Mocksville, NC 27028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jessica Marie Photography

Jessica Marie Photography is a NC based wedding and portrait photographer, that has a fun, unique, and creative point of view. Take a look a my work and message me for more information! Thanks for visiting!

Follow Jessica Marie Photography on

10 Reviews for Jessica Marie Photography

Jessica Marie Photography 1
Jessica Marie Photography 2

Amber · Married on 11/18/2017

Jessica is a fantastic photographer! We use her for all of our family photos and wouldn't chose anyone else! She does a spectacular job, she's super professional, and leads the entire group the whole time! Couldn't ask for better!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Jessica Marie Photography 3
    Jessica Marie Photography 4

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Jessica Marie is a WONDERFUL and AMAZING photographer and does the most BEAUTIFUL work. I've never in my life been in love with photos of myself until I saw my photos by Jessica Marie. She also is super friendly, kind, very sweet and great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone needing photos whether it be for something big like a wedding or something small and low-key.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

Jessica is a suberb photographer, she made sure my wedding pictures were everything I wanted an more, I felt like a absolute princess while we did my bridals and they turned out phenomenal! Everything about her work is amazing!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Award

• The Gardens at Gray Gables
    The Gardens at Gray Gables Mansion Weddings

She does beautiful work!

• Charming Carolina Events and Weddings
    Charming Carolina Events and Weddings Wedding Planners

Jessica is an outstanding photographer! She has a natural eye for detail, and she is extremely professional. We highly recommend Jessica Marie Photography to capture life's special moments!

• Dish GardenArt Flowers & Events
    Dish GardenArt Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

Jessica is a professional photographer that really cares about her clients and works hard to get the pictures that each bride wants of her special day. I had the opportunity to work with her on a photo shoot at Triple J Manor House before Christmas. The result was a variety of beautiful pictures that I can add to my photo album for brides to see my work. She has a great personality and a great eye.

• Mocksville, 27028 See on map