1420 E Pine st, Seattle, WA 98122 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jessica Keener Photography

Thank you so much for taking time to view my photography. I shoot everything on location because photographing new people in new places inspires me. I'm always looking for interesting texturess and elements of design to incorporate within my photographs. During a photo session, I feel accomplished when both my clients and I had fun creating beautiful photographs together. I tend to laugh a lot and I hope you will too.

In my free time I enjoy dancing, experiencing the great outdoors and appreciating new delicious foods. I love to travel and will photograph just about anywhere!

In 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 I received the Bride's Choice Award from Wedding Wire. Please check out my client reviews to get a feel for what it is like to work with me.

I have a BFA in Photography from Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) and am a member of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and Professional Photographers of America (PPA).

Follow Jessica Keener Photography on

Jessica Keener Photography 5
Jessica Keener Photography 6
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing photographer and amazing photos

5 stars all the way! Jessica was a delight to work with and the perfect personality on our wedding day. She was super flexible in scheduling our engagement shoot after we had to cancel for some crazy snow a couple times. While that was super stressful for an anxious bride, we eventually got it done and it couldn't have been more perfect. I love every picture she and her second photographer caught on our wedding day and am so glad that I'll have them to look back on for years to come. I'm so happy we chose to work with her!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jessica Keener Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! You were such troopers with all the weather rescheduling around your engagement session. It was a pleasure to photograph your wedding, a lovely and relaxed day full of love.

Heather · Married on 08/26/2018

Jess is seriously the absolute best to work with! She is calm and organized and super professional but also really lovely and fun to have around - if you want a photographer who is going to add to the wonderfulness of your day rather than the stress, she's your woman!

It can be hard being in front of a camera, but from the first moment of our engagement shoot (included in her packages), she did an awesome job of keeping us relaxed and enjoying the experience. She is so joyful and she has so many great ideas for shots to keep things fun and creative while still making sure you get those money shots that the family will be looking for!

Her turnaround time is unreal (like.... we're talking days) and the photographs themselves are absolutely stunning. The colors, the framing... so, so good. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Jessica Keener Photography 7
    Jessica Keener Photography 8
    Jessica Keener Photography 9
    Jessica Keener Photography 10
    Jessica Keener Photography 11
    Jessica Keener Photography 12

Jessica Keener Photography's reply:

Hi Heather, thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to shoot your wedding. Such a beautiful day.

Angelia · Married on 07/29/2017

Jessica is awesome! We had to reschedule for our engagement session due to family emergency and she's more than happy to accommodate us. We had a great time during the engagement session and she got us the pictures within 1 week!!! That's lightning fast! On wedding day, she and the second shooter, Rebecca, also did super great job in capturing lovely moments on our special day. I would definitely recommend her for your engagement and wedding pohotography service.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jessica Keener Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Angelia! It was such a pleasure to photograph your special day.

Jessica Keener Photography Pricing

Jessica Keener Photography Price Rates

Jessica Keener Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• RevSchulte
    RevSchulte Wedding Officiants

Jessica is always so professional and personable! The photography work is terrific!!

• Katie Dickson Photography
    Katie Dickson Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Jessica? I don't think there is room enough for all the wonderful things I could say about her. She has a wonderful personality and the ability to put anyone in front of her camera at ease. She is a joy to work with and I am constantly amazed at the quality of her work.

• Forsyth Park Inn
    Forsyth Park Inn Hotel Weddings

We love her clean, classic wedding photography style. What a pleasure she is to work with!

• 520 18th Ave. E. (#1) Seattle, 98112 See on map