Jessica's Premier Planning Reviews

1 User photo

Jessica's Premier Planning 1

C · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Day

My best friend used Jessica for her wedding and I got to see Jessica in action. I felt very comfortable choosing her. From the beginning Jessica asked the right questions about our wedding, was very honest, and made my husband and I feel secure. Her day of coordination services made our day perfect!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

Jessica was a blessing to work with. She took care of everything! She squashed any problems before the arose and made sure my day was perfect. Jessica traveled with us to the Bahamas to help coordinate everything. We had a blast getting to know her and her family while we were in the Bahamas!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Azalea · Married on 10/20/2018

Jessica is AMAZING!!!!

I am a perfectionist with very high expectations and Jessica exceeded them all! We had a destination wedding which included a bicultural integrated Iranian/American ceremony and Jessica went above and beyond to familiarize herself with my culture and the Iranian traditional spread. She was always available for anything we needed, even just to talk out ideas, vent from the stresses of wedding planning, or crisis management like the Hurricane Michael that hit a week before my wedding. She was honestly the only person I felt comfortable enough to help plan my wedding as I am a full time graduate student and have vastly different taste from the other women in my life. It was her and I planning for a year and a half. Needless to say, I could not have done it without her! She's flexible, sweet, creative, and has lots of good money saving recommendations. I would recommend Jessica to family and friends in a heartbeat! Thank you for making my day and dream come true!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Coleson · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica was my Saving Grace through this whole wedding planning process. She took so much stress out of the planning process it was unbelievable. She took all of my thoughts and visions about what I wanted my wedding day to look like and turned it into an absolute dream. Wedding day was so organized and she kept everyone on track and on que, I couldn’t imagine having to do it without her. Jessica was hands down one of the best investments we could have made while planning our wedding. ❤️

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Melina

Melina Gardner · Married on 08/04/2018

Extremely Happy Destination Bride

Jessica went above all expectations we had. I live in Texas and had so much anxiety about how I was going to put together a wedding. Well, thank God I found out about Jessica. She handled everything. If I was unsure about something I called or texted her and she answered or explained anything I did not understand. I can honestly say that I enjoyed our conversations. She was so personable it was I was talking to one of my girlfriends. She was professional and straight forward when dealing with the vendors. On the wedding day I began having a mini- meltdown and despite all my bridesmaids being around she was the one who calmed me down by ensuring me everything was fine and it was. I know we would not have been able to pull off our wedding day without her. All of her hard work ensured my wedding day was the happiest day of my life.

Jessica's Premier Planning 2

Staci · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessica is great! She helped me plan a beautiful reception.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Morgan Frost · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessicas premier planning

Jessica is great at making your day special and really knows the industry!

Kelsey · Married on 03/24/2018

Loved Jessica!! You won’t be disappointed! :)

Jessica is wonderful, she really helps the day and all the planning up to it run as smooth as possible. We would have been lost without her. If you have doubts on what to do she will help you decide what would look or work best. I highly recommend Jessica to help plan your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Stephanie Chirico · Married on 02/17/2018

Execellent!

Jess was a huge asset to me on the months leading up to my wedding and especially on my big day! Jess was able to provide us with many resources that we never would’ve been able to find on our own. She has so much knowledge and so many vendor connections that only someone who has been doing this for a long time would have. My favorite part about working with Jess was her focus on making my wedding perfect to me. You can really tell that she wants you to have the wedding of your dreams and she will do anything in her power to help make that happen. I had so many questions and made so many changes and she was always right there to support and help me. You can really tell that this is something she loves to do and she is good at it! I never understood the importance of having a planner until I tried to plan my own wedding. I really couldn’t have done it without Jess! If your getting married soon, say yes to Jess!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

Jessica was amazing. She was completely committed to us, and went above and beyond for to and she made our dream wedding come true . If it wasn’t for her it wouldn’t of happened !

Anne · Married on 06/23/2017

I honestly can't put into words how amazing Jessica is! She is not just a Wedding Ninja, she is a Wedding Lifeguard. My weddibg turned out BETTER than I had dreamed it to be. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She does everything and anything her brides and grooms need to make sure that their day is worry free and fun!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Gary · Married on 06/23/2017

Jessica was amazing to work with. I would recommend her to ANYONE getting married.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Alaina · Married on 06/10/2017

Jessica made my daughter's wedding prefect!! There was no detail left undone. Being a mother of four, I didn't have the time for the "little things". Jessica went above and beyond to make sure my daughter's dream wedding become a reality.
    I couldn't have done it without her!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

I LOVED having Jessica! She was fantastic throughout the entire process and very thorough. Day of, good grief, I cannot say enough positive things about her! We had rain delays, broken bathroom and all other wedding day of madness. This lady made sure that all the other vendors were set with the delay and coordinated back and forth numerous times. She checked on us frequently throughout the reception to see if we needed anything, brought us food and drinks, and was always a reliable person to get everything done. You NEED Jessica if you want a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Bryan · Married on 05/13/2017

Jessica's Planning was great. She helped us tremendously. Jessica was always on time and got the job done. She was very helpful in bringing up items we had not even thought about for our wedding. I would work with her again in the future.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Trish · Married on 05/06/2017

Jessica was the best Wedding Planner ever. I did not worry about a single thing the entire time. She was so prompt in answering any of my questions/concerns at all times. She was a god sent the day of the wedding and there is no way the wedding would have been such a success without her! Love her and still talk to her!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Katie · Married on 04/21/2017

Jessica was great! She was very responsive and flexible throughout the whole planning process. She made our wedding day as memorable as possible and handled any issues with vendors without the bride and groom even knowing! Loved her :)

Sent on 08/16/2017

Samara · Married on 03/25/2017

Jessica was absolutely AMAZING! We got married 3/25/17 and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding, Jessica went above and beyond, making sure that our grandparents were all taken care of and helped in so many ways. I can't thank her enough for all the help she gave us and for just being so amazing.

Sent on 04/25/2017

shawn · Married on 03/25/2017

Jessica was unbelievably helpful and made the whole wedding planning experience that much better. She was there to help in ways that i didn't expect her to be. She also brought us peace of mind to me and more importantly my Wife on the big day. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Richard · Married on 03/04/2017

Flawless Fun, Fair Pricing Great Value! They made our event stress free! Handled road roadblocks like a seasoned Pro! Many of our guest commented on how amazing our wedding was. Many of our guest have booked with them as well 5 stars in my book! Yachtmann.com Captains Jackie & Richard Fachtmann if you still have questions :-)

Sent on 08/12/2017

Diana · Married on 02/04/2017

So sweet and such a beautiful heart! Loved working with her <3

Sent on 04/20/2017

Joanne · Married on 11/13/2016

I was very thankful we had Jessica. She took care of everthing.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Steve · Married on 11/13/2016

We had a great experience using Jessica, everything went smooth and was on time. She was great and very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/26/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/23/2016

Jessica was very helpful with researching and suggesting local vendors since we live in MD, and got married in FL. She is very meticulous with details, which was great! She not only signed on as our month-of wedding planner, but she also became our friend!! Love this lady! :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

Jessica was a dream to work with! She thought of every single detail and allowed us to enjoy the wedding planning process! We could not have been happier with all the work she did and all the hours she spent to ensure we were completely satisfied.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jessica's Premier Planning's reply:

Awe, thank you for those sweet words!! So glad Katy came early so I was able to enjoy your wedding with you!! Xoxo