jesslancephoto Reviews

jesslancephoto 5
jesslancephoto 6
jesslancephoto 7

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Jess did our engagement session and we couldn't be happier!!! We wanted to have the shoot at a spot where the colors would be the most vibrant and Jess took the time from day one to send us pictures of past sessions she had done at different spots we were considering. She was incredibly flexible as I couldn't make up my mind between two locations, but she was completely understandable and didn't pressure me to make a decision. My fiancé wasn't thrilled to have these pictures done in the first place as he isn't a big fan of having his pictures taken, but he was laughing with Jess the entire time during the session. She made it so easy for us to relax and have a good time! I would highly highly recommend her, and I just wish she was available for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Valerie · Married on 08/31/2018

Where do I even start?! Jess is the absolute best. I can honestly not say enough amazing things about her. When I started interviewing photographers for our engagement shoot and wedding, I knew right away that she was the photographer for us :). She stood out from the rest. She was personable, respectable, kind, and genuinely excited about the biggest day of our life! Her style of photography is timeless and beautiful. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, she was organized, fun to be around, and made the photography process that some may dread, one of the most fun parts of our day. Every single person in our wedding party was RAVING about her. Before the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what pictures I requested and actually taking them on the day was, like I said, very organized and so easy! She was our photographer but she also had so much part in the timing and organization of the entire day. She was always there to keep me calm and ensure me that everything was going to be perfect. Not only was she beyond amazing on our wedding day, but when she sent our photos to us, it was honestly magical. They were so perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Needless to say we hired Jess as our wedding photographer, but we are leaving with a genuine friend. Our wedding day couldn't possibly have been as perfect as it was without her.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/13/2018

My husband has known Jess since high school which made her a very easy choice for us. Jess photographed our actual engagement as well so we were familiar with her already. She has been amazing. We had an initial meeting with Jess to discuss different packages and items that she offered. We were able to make adjustments to our package prior to the wedding. Jess and her 2nd photographer worked very well together and made the day extremely comfortable and stress free for us. Jess was extremely responsive to any questions or concerns that we had and would answer emails very fast. Jess has a questionnaire that she sends you which really helps you organize your thoughts. It deals with the pre-ceremony timeline such as where and when the bride and groom will be getting ready and specific timing. The questionnaire also has a list of specific photos that the bride and groom want and Jess stuck to that list and made sure we got a photo with every person that we checked off and wrote down. If you have specific visions of how you want something, just speak with her about it and she will make it happen. Additionally we recommend going to her studio in person to see options of photo books and canvas prints. Jess went out of her way to meet us prior to the wedding at the venue (over an hour drive for her). She had wanted to come up with a contingency plan if it were to rain. The walk through was helpful for us and ironed out some last minute details. In addition to being helpful, calm, and kind, Jess is a lot of fun to work with. After the ceremony, she was so clear in her instructions and made it easy to take photos as a group. She directed us efficiently and made the portrait part of the wedding faster than expected. The next day, she sent us a few sneak peak photos. The photos looked incredible and we can’t wait to see the rest! We highly recommend Jess to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She was a pleasure to work with and is such a sweet person at heart.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    jesslancephoto 8
    jesslancephoto 9
    jesslancephoto 10
    jesslancephoto 11

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

You want a photographer like Jess for your wedding, in fact... you want Jess to be your photographer- trust me. Jess was one of the first vendors that we booked for our wedding (booked in Winter/Spring 2015-16 for October 2017 wedding) and besides the fact that our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful, she is genuinely interested in helping to make your vision and your day come to life. There were so many aspects of our day that I didn't even think of (running out of daylight hours for photos, places onsite to take specific photos, etc)... but Jess always had a solution. She is knowledgable in the industry and was able to direct me to two other vendors the we used for styling and videography. Jess will capture the candid, natural moments of your day-- and listen to all of your Pinterest ideas and peek at your board to see what inspires you so that she can capture the essence of you and your guests. She will bring with her a second shooter, if you choose that option, who is equally as talented and able to capture moments that would otherwise go undocumented with only one photog on site! Jess is a magnificent and talented photographer, professional, and fun-- everything you want in a wedding vendor. Also, props to anyone who can organize a bridal party of almost 20 in .5 seconds-- that alone deserves 10 stars.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    jesslancephoto 18
    jesslancephoto 19
    jesslancephoto 20

Suzanne · Married on 10/06/2017

We were very impressed with Jess of Jesslance Photography. Jess Is professional with a great personality. She has a way of making her subjects feel relaxed. My new husband and I do not like being in front of a camera, but Jess made everyone feel comfortable. She was well organized and carried a checklist of all the photos we requested and made sure those pictures were taken. The only thing we didn't do that I wish we had, was have two photographers for the ceremony. Jess did a fine job on her own, but two photographers would have caught two angles at the same time. I would highly recommend Jesslance Photography

jesslancephoto 21
    jesslancephoto 22
    jesslancephoto 23

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Jess was our photographer for our September wedding and we LOVED working with her! Right from the start she was more than helpful with helping make our portrait lists, suggesting places to take our photos, and responding to every email we had -- even when I emailed back to back to back. Our photos came out beyond amazing and I cannot wait to get our photo albums. We selected our favorites and Jess arranged and edited and created the whole album! You need to hire Jess! She is the sweetest, most helpful, awesomely talented photographer you can find. Even as a NY bride (married in CT) I have been recommending her to all of my Long Island friends. She is seriously the best!! Thanks Jess!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

We both grew up in the same town as Jess and never would have thought she’d do our engagement and wedding photos! She is literally amazing, so professional and fun and so talented. She exceeded our expectations for our wedding photos and everyone I have shared the link with has said they have never seen so many photos from a wedding, and so many beautiful ones at that! I would recommend her a thousand times over to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

jesslancephoto 24
    jesslancephoto 25
    jesslancephoto 26
    jesslancephoto 27
    jesslancephoto 28
    jesslancephoto 29

Elizabeth and Clayton · Married on 09/01/2017

Jess is the best!!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is not only worth the money she should probably be charging more for her work! Thank you so much again Jess!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Tessa · Married on 08/12/2017

Jess did nothing short of an amazing job capturing our engagement and wedding day. She was always on time and professional, plus she's got a great eye for photo backdrops. She is also such a sweet person, which really helps ease your anxiety! We had an unexpected delay on our wedding day and Jess was there for every minute, going above and beyond to make sure we still got the best experience. Definitely recommend her if you want a stress-free but exceptional experience!

Sent on 04/16/2018

MaryKathryn · Married on 08/11/2017

From doing our engagement photos in the snow to capturing every moment at our wedding Jess was always on top of everything! She was always willing to take our ideas and run with them. She got us our photo proofs so quickly we were still on our honeymoon! If your looking for a photographer who is crative, fun and excited about helping you capture your day, this is the photographer for you.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    jesslancephoto 30
    jesslancephoto 31

Erin · Married on 07/29/2017

Jess made the entire photography process easy and stress free from beginning to end. She was a true professional, but still knew how to have fun with my crazy wedding party! She captured such beautiful, hilarious, and special moments of the wedding that we will cherish for a lifetime. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Allison · Married on 07/14/2017

It was such a fantastic experience working with Jess and her team. Our photos came out so beautiful and she was just so great with our family and friends at the wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

Choosing Jess to be our wedding photographer was such a great decision! From the first meeting we had, Jess was friendly, professional and fun! Within minutes of sitting down with her, we were laughing and smiling and I knew that she would make taking pictures on our wedding day lighthearted and fun which was exactly what we wanted. I was a very indecisive bride, and I really appreciated all the guidance, ideas and help she gave us. Her laid back approach made taking our engagement and wedding portraits easy and fun and put my husband, who is not a big fan of having his picture taken, at ease. The day of our wedding, she was able to beautiful capture all of the special moments without ever making the camera the center of attention. She was never front and center, yet was able to get photos as if she was! I really appreciated how she took the time to get to know us as a couple so that our photos reflected us and the style of our wedding. I could not recommend Jess enough! She was a joy to work with and we now have the most beautiful photos of our wedding day! Her work speaks for itself (the pictures are stunning!) and our experience was just as great!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Amber · Married on 07/01/2017

Jess did an amazing job capturing our wedding day just as we envisioned! She was extremely professional making us feel very comfortable through the entire process. Her attentiveness to detail and amazing eye for photography truly captured our day perfectly. We couldn't have asked for anyone better! I would highly recommend her to anyone- you will not be disappointed.

jesslancephoto 32
    jesslancephoto 33
    jesslancephoto 34
    jesslancephoto 35
    jesslancephoto 36

Gina Casadonte · Married on 06/17/2017

Jess is wonderful!

Jess was a great photographer for our wedding, she was always available for questions, prepared and always made sure that we got the shots we wanted. Her prices are reasonable and affordable. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Mallory · Married on 06/11/2017

Jess was a dream to work with! She did a great job staying on schedule, was very professional, and was amazing at getting everyone organized for portraits. Our engagement and wedding photos came out amazing. Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Jess! She is a pleasure to work with and is so refreshingly down to earth! We had so much fun at our meetings talking for hours as she made sure all of our concerns were addressed. She and her second photographer (Mike) did a fabulous job capturing all of the moments of our day. Our photos were edited SUPER quick as well as the unedited versions being uploaded the same weekend!! The shots are wonderful and we are so happy we trusted Jess and her creativity to capture every moment :)
    We would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kerri · Married on 05/13/2017

Jess has been a good friend of mine for years, and it was a huge honor for her to do our engagement and wedding pictures. She does beautiful work, and captured so many pictures from our wedding that we absolutely love. Jess and her assistant, Margit, were completely wonderful and professional throughout the day and after. They worked very hard to get us our pictures as soon as they could, and they did a wonderful job! I also really liked that they blended in with our guests, and I didn't notice they were taking pictures, which was great because they captured a lot of great candid moments. I highly recommend Jess to anyone who is thinking of hiring her.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    jesslancephoto 37
    jesslancephoto 38
    jesslancephoto 39
    jesslancephoto 40
    jesslancephoto 41
    jesslancephoto 42

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2016

Jess is absolutely fantastic to work with. She is prompt with her responses and when I started to panic about the weather a few days before our wedding she came up with creative ways to work around it. My husband hates having his picture taken and not only was she able to get amazing photos of him, he even told her she was worth every cent! We look forward to working with her again. Our guests complimented the fact that she got wonderful photos but you barely knew she was there. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. Very down to earth friendly and a true pleasure to work with. I cant say enough good things about her!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

JessLance Photos was amazing. Jess is just a great person to work with. Easy going, flexible with timing and other engagements. She is so professional and helpful! You definitely want to speak with her!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Tessie · Married on 09/10/2016

Jess at Jesslancephoto is such a joy to work with. She's easy to talk to, very patient, incredibly accommodating and insanely talented! Trusting her with the photography for my wedding was the easiest decision I made throughout the process and I could not be happier with the results! We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/12/2016

hayley · Married on 06/20/2016

Honestly I have no complaints! Jess was so amazing. I previously had photos done and was disappointed and Jess made it her goal to give us everything we didn't get our first session with the other photographer. She was so flexible with every change we had to make, gave amazing suggestions for location and poses. She made our photos look effortless and like we were having so much fun! No point and click pictures here! She got our pictures back to us so fast and even shipped me a hardcover photo book. She was amazing! I wish I had more occasions to take photos because I loved her so much!

Sent on 09/14/2016

jesslancephoto's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Hayley!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2016

Jess is by far the sweetest and most professional photographer! Her work was so beautiful and she captured each moment of our special day! Thank you jess!

Sent on 01/07/2018

jesslancephoto's reply:

Thank you!!!

Paul · Married on 11/28/2015

Jesslance photography was over the top!!! She was there for all the great shots and from rehearsal dinner to the day of the wedding she blended in with everything and everyone to make all her pictures great. She took so many great shots, we would have loved to pick them all, but we would have needed several albums. Anyone would be so lucky to have jesslance photography, take their pictures for them!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Krysta · Married on 11/07/2015

Jess was very helpful. The pictures came out beautiful and she stayed inconspicuous through out the whole thing! We definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/19/2015