Jessica's Beauty Bar

Phenix Salon Suites 400 Universal Drive N, Suite 412, Branford, CT 06473 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jessica's Beauty Bar

Jessica's Beauty Bar is a full service salon. Our services include haircuts, hair color, highlights, color correction, balayage, makeup, up-dos, lash extensions, hair extensions, eyebrow waxing and bridal services. Not to mention we are extremely friendly and professional. Come visit our salon and see for yourself how welcoming and stress free you will feel. This is your time to feel pampered so lets make it happen!

Follow Jessica's Beauty Bar on

img 2692 51 998172 1561038442
Jessica's Beauty Bar
Hair-Jessica ShumwayMakeup-Jessica ZionPhoto courtesy of-Brian Avigne Photography
Bridal hair and makeup

Jessica's Beauty Bar 3
Jessica's Beauty Bar 4
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/21/2019

I have never felt more beautiful!

From a fresh foliage the week of my wedding to the perfect wedding day look for me and all my girls Jessica and her team went above and beyond! Everyone was simply gorgeous and the team couldn’t have been more fun and professional.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Jessica's Beauty Bar 5
    Jessica's Beauty Bar 6
    Jessica's Beauty Bar 7
    Jessica's Beauty Bar 8

Jessica's Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Marissa! It was a pleasure being part of your big day!!! You looked beautiful and we had a blast getting all you girls ready!

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Awesome!

I had Jessica and Savannah from Jessica's Beauty Bar do bride & bridal party hair for my wedding and they were awesome! Jessica is so easy, professional, and accommodating to work with. She made sure I was 100% in love with how my hair looked on my wedding day and I was! Each of my bridesmaids did their hair a little differently and Jessica and Savannah perfected each look. They were so good at their job and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding day beauty!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Elizabeth Tokarz · Married on 06/08/2019

Expert hair and makeup team

I requested both a hairdresser and a makeup artist for my June wedding, and I am so glad I decided to work with Jessica's Beauty Bar. Both ladies worked expertly and efficiently, finishing slightly earlier than planned so the bridesmaids and I had some time to chill before the busyness of the day set in. My hair stayed the whole day and the only makeup touch-up I needed was one lipgloss reapplication. The bridesmaids looked beautiful and I could hardly stop admiring the attention to detail the ladies put into my updo and makeup. They make a great team! I am excited to see their work captured in the professional photographs from the day.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Jessica's Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure making your day the absolute best!! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Jessica's Beauty Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing