Jessica Hennessey Weddings Reviews

Jessica Hennessey Weddings 3
Jessica Hennessey Weddings 4
Jessica Hennessey Weddings 5

Sharon Evans · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Organized, detailed, professional- a Pleasure!

Jessica gave us valuable advise regarding our backyard wedding. She asked about our expectations, took detailed notes and offered smart suggestions. We felt she was a pleasure to work with and gave us names of local vendors which we are pleased with. Five stars for sure!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lauren Dobish · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Jessica is amazing!

Jessica and I worked together at a wedding recently and I can't say enough good things about her! She was in constant communication with me throughout the entire planning process to make sure that we had an effective wedding day photography timeline for our couple and so that no detail went unmissed (which I appreciated so much!). The day of the wedding, Jess was the perfect calming presence and tackled every obstacle that came our way without a single guest ever knowing. Jess is incredibly committed to her clients and you can tell how much she cares about making their day perfect. Not only is she incredibly organized, thorough, and hard working, she's also so fun to be around and an overall joy to work with. I will be recommending her to all of my future couples and hope they hire her so we can work together again!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Emi

Emily · Married on 12/10/2019

best decision ever made, exceptional work, incredible attention to detail, knows the industry and vendors

5 stars is not enough to rate Jessica’s incredible work; hiring her was hands down the best decision we have ever made. As cliché as it sounds, Jessica absolutely made my dreams come true and more; I would have never been able to have a wedding without her. She literally does it ALL. Jessica and I immediately connected due to her incredible and easy to work with personality. She is organized, exceptionally talented, professional and fun to work with. Her attention to detail is beyond incredible! She understood exactly what I wanted and created an entire wedding weekend more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. As a remarkable professional in the field, she knows the industry and therefore her vendor suggestions were AMAZING. She knew who would be the best fit for my fiancé and I and she was right about all of them. She was extremely responsive to all emails, texts, and phone calls.. She had wonderful ideas and suggestions that we never would have thought of! She put me at ease in every single decision making moment. The schedule she created for the vendors, and myself for the wedding weekend was a work of art in itself.

Everyone asks “are you nervous?” as your wedding date approaches, and I genuinely continued to feel and respond “absolutely not, I’m excited,” because Jessica had EVERYTHING under and beyond control. If anything were to go “wrong” I knew I wouldn’t even know about it because Jess would have it handled in less than a blink of an eye. It was the greatest feeling to know someone was handling the schedule, where people had to be and when, what time vendors were showing up, etc- the only thing I had to think about was enjoying my morning with my friends and family and walking down the aisle.

Again, because of Jessica’s extreme talent, passion, creativity, genius ideas and relationships, she truly made our wedding weekend (and the entire planning process) the absolute BEST for us and our family, bridal party, and guests. Our hearts are forever filled with much love and gratitude for Jessica (and her team)! There is no doubt she is the absolute BEST in the business. Thank you and 5 stars does not do our feelings justice but really, we cannot thank Jess enough! Weddings are something you want to remember and relive over and over, and Jessica successfully gave us an incredible and “dream come true” experience we will forever cherish!!!!! The weekend could not have run more smoothly or perfect, and I heard this repeatedly from the bridal party, vendors, and guests. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH JESS!!! Best decision ever made.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Josh Bleau · Married on 12/10/2019

above and beyond, professional, highly recommend

Jessica was the best wedding planner a groom could ask for. With groomsmen flying in from all over the country, she was able to set us up through her connections with a suit company that delivers. She set up schedules for all the groomsmen and a detailed schedule for my fiancé and I. She is very easy to work with and kept the line of communication open throughout the whole process. We wanted a dessert wall and her husband was able to build us an incredible wall that she decorated and supervised the building of. From the venue, to the rehearsal dinner, to all the small details, she was an amazing part of that whole process of making sure everything ran smoothly. She even came down and had us looking good before the ceremony by pinning all of the groomsmen's boutonnieres. The relationship she has with her vendors is very apparent because they all knew what they had to do, when to be there, and respected her opinion.

Living in North Carolina and having a wedding 1000 miles away, Jessica facilitated every single phone call we had to be on, our viewings, our tastings, our surveys that had to be filled out...everything. She went above and beyond and contacted people down in NC for my fiancé's dress and tailoring. My fiancé and I frequently joked with Jessica about being our officiate since she was able to get to know us so well over the last year. She shared that she actually always wanted to become an officiate and we were lucky enough to have her marry us. You never, ever would have known we were the first couple she married.

On the day of the wedding, we didn't feel rushed, or stressed, we were just able to show up and enjoy our time. The wedding was perfect and exactly what we had envisioned and more. I wish we could go back in time and do it all over again with Jessica's help!

If you need a point person or someone to plan your wedding, I would highly recommend Jessica, she is amazing.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kara

Kara Stone · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!

Where do I begin??? I probably would have lost my mind during wedding planning if it weren't for Jessica. My fiance and I had a 2+ year engagement that started cross country which resulted in LOTS of questions. Jessica is a wealth of knowledge and expertise in her industry. She brings up things that would never even have crossed my mind, which is especially important when having a tented "non venue" wedding. She is extremely thorough and checks all the boxes and then some. We chose the day-of coordination package that includes unlimited communication. This was probably the biggest perk of hiring Jessica. I think I emailed her at least once a week for the first year of our engagement and then maybe 5-10x a week during the last 6 months haha. She ALWAYS replied to me almost instantly, always offering solutions and pointing me in the direction I needed. I am pretty sure this is not something that is included in most day-of coordinator's services!

The Monday before our wedding we found out that we were expecting a hurricane on Saturday (wedding day). Jessica was in constant communication with me all week replying to text messages from early am until late in the evening. She offered to call around to find me a generator when we thought we might have to rent one! She had me order clear umbrellas for the bridal party and some table weights in case the wind blew over (something I would never have known!).

Jessica communicated clearly with all of my vendors and provided them a very thorough packet with timelines and details, phone numbers etc!

When the day came Jessica and her team (Krysti and Martha) were on site from the early morning. Jessica stopped by our bridal suite multiple times to style a flat lay for our photographer and pick up any odds and ends I needed to give her last minute.

I cannot speak highly enough about her team members that day. Both were so calming and sweet!!! Martha and Krysti made me feel so good on our wedding day - they checked in asking if we needed anything so many times during the night, they packed my mother's car with all our items and help on to keys and important items. They ran around and put tent sides up when the hurricane cleared and the sun came out!

I could go on and on about Jessica and her team but I would suggest scheduling a call with Jessica to discuss your needs! If you are looking for someone with attention to detail and a calming personality- Jess is your girl!!

Jessica Hennessey Weddings 6
    Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Max

Max · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner

We hired Jessica as our day of and rehearsal wedding planner for our beach wedding in Cape Cod and it was the best decision we made during the planning process. Given the fact we had an outdoor wedding and a hurricane potentially impacting our plans, Jessica was able to calmly guide our decision making and make sure that before, during, and after the event, everything went flawlessly.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Ross Johnson · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Jessica Hennessey Weddings was easily one of the best decisions we made when planning our big day. Jessica was our Month Of Wedding Coordinator and made months up to the wedding smooth and effortless for us. She is extremely detail oriented, honest and provides top notch wedding planning. I could not imagine my wedding day without Jessica and Jen making it seamless for everyone. If you are considering Jessica to help with any part of your wedding, do it! Thank you for all your help and hard work ladies!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Megan · Married on 07/13/2019

Jessica helped my wedding go flawlessly

If you think you might need a wedding planner, you probably do and it should be Jessica. Jessica was professional and easy to work with from the beginning. Our wedding was at a wellness center that is very important to us but not ever used as a wedding venue. We had to bring in and choose every vendor and piece of the wedding ourselves. I fully expected that things would go wrong the day of because of all the moving pieces, but NOTHING went wrong, not a single thing, thanks to Jessica and her careful planning. We live across the country from where we got married and Jessica was super helpful in suggesting vendors when I was completely stuck on who to go with. We needed her recommendation for a DJ and for a caterer. We went with her recommendations and were so happy with them. Before our wedding Jessica asked us what we were most worried about, for me it was timing for pictures, first look, etc. When I wasn’t ready and we were behind for the first look, Jessica immediately knew what to do and managed the situation so well, she simultaneously coordinated the change of the first look time while helping me fix my wardrobe malfunction (if she weren’t there me and my bridesmaids would have struggled to fix it). This could have been a stressful situation, but it was not at all because Jessica managed it so well. During the wedding she also made sure we had drinks, food, etc. She also set up most of our decor, we put our trust in her and she did not disappoint, it was all so beautiful; we got so many compliments from guests. Long story short, it helps to hire a professional, and Jessica is not only a professional but a personable, multitasking wedding genius, and a great addition to our wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic wedding planner!

I met Jessica at a bridal show and I am SO happy that I did! Her organization and attention to detail helped make our wedding run smoothly and effortlessly. I have nothing but positive to say about her. She was always attentive and timely and never seemed to let anything fluster her. I love how she connected me with so many awesome vendors and gave real, down-to-earth advice whenever I needed it. It eased all of my nerves to have Jessica the day of the wedding. I DEFINITELY recommend her as a wedding planner!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Jessica and her team made sure we had the most incredible day of our lives! We hired Jessica for the month of coordination services and could not have been happier. One of the best things Jessica did for us was handling the entire vendor scheduling leading up to the wedding. I can’t begin to tell you the weight that was lifted off our shoulders not having to deal with all of the little phone calls and emails regarding timing and last minute questions. It allowed us to spend time with our out of town guests leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding Jessica made sure everything ran smoothly, from set up, to the church, to the reception. At one point we were called to do a few quick photos during dinner, when we came back the venue had cleared our meals. Jessica went back to the kitchen and had them bring us new meals. Most brides will tell you that a million little things go wrong that only they will notice. I can honestly say that not one thing went wrong during our wedding day, and I have Jessica to thank for that. I would not hesitate to recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Cate · Married on 10/28/2017

Jess couldn't have been more helpful with the planning of our wedding. She is extremely creative and an "out-of-the-box" thinker when it comes to making your special day very much yours. I am so happy with how everything turned out and would highly recommend her services to any bride whether it be for the full shebang or just the little details, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Jessica was exactly who I needed--I hired her about 2 months before my wedding to be my day-of coordinator, on a recommendation from my florist who had previously worked with her. Most details were already worked out, but I needed someone with an extreme attention-to-detail to pull it all off. I was already feeling the sting of wedding bills piling up, and her pricing for basic day-of services was completely reasonable. We had an initial phone conversation, and then about a month in advance, she went way out of her way to meet us at our house late one evening to go through eeeeverything. Although I had only purchased the day-of coordination package, she introduced herself to all of our vendors in advance and made sure they were on the same page. She asked for very detailed instructions for everything I needed done on that day--and believe me, my list was long--and everything was absolutely perfect. The evening of the wedding, whenever she had a question for us that couldn't be answered by our POCs, she approached us calmly and with a smile so we knew everything was under control. My contacts at the venue mentioned that they were so impressed by Jessica and really enjoyed working with her, which they made seem like a rarity. Thank you for everything, Jessica! A+E 9/30/17

Sent on 10/28/2017

Dustin · Married on 09/16/2017

Jess was absolutely the best to work with! She brought an incredibly calming presence to both our pre-wedding planning and day of event. She communicated with all our vendors and gave insight where we were on the fence on some items. Jess made our day go seamlessly and for the most part, handled everything with only a few asks of us. There was one item on the day of that needed to be addressed (that I'm even aware of) and Jess resolved instantly. She brings value and poise to your day which many couples to be wed need. She rocks and I would recommend to anyone.

Paula · Married on 09/16/2017

Jess was the wedding planner for our son and daughter-in-law’s recent wedding in Moultonborough, New Hampshire. She was fabulous, constantly checking with us as to whether we had questions or requests. She was easy to contact via text and email. No question was too minor. Truly an asset to our wedding. Very professional.

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Jess was one of the most crucial parts of my wedding. I went back and forth deciding if I actually needed a planner. If you are also having these thoughts, TRUST ME- YOU DO! Jess was honest, responsive, professional, and made my life SO much easier. The day of our wedding, she handled issues with ease, kept the entire day flowing smoothly, and communicated EVERYTHING. We couldn’t have gotten luckier finding Jess. You won’t regret hiring her!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017