Jessica Style Hair and Makeup Design

Honolulu, HI View map

Hello Brides-to-Be! No matter how large or intimate your wedding, I can accommodate your hairstyling and makeup beauty needs for you and your wedding party. I have 10 years of wedding hairstyling and makeup experience and look forward to customizing your bridal look to make certain you look your very best on your special day. Myself and my expert team of stylists are availble to go on site for your needs ensuring that you and your guests are as comfotable and relaxed as possible. We offer a wide range of professional makeup to include airbrushing for that bridal glow. Please contact me for more information.

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/28/2019

Loved my hair and her!

Being a bridal hairstylist myself, I had some expectations when hiring someone on the island to do my hair for my wedding. Personally, I know how it is to have a client that is in the same field as you are-its quiet intimidating sometimes. Jessica met me a few days before my wedding for my trial run where we tried on a hair style that I loved but we ended up doing something a little different the day of which ended up being a million times better than i could've ever expected! I personally never do anything to my hair myself, the most I would do would just put it in some loose beach waves so seeing myself with my hair actually done was a little intimidating for me because I just never see myself with my hair all super done up. My hair turned out beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it! The day of the wedding was VERY humid and my hair lasted the whole night! Thank you jessica!
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 03/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have been better!

I found Jessica's profile on Instagram while searching for a Honolulu-based hair-stylist for my elopement. Because I booked Jessica from Florida, I was unable to meet her or schedule a preview, so I was a little nervous. Jessica showed up on time the morning of my wedding, was professional, warm, friendly, and a great listener. Instead of showing her images of hair styles I liked, I described the overall "look" I was going for and gave her creative freedom with my hair. I LOVED WHAT SHE DID! I could not have been happier with the style she created - it was exactly what I was wanting, but couldn't find pictures of. She absolutely nailed it - without any visuals! I was blown away. Of all the vendors I booked for our wedding day, I was happiest with her. She was so encouraging, pleasant to work with, and worth every penny. I HIGHLY recommend her!
    Gabi Married on 09/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica did an amazing job on my hair and makeup!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Jeremy & Michelle
    27 photos 路 09/27/2015

Honolulu, 96816
Location of (Jessica Style Hair and Makeup Design)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding