41 Reviews for LuLu Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
41 LuLu Makeup Reviews

So beyond happy with the way my makeup turned out for my special day!!! Lindsey was so accommodating to what I wanted and we even did a trial run about a month prior to the big day. She is so sweet and her make up skills are amazing she made me feel like a princess!!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

l would definitely recommend lulu make up to all brides! I loved my make up on my wedding day! It looked exactly the way I wanted it to. Lulu make up came early to the venue to set up and made sure everyone's make up was perfect for pictures! She did my bridesmaids make up as well and they were in love. She made me feel super relaxed and so excited! The make up lasted the entire night and did not get messed up even when I teared up. You could not ask for a better person to do your make up on such a special day!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am from England and we got married in Florida so we had a lot to arrange over email to make our day as special as it was , lulu make up was very responsive with any questions I had and was so helpful. When it came to the wedding day lulu make up arrived at my villa early and was so welcoming and helpful we had the best conversations talking weddings to family wow what a lovely person ! She made the morning of my wedding so special and made me feel relaxed I absolutely loved my make up she knew exactly what suited my skin tone I had every bit of trust in her I wish I could do it all again I would like to take this opportunity to thank her again what a lovely professional lady I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Debra, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Lindsey made my wedding day absolutely perfect! All of my bridesmaids LOVED their makeup and looked beautiful. I hired her to stay on for touch ups and she made sure that I looked perfect for my photos. I definitely recommend her to anyone needing a makeup artist. She is on time, professional, and able to handle a crazy family and bridal party :)! LOVED working with her!

Profile Picture User7723577, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey is amazing! This was easily one of the greatest decisions made for our wedding. Lindsey is so kind, flexible and fun. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. She help me made my wedding makeup dreams happen!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey is WONDERFUL! Not only is she super talented, but she is also friendly, funny and an absolute pleasure to spend time with. She'll ease your anxieties with her gentle spirit, keep you smiling with her sunny personality and most importantly, make you look and feel like a picture perfect beautiful bride.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey did a phenomenal job with my make up and the bridesmaids. I wanted to look and feel myself on my wedding day and she accomplished the look I wanted better than I had pictured. I'm very thankful for Lindsey- she was so fun to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6015145, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

She is AMAZING!!!! You cannot go wrong with her! Her work is flawless :)

Profile Picture Caroline , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I am so happy that we chose LuLu Makeup, Lindsey, to do my bridal party's makeup the day of our wedding! She was one of my favorite vendors by far. Not only did she make all of my bridesmaids that much more beautiful, but she was so kind and calm to be around the day of the wedding. She also made sure I was getting what I wanted by doing a makeup trial before the wedding date. Thank you Lindsey!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Lindsey did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup, during our trial and on our wedding. She made me look and feel so beautiful for my wedding day!!! She also did my sister, mom and mother-in-laws makeup and they looked phenomenal!!!

I would highly recommend Lindsey :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey was absolutely amazing! She was flexible with when we did the trial run and she put so much passion and excitement into what she was doing! I felt so
Beautiful on my wedding day and Lindsey made that happen!!! I would highly recommend Lindsey to anyone :-)

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Lindsey was a pleasure to work with! She was friendly, professional, and affordable. Most importantly, she is a fantastic makeup artist and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. I was not at all worried about how my makeup would turn out, because she offered an on-location trial run in advance, which I was very happy with. She also did my mother and MOH's makeup for the wedding, which both turned out beautifully. If you're looking for a talented makeup artist, Lindsey at LuLu Makeup is it!

Profile Picture MP, 11/30/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey is a very talented artist and a pleasure to work with! She takes the time to listen to what your vision is and executes it perfectly. My makeup was one of my favorite things about my wedding and I know it helped make that day even more special. Thank you, Lindsey!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I truly do not even know where to begin to describe how wonderful Lindsey is. From the moment she came over to do my makeup trial, I knew that I had hired the perfect make up artist. Lindsey is professional yet knows how to have fun and make the makeup process a breeze. She is excellent at choosing colors that fit with the style of the wedding & made sure that I was the perfect mix of natural and bridal on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids loved her and are still raving about how wonderful their makeup looked. I would absolutely hire Lindsey to do my makeup in the future if I ever need it done for an event or special night out. Thank you so much Lindsey for making myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. You are wonderful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/17/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey did an amazing job with make-up for my wedding. She made me feel beautiful! My look was different than my everyday, but I still looked like myself! Lindsey is friendly, funny, calming, delivers what you describe, and professional. She creates the best version of you with make-up! Loved working with her and would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey was absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with! I felt so comfortable with her right from the start. It felt like having a good (and insanely talented) friend come do my wedding make up. She understood the exact look I was hoping for and then made it look even better than I had dreamed when it came time to get ready for the ceremony! Lindsey helped me look the most beautiful I've ever felt. She is so sweet and professional and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in need of a MUA!!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey was wonderful to work with! Sweet and professional, she took her time in helping me find the wedding makeup look that was right for me. I know practically nothing about makeup and wear very little and she was so helpful and patient as I decided exactly what I wanted. The trial service was unbelievably helpful because it helped us get to know each other and it totally helps your wedding day beauty experience go so smoothly. My bridesmaids all had a blast! Oh and my mom and mother in law looked stunning! For anyone that has a mother that's not used to wearing a lot of makeup or being all dolled up, Lindsey can do that too. We all looked and felt confident and beautiful! Can't wait to find another excuse to get my makeup done! Thank you so much Lindsey!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/1/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have nothing but great things to say about Lulu Makeup! She is very friendly, professional and is excited to work with each person as an individual! All of my bridesmaids LOVED their makeup! My makeup trial was done for my engagement photos and the makeup was beautiful! I would recommend Lulu to anyone who wants to make sure they look their absolute best on their wedding day (or any event)!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

LuLu makeup did a fantastic job & I was so pleased and happy!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey was amazing and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to email, which made it easy to coordinate our services. She was on time, professional, and fun! She made up all of my girls first, and they looked beautiful! There was a long lag time after she finished my bridesmaids and before I was ready for makeup, but Lindsey made me feel at ease and did not rush us at all. I don't usually wear very adventurous makeup, and Lindsey did a fabulous job of making me look beautiful but still like myself. We got married in the heat of summer, and my makeup still looked great at the end of the night. We've recently received our photos back, and I couldn't be happier with the results - my makeup looks flawless! I would highly recommend sweet Lindsey for your big event - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/20/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey did my make up for my wedding this past year! She was such a pleasure to work with! She made herself completely available to my schedule and made my experience enjoyable. She arrived on time and worked promptly to assure everything moved smoothly the day of the wedding. She also worked with me prior to the wedding to do a trial run. It was important to me that I look like myself, even with a lot of make up on. During the trial run she did not just rush through, but made sure I approved of every detail possible. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone wanting to have their make up done for their wedding or special event!

Profile Picture User3790050, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lulu makeup did my makeup for my wedding day and I was extremely pleased! She made me beautiful for the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Kerri, 3/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the privilege of Lindsey doing my makeup along with ten bridesmaids, a flower girl and my mom! She was on time, quick, detailed and made us look incredible! I would not hire anyone else if I had to do it over again! Loved working with Lindsey on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey of Lulu Makeup is honestly incredible. She was professional, kind, caring, punctual, and best of all she listened to what I wanted. Many make up artists don'tlisten to their clients and just apply makeup how they see fit which doesn't always align with what a bride wants. Lindsey gave me exactly what I asked for and made sure I was content with the final look and always offered to make any changes if I wanted them. I would recommend Lulu Makeup to any bride, she made sure my bridal makeup was perfect!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/10/12, 1 Review