Westhampton Beach, NY 11978 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Guadagno Photography

I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Westhampton Beach, New York and I specialize in photojournalistic style photography. I received a Masters degree in Visual Communications from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University (one of the top photojournalism schools in the country), as well as a Masters in Education from City College. Following graduation, I worked as a photojournalist for newspapers and as an assistant for commercial photography studios. My clients include NBC Universal and the National Audubon Society and I am a member of Professional Photographers of America.

I enjoy meeting new people and making them feel at ease. I like natural, spontaneous moments that capture real emotions. My goal is to work hard, but have fun at each event, so that clients are thrilled to see their images. I love to always challenge myself and to keep my art fresh and current.

I have clients throughout the New York area, including the Hamptons, New York City, Rockland and Westchester County and New Jersey.

0013214Acopy2

6 Reviews for Jessica Guadagno Photography

• Michelle

Michelle Marie · Married on 06/01/2019

Talented, Professional and Accommodating

Working with Jessica was extremely pleasant. I’ve heard of (and experienced) wedding photographers who are extremely pushy and excessive. Jessica gets the job done, but is very reasonable and well-mannered. Jessica arrived at the bridal suite at the venue where we were getting ready and stayed for the ENTIRE duration of the wedding. She worked the WHOLE time. She had ideas of pictures from her experience with the area and from her career, but also asked for my “must haves” in advance to ensure we got the shots we wanted. She was also flexible and was able to go with the flow of the evening. Jessica took around one thousand pictures over the course of the day and touched up all of them. We got our pictures back quickly as well--some friends of ours got married two weeks before we did (late May) and had not received anything from the photographer as of early August. We also got back a few “favorites” that Jessica had touched up two weeks after the wedding. This was especially helpful as I used an image to make our thank you cards. To conclude- we highly recommend you use Jessica Guadagno as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Janielle · Married on 08/02/2014

Jessica and Aaron just shot my 8/2/14 wedding and they were amazing! Jessica is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but she put me at ease, knew when to take change and knew when to step back and just snap away. I could not be more pleased that I chose her as my photographer. My bridal party loved her laid back personality and have already asked for her name to refer to newly engaged friends. Jessica was truly wonderful and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a creative, patient and professional photographer!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Tamara · Married on 10/01/2011

Jessica was OUTSTANDING. The reason I booked her was because I enjoyed the photos she had on her website but also because the communication in those beginning stages was so fantastic. I booked her before some other people even had a chance to respond to my initial email. It was also fantastic that she was located so close by. We had originally booked her for a 10 person three hour wedding that grew into a 44 person 9 hour wedding, and she rolled with the punches the entire way. She did our engagement shoot just three days after we booked her. The images were so beautiful that we included one in our invitations and had them displayed all throughout the reception. I sent her a "formals must shoot" list and a list of details shots, ceremony moments, and reception moments and she captured them all. When we were doing the formal family shots she literally took out the list I emailed her and crossed them off as she went, I liked that. I think the only shot she missed was the rings on our fingers, eh, oh well! Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with and I've already been recommending her to my friends for their business and events. Jessica took so many beautiful photos of our wedding that I can't even pick which ones to put into an album, there there is that special ONE that is getting framed. People look at our wedding photos and say they look like they should be in magazines. Jessica gets an A+++++.

Sent on 02/14/2012