Jessica Marie Photography

Mocksville, NC View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Jessica Marie Photography is a NC based wedding and portrait photographer, that has a fun, unique, and creative point of view. Take a look a my work and message me for more information! Thanks for visiting!

• Abby
    Abby C. Married on 09/26/2020

Our September Wedding

We absolutely loved working with Jessica! She also did our engagement shoot, and we cannot get enough of all of our amazing photos!
  • Shannon
    Shannon O. Married on 08/12/2019

Book her now!

Working with Jessica was a great experience from start to finish. The whole process was stress-free and she gave us the most beautiful photos we could’ve imagined. Our wedding day would not have been as seamless without Jessica’s knowledge and attention to detail. Jessica and her second shooter were very attentive and flexible. I recommend Jessica highly!!!
    Amber Married on 11/18/2017
    Jessica is a fantastic photographer! We use her for all of our family photos and wouldn't chose anyone else! She does a spectacular job, she's super professional, and leads the entire group the whole time! Couldn't ask for better!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Gardens at Gray Gables The Gardens at Gray Gables Mansion Weddings

She does beautiful work!

Charming Carolina Events and Weddings Charming Carolina Events and Weddings Wedding Planners

Jessica is an outstanding photographer! She has a natural eye for detail, and she is extremely professional. We highly recommend Jessica Marie Photography to capture life's special moments!

Dish GardenArt Flowers & Events Dish GardenArt Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

Jessica is a professional photographer that really cares about her clients and works hard to get the pictures that each bride wants of her special day. I had the opportunity to work with her on a photo shoot at Triple J Manor House before Christmas. The result was a variety of beautiful pictures that I can add to my photo album for brides to see my work. She has a great personality and a great eye.

182 Marbrook Dr Mocksville, NC, 27028
Location of (Jessica Marie Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding