Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date

About Jessica Charles Photography

Jessica Charles Photography is a passionate wedding photography company located in Greenville, South Carolina. Jessica, the owner of this company, loves working with fun, crafty and romantic couples. She loves to think outside of the box, and use a natural light technique to capture your big day. Jessica Charles Photography looks forward to meeting you and your fiance, and sharing in your special celebration.

Jessica is not your typical wedding photographer. She uses her creativity to photograph couples from a personal point of view, and produces images that are both contemporary and vintage-inspired. She offers multiple wedding packages to choose from, depending on your budget and preferences. Each packages includes two photographers, a complimentary engagement session with professional hair and makeup, a disc of your images and an online gallery. Additional services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Hand-coloring
  • Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Canvas

Other Services
This award-winning photographer loves to travel, and has even shot weddings in Puerto Rico and Alaska. While she’s based in Greenville, she’s been known to photograph couples in Asheville, Charleston, Atlanta, New Orleans, Orlando and Tampa. In addition to your wedding, Jessica Charles Photography is also happy to shoot the following:
Trash the dress

Jessica Charles Photography 6
Jessica Charles Photography 7
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 04/21/2018

Words cant even describe how amazing Jessica is. She was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding. From the beginning she was so friendly and personable, and also passionate about what she does. Our engagement photos were exactly what we wanted. Between our engagement and wedding we kept in touch a lot! Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, so I had a lot of specific questions for her throughout the planning process. She was always helpful and provided a lot of input while keeping me calm about the day that everything would be perfect. She is the best combination of laid back and organized the day of our wedding. It made me feel super relaxed and calmed my nerves day of which I definitely needed! She got all the details so I didn't have to think about it! We had a lot of time for photos (on purpose), so it was a long day from getting ready to our send off. I was worried that it would be really tiring for her and her second photographer but they loved every minute, they were so passionate about capturing every moment which was so special to us. Upon seeing our wedding photos (a short two weeks later because she was so fast at getting everything back!) it was like reliving our day all over again. Jessica is an amazing artist and her photography is simply stunning, from the rich color and beautiful lighting she captures to every angle and detail. I can't say enough how in love with our photos that we are and how grateful to Jessica we are to have them to cherish every single day!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Jessica Charles Photography 8

shirley · Married on 02/17/2018

Jessica is a dream come true. The thing that I love about her is that she is able to capture the moments that might mean nothing to outsiders looking in, but mean the absolute world to the people she shoots. She understands women, family, and love in a way that really shows through in her work and her artistic style never overshadows the moments. Jessica was our first choice- our only choice, really. I followed her work for years and had total faith in her which really made us comfortable, I wasn't worried that anything would be missed, I wasn't uncomfortable taking the posed photos, it was just perfect to have someone so warm with us on our special day to round up our massive family and wild bridal party. She was totally on board and up to the challenge I brought when I mentioned that I wanted to try smoke bombs. She brought a second shooter who was also so incredible and they worked until the very end of the show. My family kept saying they'd never seen anyone work so hard.. they are still talking about it. She was able to capture these moments between my husband and I that had me saying "I didn't even know she was there!" or "Look! She caught that face you make when you're proud of yourself for making me laugh so hard!" It really means the world to us and we will treasure these photos forever. We will treasure her forever, honestly, there must be some sort of bond that happens between wedding photographers and brides and grooms cause we just love this girl.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Jessica Charles Photography 17
    Jessica Charles Photography 18

Jessica Charles Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Ever After Vintage Weddings
    Ever After Vintage Weddings Wedding Rentals

It was such a pleasure to work with Jessica Charles Photography! This women is full of talent! She did an amazing job photographing a shoot we recently worked on together. She has an artistic eye and a passion for detail. You will not be disappointed in how she will magically capture your special day!

• SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC
    SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC Wedding DJs

I worked with Jessica Charles at a wedding we did back in December 2010. The weather was freezing cold but yet she never complained or tried to rush through any shot. She took the most amazing pictures, many of which I use now for promotional items. She is extremely professional and cares for her clients on a more personal level. Photography is more then just a profession for her, but more so a way of life. Her pictures are absolutely amazing and her demeanor is above the rest. If you want some truly professional pictures as well as a great photographer that cares about you on a personal level, then be sure to contact Jessica. You will be more then happy that you did!

• Greenville Greenville, South Carolina, 29605 See on map