Jewelwing Photography

Jupiter, Florida View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Jewelwing Photography provides wedding photography services in Jupiter, Florida. Nature, people and moments. Those are the things principal photographer Colin loves to capture. His style documents the natural beauty at your event or in your life.

Experience
Colin began his photography career as a nature photographer. His work has been featured on news outlets such as Fox, Yahoo and the Daily Mail. Merchandise made by the National Wildlife, Smithsonian and Sierra Club have featured his photos. Colin even released a photography book that is available in three different countries.

Jewelwing Photography provides wedding packages that include your engagement shoot and eight hours or more of coverage. Couples will receive an unlimited amount of high-resolution images. You'll be able to see the moments from your wedding on an online gallery and receive a flash drive with all of the edited images. Colin's other services include:

• One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500.00

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Samantha S. Married on 02/17/2019

A True Gem!

I did so much research to find the right wedding photographer, but Colin was actually recommended to us by our videographers. Choosing the right wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make. I've seen some beautiful weddings that were not portrayed the way they should have been. We are SO happy we decided to work with Colin for our wedding. Not only was he flexible, quick in communication, and professional- but his product is QUALITY! Our family was very large and all over the place and I was worried we weren't going to get all of our portraits because of it- but I was pleasantly surprised. One of the best surprises of all was how quickly we received our wedding pictures. After sharing just a few on Instagram we have received so many compliments from friends and family. Heavily followed Wedding blogs have asked me to feature my wedding, bridal salons have reposted my pictures, and people have asked for my photographers information. Which I obviously shared with my recommendation. Thank you Colin, for capturing our day with such beautiful quality.
    Pili Married on 08/11/2018
    Collin did an amazing job with our photos! He was also very flexible and was able to come to our rehearsal dinner and help me choose the perfect album. He is super easy to work with and gives great quality!
    Kayla Married on 03/18/2018

Phenomenal!

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Colin! He was recommended to us by a coworker of mine, and she was 100% right!
    Colin responded quickly, was always friendly and professional, and totally captured the joy on our wedding day! His photos are breathtaking, I couldn't believe how good we looked!
    He was offering a wonderful package deal for wedding and engagement photos, before discovering him we didn't think we would be able to afford a photography service that checked all the boxes on out list. I am so grateful to Colin and hope to work with him again in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jupiter, Florida, 33478
561-221-6973
Location of (Jewelwing Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding