriages as well as Baby Namings, Pet Memorials, and special Anniversary Celebrations.

Each couple is unique. As we get to know one another, we together create a ceremony that is reflective of you, your vision and your beliefs. Each and every ceremony is a bit different but all are warm and inclusive.

When appropriate, I am happy to co-officiate with clergy of other faiths.

It is my pleasure to serve Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and areas of PA and Southern NJ.

Again, it would be my privilege to guide you as you begin the exciting journey towards your wedding.

I am happy to perform wedding services for:

Jewish couples

Interfaith couples

Same-sex couples

I happily co-officiate with clergy of other faiths in a neutral venue.

I look forward to hearing from you! I may be reached at 804-335-4041 or through Jewishheartandsoul.com.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (15)
Interfaith Ceremony (12)
Single Religion (4)
Agnostic (2)

We had a great experience with Rabbi Annie. Even though we were in different cities, she made a real effort to get to know us through several Skype sessions in the months leading up to the wedding. She listened and worked with us to help us create the ceremony that we wanted, and was extremely flexible in meeting our needs. The ceremony she produced was personal and meaningful to us, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Afterwards we received numerous words of praise from our guests. We would highly recommend working with her.

Profile Picture David, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish

Working with Rabbi Annie was both fun and easy. As soon as I spoke to her on the phone for the first time, I knew she was the one to marry me and my husband! As she is located in MD and us in Philadelphia, we often used Skype and Facetime to connect on a monthly basis in order to get to know each other. My husband ins't religious, and I consider myself to be, so she help us tailor the ceremony that fit us perfectly, of which we had complete say in. She is a great listener, and delivered an extremely heartfelt ceremony at our wedding. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was, and now even a few of our family members will be using her for their upcoming weddings! I would 100% recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews

1 Photo

colorful and joyous

1 Photo

1 VIDEO

Wedding officiation with a heart
0:53 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS

Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein performed the ceremony for my clients wedding this past weekend. She was easy to plan with and very responsive to confirm details. Her delivery of the service was so thoughtful, she kept the guests engaged with her humor and brought tears to their eyes (happy tears) with touching moments. She was a breeze to work with, and I truly appreciated her punctuality & kindness! If you're getting married, she's your Rabbi/Cantor!

Events

Bethesda, MD 20817   See On Map
804-335-4041 (phone)
Philadelphia, PA 19019   See On Map
804-335-4041 (phone)
Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein is a wedding officiant - rabbi-cantor from Bethesda,MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland, Philadelphia. Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the NY/NJ/DC wedding industry for over 25 years. We specialize in We specialize in individualized Jewish, Interfaith,Same Sex, Cross cultural, Jewish and same sex wedding ceremonies..