Marshfield, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Jessica Hennessey Weddings

Jessica Hennessey Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Marshfield, Massachusetts, specializing in wedding planning + design.

Choosing a wedding planner is one of the most important decisions you will make for your big day. Jessica believes that finding the right vendors and the perfect dress are just as important as the little details - catering to your style & personality as a couple and giving your guests a one-of-a-kind experience. Plus - she's always up for an "out of the box" wedding adventure!

It is vital that you get to know and trust your planner on a personal level to ensure a seamless planning experience. Jessica's passion for planning a detailed, unique experience to reflect the creativity of her couples shines through regardless of your budget or setting. She'd love to work with you!

Experience

As a two time Emmy award-winning Producer, Jessica has been in the background coordinating, scheduling & organizing since 2007. With her start in the TV & Film industry, she learned to perform well under pressure and became an effective problem-solver. Working at a Creative Agency and with companies like HGTV, Microsoft, NFL Films, Reebok, NESN, Staples & Showtime kept her alert and always thinking on her toes.

Why weddings? Moving into documentary filmmaking in early 2014 made Jessica realize how much she loves to tell human stories. The raw emotion, the natural beauty, the realness of it all. While they're just as unpredictable as any other event, a wedding brings an unmatchable feeling of joy, success and achievement to anything in her earlier career. As a former bride, she knows the stress that can be associated with planning the perfect day.

Wedding Planning: Full and partial wedding planning services, from venue selection to vendor procurement and the seamless execution of your wedding day.

Wedding Coordination: Day-of and month-of wedding coordination and vendor management. Be confident and relax on your wedding day - the details you worked so hard to plan will fall into place perfectly.

Wedding Design: Wedding design & decor services, whether you already have a color scheme in place or want a fresh take on every little detail.

Planning Sessions: Whether you don’t need a wedding planner or your budget doesn’t allow for one - you can still enlist Jessica’s professional advice and expertise at an hourly rate any time during your planning process. Choose the most important discussion points, gain access to preferred vendor lists and helpful templates, tools and tips - and most importantly, be prepared for anything that may come your way!

Follow Jessica Hennessey Weddings on

Jessica Hennessey Weddings 4
Jessica Hennessey Weddings 5

Lauren Dobish · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Jessica is amazing!

Jessica and I worked together at a wedding recently and I can't say enough good things about her! She was in constant communication with me throughout the entire planning process to make sure that we had an effective wedding day photography timeline for our couple and so that no detail went unmissed (which I appreciated so much!). The day of the wedding, Jess was the perfect calming presence and tackled every obstacle that came our way without a single guest ever knowing. Jess is incredibly committed to her clients and you can tell how much she cares about making their day perfect. Not only is she incredibly organized, thorough, and hard working, she's also so fun to be around and an overall joy to work with. I will be recommending her to all of my future couples and hope they hire her so we can work together again!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Emi

Emily · Married on 12/10/2019

best decision ever made, exceptional work, incredible attention to detail, knows the industry and vendors

5 stars is not enough to rate Jessica’s incredible work; hiring her was hands down the best decision we have ever made. As cliché as it sounds, Jessica absolutely made my dreams come true and more; I would have never been able to have a wedding without her. She literally does it ALL. Jessica and I immediately connected due to her incredible and easy to work with personality. She is organized, exceptionally talented, professional and fun to work with. Her attention to detail is beyond incredible! She understood exactly what I wanted and created an entire wedding weekend more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. As a remarkable professional in the field, she knows the industry and therefore her vendor suggestions were AMAZING. She knew who would be the best fit for my fiancé and I and she was right about all of them. She was extremely responsive to all emails, texts, and phone calls.. She had wonderful ideas and suggestions that we never would have thought of! She put me at ease in every single decision making moment. The schedule she created for the vendors, and myself for the wedding weekend was a work of art in itself.

Everyone asks “are you nervous?” as your wedding date approaches, and I genuinely continued to feel and respond “absolutely not, I’m excited,” because Jessica had EVERYTHING under and beyond control. If anything were to go “wrong” I knew I wouldn’t even know about it because Jess would have it handled in less than a blink of an eye. It was the greatest feeling to know someone was handling the schedule, where people had to be and when, what time vendors were showing up, etc- the only thing I had to think about was enjoying my morning with my friends and family and walking down the aisle.

Again, because of Jessica’s extreme talent, passion, creativity, genius ideas and relationships, she truly made our wedding weekend (and the entire planning process) the absolute BEST for us and our family, bridal party, and guests. Our hearts are forever filled with much love and gratitude for Jessica (and her team)! There is no doubt she is the absolute BEST in the business. Thank you and 5 stars does not do our feelings justice but really, we cannot thank Jess enough! Weddings are something you want to remember and relive over and over, and Jessica successfully gave us an incredible and “dream come true” experience we will forever cherish!!!!! The weekend could not have run more smoothly or perfect, and I heard this repeatedly from the bridal party, vendors, and guests. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH JESS!!! Best decision ever made.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Award

Jessica Hennessey Weddings Pricing

Jessica Hennessey Weddings Price Rates

Jessica Hennessey Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Marshfield Marshfield, MA, 02050 See on map