1069 Voluntown Road, Jewett City, CT 06351 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,795
Availability Check your date

About jesslancephoto

Jesslancephoto specializes in fine art wedding photography. Our goal is to capture your big day as it happens...all the smiles, laughs, tears and joy of your wedding day! Planning a wedding can be a bit stressful, but I hope to make your photography experience as simple and fun as possible. Everyone's big day is unique and so are our Collections. I'd love to plan a time to meet and go over your details to create a package that fits your specific needs.

Jesslancephoto here to capture life's biggest moments and everything else in between.

Follow jesslancephoto on

jesslancephoto 5
jesslancephoto 6
jesslancephoto 7

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Jess did our engagement session and we couldn't be happier!!! We wanted to have the shoot at a spot where the colors would be the most vibrant and Jess took the time from day one to send us pictures of past sessions she had done at different spots we were considering. She was incredibly flexible as I couldn't make up my mind between two locations, but she was completely understandable and didn't pressure me to make a decision. My fiancé wasn't thrilled to have these pictures done in the first place as he isn't a big fan of having his pictures taken, but he was laughing with Jess the entire time during the session. She made it so easy for us to relax and have a good time! I would highly highly recommend her, and I just wish she was available for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Valerie · Married on 08/31/2018

Where do I even start?! Jess is the absolute best. I can honestly not say enough amazing things about her. When I started interviewing photographers for our engagement shoot and wedding, I knew right away that she was the photographer for us :). She stood out from the rest. She was personable, respectable, kind, and genuinely excited about the biggest day of our life! Her style of photography is timeless and beautiful. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, she was organized, fun to be around, and made the photography process that some may dread, one of the most fun parts of our day. Every single person in our wedding party was RAVING about her. Before the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what pictures I requested and actually taking them on the day was, like I said, very organized and so easy! She was our photographer but she also had so much part in the timing and organization of the entire day. She was always there to keep me calm and ensure me that everything was going to be perfect. Not only was she beyond amazing on our wedding day, but when she sent our photos to us, it was honestly magical. They were so perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Needless to say we hired Jess as our wedding photographer, but we are leaving with a genuine friend. Our wedding day couldn't possibly have been as perfect as it was without her.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/13/2018

My husband has known Jess since high school which made her a very easy choice for us. Jess photographed our actual engagement as well so we were familiar with her already. She has been amazing. We had an initial meeting with Jess to discuss different packages and items that she offered. We were able to make adjustments to our package prior to the wedding. Jess and her 2nd photographer worked very well together and made the day extremely comfortable and stress free for us. Jess was extremely responsive to any questions or concerns that we had and would answer emails very fast. Jess has a questionnaire that she sends you which really helps you organize your thoughts. It deals with the pre-ceremony timeline such as where and when the bride and groom will be getting ready and specific timing. The questionnaire also has a list of specific photos that the bride and groom want and Jess stuck to that list and made sure we got a photo with every person that we checked off and wrote down. If you have specific visions of how you want something, just speak with her about it and she will make it happen. Additionally we recommend going to her studio in person to see options of photo books and canvas prints. Jess went out of her way to meet us prior to the wedding at the venue (over an hour drive for her). She had wanted to come up with a contingency plan if it were to rain. The walk through was helpful for us and ironed out some last minute details. In addition to being helpful, calm, and kind, Jess is a lot of fun to work with. After the ceremony, she was so clear in her instructions and made it easy to take photos as a group. She directed us efficiently and made the portrait part of the wedding faster than expected. The next day, she sent us a few sneak peak photos. The photos looked incredible and we can’t wait to see the rest! We highly recommend Jess to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She was a pleasure to work with and is such a sweet person at heart.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    jesslancephoto 8
    jesslancephoto 9
    jesslancephoto 10
    jesslancephoto 11

jesslancephoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor Wedding Decor & Lighting

JessLance....is amazing | talented | bold | quirky | creative | energetic | passionate | driven. Not only do I recommend her to all of my couples who are still in search of a photographer but I recommend her to all of my friends and family as well. She truly cares about her work, her art and her clients. I love watching her grow in what she does and can honestly say this girl is unstoppable, she gets better every wedding she shoots. I'm proud to call her one of my best friends now after meeting her a few years ago in the industry. #teamJess <3

• Wrights Mill Farm
    Wrights Mill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Jess has been coming to the farm more and more and our couples love her work. That has earned her to one of our recommended photographers

• 1069 Voluntown Road Jewett City, 06351 See on map