1069 Voluntown Road, Jewett City, CT 06351 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,795
Availability Check your date

About jesslancephoto

Jesslancephoto specializes in fine art wedding photography. Our goal is to capture your big day as it happens...all the smiles, laughs, tears and joy of your wedding day! Planning a wedding can be a bit stressful, but I hope to make your photography experience as simple and fun as possible. Everyone's big day is unique and so are our Collections. I'd love to plan a time to meet and go over your details to create a package that fits your specific needs.

Jesslancephoto here to capture life's biggest moments and everything else in between.

Follow jesslancephoto on

jesslancephoto 6
jesslancephoto 7

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic photographer

We loved working with Jess! She was so personable, and easy to communicate with, and flexible with our schedule (working full time and getting married about an hour from our home). We loved that she had lots of full galleries on her website, which made us confident in her photography throughout the whole day, unlike some photographers that only show you their "best of" shots on their websites. I also went back to the galleries a few times, before our engagement shoot and wedding, for some ideas of what kind of poses and types of photos I liked. She delivered sneak peeks very quickly, which was exactly what a bride wants, and our photos were all ready in a reasonable amount of time--especially since she was probably trying to get out tons of work before her maternity leave. She did our wedding about 6 months pregnant and didn't miss a single beat the whole day!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    jesslancephoto 15
    jesslancephoto 16
    jesslancephoto 17

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Jess did our engagement session and we couldn't be happier!!! We wanted to have the shoot at a spot where the colors would be the most vibrant and Jess took the time from day one to send us pictures of past sessions she had done at different spots we were considering. She was incredibly flexible as I couldn't make up my mind between two locations, but she was completely understandable and didn't pressure me to make a decision. My fiancé wasn't thrilled to have these pictures done in the first place as he isn't a big fan of having his pictures taken, but he was laughing with Jess the entire time during the session. She made it so easy for us to relax and have a good time! I would highly highly recommend her, and I just wish she was available for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Valerie · Married on 08/31/2018

Where do I even start?! Jess is the absolute best. I can honestly not say enough amazing things about her. When I started interviewing photographers for our engagement shoot and wedding, I knew right away that she was the photographer for us :). She stood out from the rest. She was personable, respectable, kind, and genuinely excited about the biggest day of our life! Her style of photography is timeless and beautiful. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, she was organized, fun to be around, and made the photography process that some may dread, one of the most fun parts of our day. Every single person in our wedding party was RAVING about her. Before the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what pictures I requested and actually taking them on the day was, like I said, very organized and so easy! She was our photographer but she also had so much part in the timing and organization of the entire day. She was always there to keep me calm and ensure me that everything was going to be perfect. Not only was she beyond amazing on our wedding day, but when she sent our photos to us, it was honestly magical. They were so perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Needless to say we hired Jess as our wedding photographer, but we are leaving with a genuine friend. Our wedding day couldn't possibly have been as perfect as it was without her.

Sent on 09/28/2018

jesslancephoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor Wedding Decor & Lighting

JessLance....is amazing | talented | bold | quirky | creative | energetic | passionate | driven. Not only do I recommend her to all of my couples who are still in search of a photographer but I recommend her to all of my friends and family as well. She truly cares about her work, her art and her clients. I love watching her grow in what she does and can honestly say this girl is unstoppable, she gets better every wedding she shoots. I'm proud to call her one of my best friends now after meeting her a few years ago in the industry. #teamJess <3

• Wrights Mill Farm
    Wrights Mill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Jess has been coming to the farm more and more and our couples love her work. That has earned her to one of our recommended photographers

• 1069 Voluntown Road Jewett City, 06351 See on map