Palm Springs, CA 92292 Map · Phone number

About Jessie Jo Events

Every couple has a love story, a unique fairytale that needs to be heard. Our goal is to showcase this story visually, from the smallest detail sewn in the seam of the Bride’s dress to the s’more bar dedicated to the camp-loving Groom! We at Jessie Jo Events know you can’t sum up our unique couples in one package, so why not offer an arrangement of services to execute every last detail of your big day!

Follow Jessie Jo Events on

Jessie Jo Events 4
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!! Highly recommend!

Jessie Jo and her team are amazing!! From our initial phone meeting to our final venue walkthrough, I felt confident and comfortable with Jessie Jo and Carolyn (our day-of coordinator). They were both super helpful, intuitive and organized, and were always available to answer any questions and concerns you might have. Our wedding planning took a stressful turn when, a few days before the date, the forecast predicted rain! Jessie and Carolyn immediately got to work with the venue, activating our rain plan, and re-arranging things to accommodate the changes. They reached out to me every day to talk about options and make sure I was OK with any changes, and just to reassure me that things would be fine! Day of, it didn't actually end up raining at all, and the wedding was perfect! Carolyn and her assistant Gaby did a wonderful job with the vendors, making sure everything was set up properly, and keeping the event running smoothly until the end. Their attention to detail was fantastic as well! We got a lot of compliments on Carolyn from guests and friends/family that were helping set up too, we seriously couldn't have pulled off such a perfect event without them! I would highly recommend Jessie Jo, Carolyn, and the rest of the Zilla Free team!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Erica hampton · Married on 04/06/2019

Stress saving at its finest!

Everyone I spoke to when planning my wedding said the smartest decision they made was hiring a wedding coordinator. I couldn’t agree more!!! Jessie Jo was not just any coordinator, she makes you feel like you’ve known each other your whole life. She was so proactive, organised and had thought of every little detail.
    We were planning our wedding from half way across the world and we hadn’t even been to our venue but she made herself available when it suited us and made everything so stress free.
    The ceremony, reception and events ran without a glitch and it’s all thanks to her!
    So I’m passing on the advice - don’t just book any coordinator - you need Jessie Jo and her incredible team at Zilla Free Zone!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Lauren Chase · Married on 11/10/2018

The BEST in the business!

I cannot begin to express how amazing Jessie and the entire Zilla Free Zone crew is! I booked the month of coordination plan and the services we received at our wedding were completely above and beyond. I had zero worries on my wedding day because Jessie and her team handled everything with grace, calm, laughter, and complete professionalism. Not only did they coordinate everything beautifully and completely put me at ease, but they did a gorgeous job of setting things up and executing my vision. They styled the event even better than I could have imagined and were one step ahead of me with everything. As far as I knew everything that day went off without a hitch, if there were any issues - ZFZ handled them and I was none the wiser. If you are questioning whether you need a coordinator, YOU DO, and ZFZ is definitely the one you should go with. I've participated in a lot of weddings as bridesmaid, officiant, family member, etc., and ZFZ is by far the best coordinator I have ever seen. I definitely plan on only getting married once, but if I had to do it again I would go to ZFZ EVERY time!

Sent on 02/11/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Hadley Designs
    Hadley Designs Wedding Invitations

I HIGHLY recommend Jessie Jo Events to all brides! Jessie Jo is one of the most fun and talented wedding planners I have ever worked with! She truly cares for her clients and covers every single detail!

• Palm Springs See on map