Jessica's Beauty Bar Reviews

7 | Branford, CT

7 Reviews for Jessica's Beauty Bar

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/21/2019

I have never felt more beautiful!

From a fresh foliage the week of my wedding to the perfect wedding day look for me and all my girls Jessica and her team went above and beyond! Everyone was simply gorgeous and the team couldn’t have been more fun and professional.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jessica's Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Marissa! It was a pleasure being part of your big day!!! You looked beautiful and we had a blast getting all you girls ready!

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Awesome!

I had Jessica and Savannah from Jessica's Beauty Bar do bride & bridal party hair for my wedding and they were awesome! Jessica is so easy, professional, and accommodating to work with. She made sure I was 100% in love with how my hair looked on my wedding day and I was! Each of my bridesmaids did their hair a little differently and Jessica and Savannah perfected each look. They were so good at their job and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding day beauty!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Elizabeth Tokarz · Married on 06/08/2019

Expert hair and makeup team

I requested both a hairdresser and a makeup artist for my June wedding, and I am so glad I decided to work with Jessica's Beauty Bar. Both ladies worked expertly and efficiently, finishing slightly earlier than planned so the bridesmaids and I had some time to chill before the busyness of the day set in. My hair stayed the whole day and the only makeup touch-up I needed was one lipgloss reapplication. The bridesmaids looked beautiful and I could hardly stop admiring the attention to detail the ladies put into my updo and makeup. They make a great team! I am excited to see their work captured in the professional photographs from the day.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Jessica's Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure making your day the absolute best!! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Jessica is amazing! When my hairdresser cancelled with 2 months left before my wedding date I went into sheer panic mode! With help from a family member I was able to book Jessica, and honestly I was more thank lucky! She is absolutely amazing, she listed to everything that everyone wanted, gave suggestions as to what would look best and worked quickly. We are so grateful that we were able to work with her, she does amazing and beautiful work!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Tina · Married on 07/28/2017

Jess did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It came out great. She listened to what I wanted and made sure it was perfect. She also did some of my other bridesmaids and there hair and makeup came out beautiful. She has done my hair and makeup for numerous other occasions in the past and I never had to worry if I would like it. She is very talented in what she does. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Thank you!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2016

Jess was my hair stylist for my wedding (as well as multiple wedding parties I was a part of) and I couldn't have been happier. From my hair trial to the big day, Jess was amazing. She took everything I said I wanted into consideration and the outcome was better than I expected. She has a passion for this and it shows. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Jessica's Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Jess did my hair and bridesmaids hair for my wedding! I absolutely loved that she was able to understand what I was looking for. All the girls hair looked amazing and held perfectly, long through the night! She is extremely talented and has a clear passion for hair and makeup. Ever since my wedding, she’s the only person I will go to, to get my hair done. Thanks Jess!!

Sent on 02/06/2018