Jessie Jo Events Reviews

20 | Palm Springs, CA

20 Reviews for Jessie Jo Events

20 Jessie Jo Events Reviews

Christina · Married on 03/17/2018

Jessie and her team are amazing. I booked Jessie for wedding day management and let me tell you, it was the best decision I made. My wedding day was stress free all thanks to her and her assistants. They made sure my day was smooth and on time. They worked so hard non-stop to ensure everything went perfectly. My wedding was so beautiful thanks to their help. They did the setup of my welcome table, cake table, wedding favors, etc. so many things you don't realize that you need help with but you do. They even handled all my vendors so I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! Jessie really cares about her brides, she would text me the weeks leading up to the wedding to check in on me and make sure everything was good and if I ever needed anything she was quick to respond. She is fun and easy to work with. Jessie Jo Events is simply AMAZING! I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a coordinator/planner for their wedding.

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t say enough amazing things about Jessie Jo and her talented, fabulous team! From the moment we met her we felt an instant connection with her. Not only did she hold my hand during the whole planning process, but she had great ideas, professional advice, and was a helping hand when it came to anything that popped up. On the day of our wedding she handled everything with ease and I knew our wedding was in good hands! Her two assisants Kim and Carolyn were fantastic as well! They were right there to answer any question or deal with any issues that came up. We absolutely loved working with the whole team and know that we will continue our friendship through the years!

Laure · Married on 07/15/2017

If you're looking to be 100% stress-free on the day of your wedding, you MUST book Jessie Jo Events! Jessie and her team did a phenomenal job at executing my wedding day vision. I also appreciated Jessie's personal texts and calls leading up to the day of the wedding...she even gave me a few wedding ideas that guests absolutely loved. She truly takes the "Zilla" out of "Bridezilla". Thank you so much!!

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2017

Jessie Jo is amazing! From the planning stages to the day of, I had no worries with my wedding in her hands. Jessie Jo is so easy to talk to, and so knowledgable and helpful. I could not have asked for a better team to keep my wedding day perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding, and so much of this has to be credited to Jessie Jo and her amazing team of girls. I would recommend her to any bride looking to have a fun and enjoyable wedding! Love her!!

chelsea · Married on 06/03/2017

BOOK NOW BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!
    I knew Jessie was the one the minute I got off of the phone with her... and then when I met her in person I really fell in love. She's got spunk, perspective, insane creativity and out of this world organization skills... including her ability to make you obsessed with sticky notes and the obsession will stick with you forever.

Jessie took care of everything. She is someone that you can automatically trust with any situation so that you can kick it, relax and not stress about a single thing on your wedding day.
    Jessie took every single one of my requests and made it happen. She is precise and detail oriented with every aspect of the ceremony reception, and everything before, after, and in between.

Most importantly, Jessie will make sure that you eat your dinner... and that right there, is true love.

Seriously, book her now.

Staci · Married on 10/07/2016

Jessie Jo is absolutely amazing. Talk about a savior. From the perfect timeline and organizing the rehearsal to the most beautiful added fall decor to really pull the entire room together. She's so well organized and born to take charge. She relieved any stress from the day. I could never thank her enough!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

So where do I begin? I found Jessie Jo Events while browsing Instagram during the beginning process of wedding planning. My husband and I had a unique situation when it came to planning our wedding, I'm currently active duty in the military and was in the beginning stages of deploying overseas. My husband and I also have a 2 year old toddler.....did I mention we live on the east coast? Obviously we both had a million things to juggle so planning a wedding on the west coast was adding a lot to our plate. This is where Jessie and her team came in. She made planning 100x easier for me and found the rest of the vendors we couldn't find on our own (within our budget mind you AND they were GREAT). Jessie truly made me feel like every single detail of the wedding was just as important to her as it was to me and that is something I took great comfort in. She even called me to make sure I wasn't freaking out when I was feeling a little overwhelmed with planning. She kept track of every single detail (including making sure I was staying on top of things) for me and when I say this wedding wouldn't have happened without her, I mean it.

The day-of coordinators for our wedding were AMAZING. Every. single. thing. went off without a hitch. Jessie's team had the decor and every little detail down to a T so all I had to do the day of was show up! I can not say thank you enough to Jessie and her team. I would definitely recommend Jessie Jo Events to any couple interested in getting a wedding planner. Thank you so much Jessie Jo Events for making our wedding day a dream come true.

Caroline · Married on 09/03/2016

Jessie Jo was amazing! She did my timeline, contacted my vendors, set up my venue to be the most beautiful amazing place ever. She worked so well even with my OCD personality. She even got rid of wedding crashers. She was patient, professional, and efficient. I had so much confidence in her team that I had no worries the day of my wedding. Everything ran smoothly! Thanks Jessie Jo for your amazing work and coordination.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Jessie Jo Events's reply:

Caroline, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was beyond gorgeous and not to mention the love shared by your family was mind blowing. P.S. the "In-N-Out" truck was a hit! xoxo, Jessie Jo Events Team

Jesus · Married on 08/20/2016

Jessie Jo, Saved me from a bridezilla! She is a very organized wedding planner with a lot of creativity and a lot of structure! From the beginning me and my wife felt comfortable with her we loved that she took the time to get to know us and to understand our vision for our wedding. She was budget friendly and helped us also get what we wanted. She helped my wife be calm and collective even on the most stressful situations. Jessie jo became more than just a wedding planner but also a friend I highly recommend hiring Jessie Jo me and my wife are extremely grateful for her and owe her so much thank you Jessie Jo!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jessie Jo Events's reply:

Jesus, I miss you two already! Thank you so much for taking the time to write these kind words! You were far from being a Groomzilla, I honestly learned so much from you two. Your eye for design is amazing... please remember us when you get famous! lol ~Jessie Jo Events Team
  • Y

Yelitza · Married on 08/13/2016

From the minute we met Jessie Jo we were so comfortable with her. She was so attentive to our vision for our wedding. Because of her experience I felt like very detailed was not over looked. My husband and I had a very creative vision and she helped guide us to make sure that vision came through. I think we were all surprise how perfect it came out. I mean I could be naive whether it was perfect or not. But whether mishaps did or did not happen Jessie Jo took care of it all. I never felt overwhelmed nor ignored. She made us feel like we were her only couple and I loved that. She kept her cool and always knew the solutions to our problems. If you want your wedding to be a fun planning process you should plan with Jessie Jo. You'll miss her when the wedding day passes.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jessie Jo Events's reply:

Oh Yelitza, Thank you sooo much! You were so amazing to work with, so much that I miss you still ughhh! Since we're family now, we will be waiting for that baby shower invite... when that time comes haha! We LOVE you ~Jessie Jo Events Team

Madeleine · Married on 07/15/2016

Jessie saved my wedding! Lightening struck my venue, causing the sprinklers to go off and ruin all of the food for my wedding and a power outage. When my outdoor wedding was looking like a disaster Jessie knew exactly what to do to make sure my wedding went on and was amazing. She remained calm through everything and helped keep everyone else calm. She seriously preforms miracles! She is so organized and professional. I could not have done this wedding without her. She really does it all!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jessie Jo Events's reply:

Thank you so much Madeleine! The rain added so much beauty to your wedding! You still looked like a goddess walking down the isle. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your big day! ~XOXO Jessie Jo Events Team

Brooke · Married on 12/29/2015

She freaking kicked ass!! No joke this little lady took care of not only me but my bridezilla dad and mother. She made our day perfect. Both my husband and I loved her design, the way she handled a stressful day and how she made my vision come to life. She helped me hire the best photographers, DJ and rental companies. Trust her judgement, she gets things done!! Love you Jessie!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Jessie Jo Events's reply:

Brooke, Thank you so much for these kind words. I couldn't of had an easier client/friend to work with. Planning a wedding from different time zones was a breeze working together, we were a great team! Your wedding was so much fun to plan and coordinate it didn't feel like work. I can't wait to see pics when you have you new bundle of joy :) We MISS you, ~Jessie Jo Events Team

It was a great experience using Jessie as my day of coordinator! One thing I wanted was not to worry about anything on the day of my wedding, I was able to get this with Jessie. Jessie and her assistant put me at ease. I never had to worry about a thing.
    She offered advice when I needed it, answered any questions I had, and sent friendly email updates to keep me on track. Jessie was able to understand everything I had imagined for our wedding day and helped accomplish it perfectly. She pays attention to the details!

If I could give any advice for future brides, it would be to book with Jessie!

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2015

I always had a great time planning with Jessie. She made everything fun and easy!!!

Teresa · Married on 08/22/2015

My wedding was one month ago today and as I think back on that day and the planning ahead of time I have so many great memories. Yes great memories of planning! When most brides-to-be are stressed and worried, I was not and that had a lot to do with Jessie Jo, because I knew that anything I needed before or the day of she would be able to help. Jessie Jo helped us find great vendors that were in our price range. She also made sure to contact any vendors for us when we needed to ask them a question or let them know any details about the day of the wedding.

I am so thankful for all of the hard work from Jessie Jo Events. They were very helpful and thoughtful. They listened to all of my ideas on how I wanted everything to look and how I wanted it to go. The whole day turned out just how I had envisioned it thanks to Jessie Jo Events.

britni · Married on 07/19/2015

Jessie Jo Events saved our entire wedding from the beginning to the end. To begin with, we planned a 180 person wedding in less than 2 months. Not once was she not responsive, and she was always there to listen to any questions or concerns that we might have. Walking into the wedding we felt very secure with all of the plans and timelines until a storm decided to take over Southern California in the middle of July. Jessica reacted in a complete professional manner under all of the stress. We had to change everything around at our outside venue to keep everything as least wet as possible in an hour's time. I cannot begin to explain how beautiful she made everything under these circumstances. It was completely more perfect than I ever thought it would be! Thank you to Jessica and Kim for all of the handwork. We could have not pulled this beautiful disaster off without them!

dayna · Married on 06/20/2015

Jessie Jo Events is hands down THE BEST! I was a worried Bride to Be, and a New Mom at home, so you can imagine my stress levels were pretty high. She came in with open arms and legs so quick Richard Simmons was jealous. She had Non-stop communication with not only myself, but all of my vendors too; making my days a breeze before the big day. I highly recommend Jessie Jo Events for your Special Day. She'll make it look so good...NBC will want to air it.

Sabrina · Married on 05/02/2015

Jessie was amazing!! She went above and beyond. Not only did she help me find a great DJ and make up artist, she helped me make some of my DIY projects. Jessie always knew what we had pictured for our special day and it truly was a beautifully picture perfect occasion., in fact I wish I could do it all over again!, mainly because I am really going to miss her.

• Raymond & Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2014

Jessie Jo Adolph was such a pleasure to work with during the stressful process known as wedding planning!!! She was so knowledgeable and caring, and really helped me with everything I needed from the tiniest details to the biggest moments of my special day. Jessie was referred to me by a coworker and I'm so glad I chose her to coordinate my wedding. She was beyond helpful with recommendations and always offered her honest opinion, which I greatly appreciate. She was so organized and very reliable, She even made me my own Pinterest board where she would send me pins of neat ideas that fit my wedding style!! Now that its all said and done I honestly don't know what I would have done if she wasn't there for me! On the day of our wedding she picked up the slack in any area she needed to and kept things running smoothly so I was able to relax, enjoy my day and make some memories I will have forever. My experience with Jessie was fantastic and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! Xo, Michelle Galvan

Jessie was simply amazing. It was so last minute and she was so accommodating with helping plan my cousins wedding. She lifted all the stress off our shoulders and was 100% on top of her game! She was there with us the entire day and never complained. Always happy to be around and made sure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend her service as she is so easy to get along with and not to forget her adorable basket full of goodies that the bridal party may forget or need is in that basket. =)