617 Spring Lake Dr, Folkston, GA 31537 Map · Phone number

About Jessica's Premier Planning

Jessica’s Premier Planning delievers professionalism on a much more personal level by planning only 2 select events a month. Jessica is licensed and insured with passport in hand to travel anywhere. Jessica prides herself in not having your standard 9-5 hours, Jessica leaves the lines open for communication 24/7. From creating a master timeline to managing budgets and planning all the details in between, Jessica uses her experience, skill set, knowledge and creativity to provide couples with a memorable and stress-free experience.

Jessica has 3 wedding packages available (Day of/Partial/Full Planning) but can also create a custom package to meet your needs. Jessica starts off all wedding planning journies with a free consultation to fully understand the couple’s vision and needs. Jessica can assist with planning any and all of the details from day one including bridal showers, bridal luncheon, groom's lucheon, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception. Whether you’re having a cultural wedding or a destination wedding, Jessica will create a custom detailed timeline and structured to-do lists. Services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, guest list creation, and vendor referrals.

Follow Jessica's Premier Planning on

069 51 789959 160305698750386

57 Reviews for Jessica's Premier Planning

Jessica Sermons · Married on 09/18/2020

The best!!

Jess was absolutely amazing to work with! We were planning our wedding in Jacksonville, FL from Middle Tennessee, along with dealing with Covid 19, and several other hick ups that came the week of our wedding.. Not only did Jess help us at every turn she went above and beyond and my wedding turned out to be everything I had been dream of and more. Not only did Jess help us finish finding and securing our vendors, she set up appointments, coordinated everything, did multiple walk throughs and set ups. If I had any problems with vendors she was there figure it out for me. Our wedding would not have happened if it wasn’t for Jess. I highly recommend her to everyone. 10/10!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Ginny

Ginny · Married on 09/05/2020

Jessica knows her stuff!

Jessica was the first vendor we hired once we secured the venue. I knew I did not want to be stressed about the details the day of. She was always readily available when we had questions or needed advice. Anytime we would run into an issue, she seemed to have connections with all the right people to take care of the situation. This makes a huge difference in the level of stress for the MOB throughout the entire process. The bridal party, bride's and groom's, all agreed that she was attentive and very helpful the day of. Taking care of the "little things that can happen" so as not to stress the bride, the groom or the MOB. I know things ran much smoother with Jessica's help than they would have without her!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Taylor Gowen · Married on 08/15/2020

She is amazing!

Jessica did an amazing job planning my wedding! We faced so many challenges with COVID and she handled all of them with grace! When it came to initially planning the wedding then having to reschedule it, she made sure everything as taken care of! The week of our wedding we had to find a new preacher and photographer and move our outdoor wedding to inside secondary to rain. Outside of normal stress facing those situations, I knew everything would be taken care and she would give me the wedding of my dreams! I am so grateful to her and all of the hard work she put in to making everything perfect on my big day! She helped plan every small detail and on the day of the wedding made sure everything was executed smoothly! She made sure everything was exactly what I wanted! She handled contracts and meeting with florists, caterers, bands, and other vendors! She went out of way to make every detail perfect and I always appreciated how she made sure that at the end of the day I was getting things that we’re most important to me! I could not have imagined not having her be a part of my wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica's Premier Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1999.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2999.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3999.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bride Guide Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is amazing to work with! She offers a full service planning business that provides complete consulting for destination weddings and design. She searches for the best cost-effective vendors and has a sincere passion for making her clients visions come to life. She will make your special day a memorable experience full of beauty, love, laughter and fun! I can't wait to work with her again! Cindy @ Bride Guide Coastal Beauty

• Pink Shutter Photography Wedding Photographers

When I show up to a wedding and I see Jessica with JPP I know that the day is going to run smoothly. She goes above and beyond for my couples. Time and time again I am impressed with not only how she takes care of the couple but their guest as well. She has handled the worst of situations on a wedding day and the bride never knew. She is highly recommended.

• The Copper Lens Photography
    The Copper Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is absolutely amazing to work with! She is super sweet, attentive and gives her very best to all of her clients! We highly recommend her!!

• 617 Spring Lake Dr Folkston, Florida, 31537 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9:00-9:00
    Location of (Jessica's Premier Planning)