617 Spring Lake Dr, Folkston, GA 31537 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,499
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jessica's Premier Planning

Based in Folkston, Georgia, Jessica’s Premier Planning is a wedding planning service owned by a licensed and insured wedding planner and wedding day manager. Jessica, the owner, makes it a point to only plan two weddings a month to ensure each couple gets her undivided attention. Jessica’s Premier Planning takes a hands-on approach when handling couples and ensures she is your direct point of contact. From managing budgets to coordinating vendors and planning all the details in between, Jessica uses her experience, skill set, and professionalism to provide couples with a memorable and stress-free experience.

Jessica has wedding packages available but is also willing to custom-make a package to meet a couple’s needs. This service provides a free consultation to fully assess a couple’s vision and needs. They can assist with planning a couple’s ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. Whether you’re having a cultural wedding or a destination wedding, Jessica can provide detailed timelines and structured to-do lists to put any couple at ease. Services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, guest list creation, and vendor referrals.

Follow Jessica's Premier Planning on

32 Reviews for Jessica's Premier Planning

1 User photo

Jessica's Premier Planning 1

Coleson · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica was my Saving Grace through this whole wedding planning process. She took so much stress out of the planning process it was unbelievable. She took all of my thoughts and visions about what I wanted my wedding day to look like and turned it into an absolute dream. Wedding day was so organized and she kept everyone on track and on que, I couldn’t imagine having to do it without her. Jessica was hands down one of the best investments we could have made while planning our wedding. ❤️

• Melina

Melina Gardner · Married on 08/04/2018

Extremely Happy Destination Bride

Jessica went above all expectations we had. I live in Texas and had so much anxiety about how I was going to put together a wedding. Well, thank God I found out about Jessica. She handled everything. If I was unsure about something I called or texted her and she answered or explained anything I did not understand. I can honestly say that I enjoyed our conversations. She was so personable it was I was talking to one of my girlfriends. She was professional and straight forward when dealing with the vendors. On the wedding day I began having a mini- meltdown and despite all my bridesmaids being around she was the one who calmed me down by ensuring me everything was fine and it was. I know we would not have been able to pull off our wedding day without her. All of her hard work ensured my wedding day was the happiest day of my life.

Jessica's Premier Planning 2

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00

• Bride Guide
    Bride Guide Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is amazing to work with! She offers a full service planning business that provides complete consulting for destination weddings and design. She searches for the best cost-effective vendors and has a sincere passion for making her clients visions come to life. She will make your special day a memorable experience full of beauty, love, laughter and fun! I can't wait to work with her again! Cindy @ Bride Guide Coastal Beauty

• Pink Shutter Photography
    Pink Shutter Photography Wedding Photographers

When I show up to a wedding and I see Jessica with JPP I know that the day is going to run smoothly. She goes above and beyond for my couples. Time and time again I am impressed with not only how she takes care of the couple but their guest as well. She has handled the worst of situations on a wedding day and the bride never knew. She is highly recommended.

• The Copper Lens Photography
    The Copper Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is absolutely amazing to work with! She is super sweet, attentive and gives her very best to all of her clients! We highly recommend her!!

• 617 Spring Lake Dr Folkston, Florida, 31537 See on map