Jessica's Beauty Bar

Branford, CT View map

Jessica's Beauty Bar is a small business run by Jessica Shumway. Jessica is an expert with Bridal Hair and has over 10+ years experience. Her speciality is Lived in, textured beachy hair styles but is versed in many other looks as well. We are only offering hair services at this time but have recommendations for makeup if requested. Looking forward to connecting and being part of your special day!

Our Services include-

Bridal Hair Trial- $80

Bridal Hair- $100

Bridesmaid/attendant hair-$80

Travel fee- starting at $40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Marissa
    Marissa Married on 09/21/2019

I have never felt more beautiful!

From a fresh foliage the week of my wedding to the perfect wedding day look for me and all my girls Jessica and her team went above and beyond! Everyone was simply gorgeous and the team couldn’t have been more fun and professional.

Jessica's Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Marissa! It was a pleasure being part of your big day!!! You looked beautiful and we had a blast getting all you girls ready!
    Kristen Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Awesome!

I had Jessica and Savannah from Jessica's Beauty Bar do bride & bridal party hair for my wedding and they were awesome! Jessica is so easy, professional, and accommodating to work with. She made sure I was 100% in love with how my hair looked on my wedding day and I was! Each of my bridesmaids did their hair a little differently and Jessica and Savannah perfected each look. They were so good at their job and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding day beauty!
    Elizabeth T. Married on 06/08/2019

Expert hair and makeup team

I requested both a hairdresser and a makeup artist for my June wedding, and I am so glad I decided to work with Jessica's Beauty Bar. Both ladies worked expertly and efficiently, finishing slightly earlier than planned so the bridesmaids and I had some time to chill before the busyness of the day set in. My hair stayed the whole day and the only makeup touch-up I needed was one lipgloss reapplication. The bridesmaids looked beautiful and I could hardly stop admiring the attention to detail the ladies put into my updo and makeup. They make a great team! I am excited to see their work captured in the professional photographs from the day.

Jessica's Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure making your day the absolute best!! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Branford Branford, CT, 06405
Location of (Jessica's Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding