Jessica Charles Photography

Greenville, South Carolina View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Jessica Charles Photography is a passionate wedding photography company located in Greenville, South Carolina. Jessica, the owner of this company, loves working with fun, crafty and romantic couples. She loves to think outside of the box, and use a natural light technique to capture your big day. Jessica Charles Photography looks forward to meeting you and your fiance, and sharing in your special celebration.

Jessica is not your typical wedding photographer. She uses her creativity to photograph couples from a personal point of view, and produces images that are both contemporary and vintage-inspired. She offers multiple wedding packages to choose from, depending on your budget and preferences. Each packages includes two photographers, a complimentary engagement session with professional hair and makeup, a disc of your images and an online gallery. Additional services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Hand-coloring
  • Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Canvas

Other Services
This award-winning photographer loves to travel, and has even shot weddings in Puerto Rico and Alaska. While she’s based in Greenville, she’s been known to photograph couples in Asheville, Charleston, Atlanta, New Orleans, Orlando and Tampa. In addition to your wedding, Jessica Charles Photography is also happy to shoot the following:
Trash the dress
Boudoir shoot
Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Julia
    Julia Married on 04/21/2018
    Words cant even describe how amazing Jessica is. She was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding. From the beginning she was so friendly and personable, and also passionate about what she does. Our engagement photos were exactly what we wanted. Between our engagement and wedding we kept in touch a lot! Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, so I had a lot of specific questions for her throughout the planning process. She was always helpful and provided a lot of input while keeping me calm about the day that everything would be perfect. She is the best combination of laid back and organized the day of our wedding. It made me feel super relaxed and calmed my nerves day of which I definitely needed! She got all the details so I didn't have to think about it! We had a lot of time for photos (on purpose), so it was a long day from getting ready to our send off. I was worried that it would be really tiring for her and her second photographer but they loved every minute, they were so passionate about capturing every moment which was so special to us. Upon seeing our wedding photos (a short two weeks later because she was so fast at getting everything back!) it was like reliving our day all over again. Jessica is an amazing artist and her photography is simply stunning, from the rich color and beautiful lighting she captures to every angle and detail. I can't say enough how in love with our photos that we are and how grateful to Jessica we are to have them to cherish every single day!
    Shirley Married on 02/17/2018
    Jessica is a dream come true. The thing that I love about her is that she is able to capture the moments that might mean nothing to outsiders looking in, but mean the absolute world to the people she shoots. She understands women, family, and love in a way that really shows through in her work and her artistic style never overshadows the moments. Jessica was our first choice- our only choice, really. I followed her work for years and had total faith in her which really made us comfortable, I wasn't worried that anything would be missed, I wasn't uncomfortable taking the posed photos, it was just perfect to have someone so warm with us on our special day to round up our massive family and wild bridal party. She was totally on board and up to the challenge I brought when I mentioned that I wanted to try smoke bombs. She brought a second shooter who was also so incredible and they worked until the very end of the show. My family kept saying they'd never seen anyone work so hard.. they are still talking about it. She was able to capture these moments between my husband and I that had me saying "I didn't even know she was there!" or "Look! She caught that face you make when you're proud of yourself for making me laugh so hard!" It really means the world to us and we will treasure these photos forever. We will treasure her forever, honestly, there must be some sort of bond that happens between wedding photographers and brides and grooms cause we just love this girl.
    Virginia Married on 10/15/2017
    I enjoyed working with Jessica Charles Photography so much! I really can't say enough about her work and how easy it was to work with her. Jessica was super available for me during the planning process. We had a Skype session, since we lived in Spain while we were planning the wedding, and met her for tacos before the wedding. The photo package I selected included an engagement session with hair and makeup. I'm really glad we worked with her before the wedding because we felt very comfortable with her and had an idea of what to do. I think a big part of why I liked working with her so much is that she made me feel more at ease and less self conscious than I would normally while someone is taking my photo. A wedding is already stressful enough so I'm glad that the photography aspect of it was stress free! Jessica and her second shooter, Ginia, were extremely professional but also very easy going. I felt like I was with friends! During the ceremony and reception, they blended in perfectly and made everyone feel at ease. We received our photos yesterday and love them! I'm really happy that we chose to go with Jessica. Our wedding went by so quickly and luckily we have beautiful photographs to remember it forever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ever After Vintage Weddings Ever After Vintage Weddings Wedding Rentals

It was such a pleasure to work with Jessica Charles Photography! This women is full of talent! She did an amazing job photographing a shoot we recently worked on together. She has an artistic eye and a passion for detail. You will not be disappointed in how she will magically capture your special day!

SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC Wedding DJs

I worked with Jessica Charles at a wedding we did back in December 2010. The weather was freezing cold but yet she never complained or tried to rush through any shot. She took the most amazing pictures, many of which I use now for promotional items. She is extremely professional and cares for her clients on a more personal level. Photography is more then just a profession for her, but more so a way of life. Her pictures are absolutely amazing and her demeanor is above the rest. If you want some truly professional pictures as well as a great photographer that cares about you on a personal level, then be sure to contact Jessica. You will be more then happy that you did!

• LuLu Makeup
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 44 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

Greenville Greenville, South Carolina, 29605
727-735-8214
Location of (Jessica Charles Photography)

Jessica Charles Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Charles Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Charles Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jessica Charles Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Charles Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jessica Charles Photography offer?

Jessica Charles Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jessica Charles Photography offer?

Jessica Charles Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jessica Charles Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Charles Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Charles Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Charles Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding