Jesselyn Zbytowski Photography

Grand Rapids, MI View map

Classic Designs by Doreen Thomas CF proudly creates professional, unique events for a wide range of clients throughout Michigan. With a current and inspiring approach to the latest trends, Doreen Thomas CF is eager to assist you with all your decorating and event needs. From professional up-lighting, glassware and ceiling canopies to elegant and captivating bouquets and centerpieces, you can rely on Doreen Thomas CF to make your personality shine through.

Visit it our website page to see inspiring photos of Doreen's wedding and event designs.

Morgan Married on 09/09/2017
    Time to brag about our photographer!!! Jesselyn Zbytowski started as just a girl I met at college that took pictures all time. It really shouldn’t surprise me that she ended up photographing our (and so many of my friend’s) weddings. Jesselyn was the second vendor I booked 2 1/2 years in advance because I started tearing up by the time I got to the end of her portfolio. It was one of the best decisions we made. I can’t believe everything she was able to capture with the amount of people and places that we had. Our package also included engagement photos which she traveled to Chicago to take. She made sure we got all the great shots even going beyond just the places we had picked out. All of the photos are beautiful. We had gorgeous scenery which can be difficult to do justice in a photograph but she captured my hometown beautifully. She also captured the spirit and personalities of our friends and family. We will treasure these photos always. Jesselyn Zbytowski Photography is based in Grand Rapids but she travels! We highly recommend her and her work
    Andrea Married on 08/12/2017
    Jesselyn communicated with us the entire year up to the wedding. She made sure we talked over what our expectations were and what kind of photos we wanted. She met every single request we had, took us to the most amazing sunflower field, and made a set up with a swing I fell in love with from a previous wedding she had done. She contacted our decorator/florist and made the swing one of a kind for us. So easy to work with and very professional. We couldn't of picked a better person to capture our special day! I will always recommend her!
  • User3000265 2+ years ago
    Jesselyn was amazing on our wedding day. We gave her all creative control and the results we have seen so far are amazing. Jesselyn even stepped in an helped out with things we needed while getting ready.

Grand Rapids, MI, 49599
Location of (Jesselyn Zbytowski Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding