Marshfield, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jessica Hennessey Weddings

Jessica Hennessey Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Marshfield, Massachusetts, specializing in event design and coordination for weddings. Event planner Jessica will take care of all the details for your event, whether big or small.

Experience
Jessica’s background in event planning stems from her time as an Emmy winning producer. She mastered her skills in coordinating, organizing, and scheduling during her time in the TV and filmmaking industry. In 2014, Jessica moved into documentary filmmaking and fell in love with the natural beauty of human storytelling.

Jessica Hennessey Weddings provides event planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Jessica handles weddings of all types, including elopements and destination weddings. Choose from three package options for your wedding planning needs. The Full Service Wedding Planning package is perfect for bringing your vision to life through the help of the wedding planner. The Day-Of Coordination package is best for ceremony and reception assistance. The most budget-conscious package is the Setup & Breakdown package which includes 4-hours of service on your wedding day. Planning services offered include the following:

• Budget creation

jhw6
51015d4b931271f5 1506454916107 sneakpeek005

8 Reviews for Jessica Hennessey Weddings

Sharon Evans · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Organized, detailed, professional- a Pleasure!

Jessica gave us valuable advise regarding our backyard wedding. She asked about our expectations, took detailed notes and offered smart suggestions. We felt she was a pleasure to work with and gave us names of local vendors which we are pleased with. Five stars for sure!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic wedding planner!

I met Jessica at a bridal show and I am SO happy that I did! Her organization and attention to detail helped make our wedding run smoothly and effortlessly. I have nothing but positive to say about her. She was always attentive and timely and never seemed to let anything fluster her. I love how she connected me with so many awesome vendors and gave real, down-to-earth advice whenever I needed it. It eased all of my nerves to have Jessica the day of the wedding. I DEFINITELY recommend her as a wedding planner!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Jessica and her team made sure we had the most incredible day of our lives! We hired Jessica for the month of coordination services and could not have been happier. One of the best things Jessica did for us was handling the entire vendor scheduling leading up to the wedding. I can’t begin to tell you the weight that was lifted off our shoulders not having to deal with all of the little phone calls and emails regarding timing and last minute questions. It allowed us to spend time with our out of town guests leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding Jessica made sure everything ran smoothly, from set up, to the church, to the reception. At one point we were called to do a few quick photos during dinner, when we came back the venue had cleared our meals. Jessica went back to the kitchen and had them bring us new meals. Most brides will tell you that a million little things go wrong that only they will notice. I can honestly say that not one thing went wrong during our wedding day, and I have Jessica to thank for that. I would not hesitate to recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2018