Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About LuLu Makeup

Lindsey Kirkland (LuLu) has been a Makeup Artist in the Orlando, Florida area since the year 2002. She trained at Joe Blasco Makeup Institute and received her certification for beauty makeup application. Her studies have led her to weddings, photo shoots, fashion shows, print work, and theatre. Lindsey strives to be a highly diligent makeup artist professional. Her experience in applying makeup is to achieve suitable and accurate representation of the client’s vision while maintaining a creative, polished proficiency. With extensive experience in freelance bridal makeup application as well as fashion and modeling makeup artistry, her individual style as an artist is polished but not limited. She appreciates all looks from naturally flawless or pretty and flawed, to artistic or editorial. A passion for beauty and fashion with a hunger to learn the most current techniques helps keep the MUA engaged in executing the latest trends. She is looking forward to working with you!

MH004

• Videos 2

43 Reviews for LuLu Makeup

Peyton Larson · Married on 08/18/2018

I love LuLu Makeup!

Lindsey did my wedding makeup and I absolutely LOVED it!! She is so talented!! My bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law loved their makeup by her too!! She did a great job touching up my makeup for photos as well! Lindsey was such a joy to work with and made me feel so beautiful on my special day!! She has such a kind heart and positive personality and I was so thankful I used her! I HIGHLY recommend!!

• Jaime

Jaime Campbell · Married on 06/01/2018

I love LuLu!

I had a wonderful experience with LuLu Makeup! I had them do my makeup for a wedding. The time for pictures was changed, LuLu changed their schedule to accommodate the new time. They were SO nice, professional, affordable and rocked the look that I requested. I had specific looks in mind for my makeup and they exceeded my requests. My makeup and hair stayed in place from pictures and beyond the end of the reception! I would highly recommend LuLu Makeup to anyone. They're the perfect fit for any special occasion!

Tabitha · Married on 11/11/2017

So beyond happy with the way my makeup turned out for my special day!!! Lindsey was so accommodating to what I wanted and we even did a trial run about a month prior to the big day. She is so sweet and her make up skills are amazing she made me feel like a princess!!!

LuLu Makeup Pricing

LuLu Makeup Price Rates

LuLu Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Jessica Castro Weddings
    Jessica Castro Weddings Wedding Photographers

Lindsey as an absolute sweetheart and amazing at her craft. Every time I have worked with her she the make up has been flawless and effortless. If you want quality work with quality service hire her!

• Jessica Charles Photography
    Jessica Charles Photography Wedding Photographers

Out of all the make up artists I have worked with, Lindsey with Lulu Makeup has been my absolute favorite!! How she made up our bride was like art. It IS art! She is so talented & so sweet!! The bride, bridesmaids, my assistant & I all totally LOVE Lindsey!! I look forward to working with her again!

• At Last Wedding + Event Design
    At Last Wedding + Event Design Wedding Planners

Lulu Makeup is a wonderful choice for your wedding makeup needs. At Last Wedding + Event Design loves working with Lindsey because of her wonderful level of professionalism and care for her clients. Her quality is just spectacular and any bride we send her way is just thrilled with the end product. We highly recommend Lulu Makeup to any bride!