jesslancephoto

Lisbon, CT View map
$4,795 Most Popular Price

$4,795 Most Popular Price

Jesslancephoto specializes in fine art wedding photography. Our goal is to capture your big day as it happens...all the smiles, laughs, tears and joy of your wedding day! Planning a wedding can be a bit stressful, but I hope to make your photography experience as simple and fun as possible. Everyone's big day is unique and so are our Collections. I'd love to plan a time to meet and go over your details to create a package that fits your specific needs.

Jesslancephoto here to capture life's biggest moments and everything else in between.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4795

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Lauren S. Married on 05/07/2021

Perfect photographer for our wedding day!

I'm so glad we picked Jess as our wedding photographer! My husband and I aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera but Jess made the process so easy going for us. She made us feel so comfortable and was very flexible throughout the planning process. We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out! She captured our wedding day perfectly.
    Alison Married on 05/01/2021

we love our photos from Jess!

Jess was simply amazing from start to finish. We liked her immediately from the first phone call - she was easy to talk to and patiently answered all of our questions. She was quick to reply to every email or phone call. She took both our engagement photos and wedding photos and we love them so much. We haven't taken any formal photos in the past, but Jess was able to make us feel as comfortable as possible throughout the process. I felt like she really captured the happiness and the energy of our wedding and that came across in the photos which is exactly what we wanted. There was a lot of stress leading up to our big day and our wedding didn't happen exactly as we planned (thanks, COVID), but our photos exceeded every expectation and turned out amazing. Thank you Jess!
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn M. Married on 05/30/2020

Thank you Jess!

Planning a wedding in 2020 was anything but easy, with the exception of working with Jess. When COVID-19 hit and it looked like we would need to change our original wedding date, Jess was the first (and only) vendor that reached out to me pre-emptively. She worked with us to reschedule and was gracious and kind throughout the whole process. She even met with us on our original wedding date to take engagement photos, which really helped brighten a day that was bittersweet! Although our plans changed yet again for our 2nd date and we had a backyard wedding with 16 guests instead of 120, we decided it was important for us to still have photos of that day and I'm SO glad we did. My husband and I don't take a ton of photos of ourselves, and I am not generally comfortable in front of a camera, but I am so in love with the photos Jess took of our wedding day. It's been wonderful to be able to share them with our family and friends who could not be with us, so they mean even more to me than I would have anticipated. I would recommend Jess to anyone in a heartbeat!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

jesslancephoto Price Rates

More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor Wedding Decor & Lighting

JessLance....is amazing | talented | bold | quirky | creative | energetic | passionate | driven. Not only do I recommend her to all of my couples who are still in search of a photographer but I recommend her to all of my friends and family as well. She truly cares about her work, her art and her clients. I love watching her grow in what she does and can honestly say this girl is unstoppable, she gets better every wedding she shoots. I'm proud to call her one of my best friends now after meeting her a few years ago in the industry. #teamJess <3

Wrights Mill Farm Wrights Mill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Jess has been coming to the farm more and more and our couples love her work. That has earned her to one of our recommended photographers

Lisbon Lisbon, CT, 06351
Location of (jesslancephoto)

jesslancephoto frequently asked questions

What photography services does jesslancephoto include in the starting price?

jesslancephoto includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does jesslancephoto include in their most popular wedding package?

jesslancephoto includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does jesslancephoto offer?

jesslancephoto offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does jesslancephoto offer?

jesslancephoto offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does jesslancephoto offer for wedding events?

jesslancephoto offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend jesslancephoto and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

jesslancephoto is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding