Dallas, Dallas, TX 76633 · Phone number · Visit website

About Jesse Kay Photography

Hey there!

I'm Jesse and I'm super excited that you're here! I am a Central Texas photographer serving Dallas, Waco, Austin, and surrounding areas. I specialize in weddings, elopements, and engagements, but I'm up for any kind of adventure! I discovered I had a passion for documenting the love stories of other people around the time I graduated from New Mexico State Univerity, and it gives me more joy than any other profession I've tried! Getting the opportuinity to learn about the lives of others and making new friends is hands down my favorite thing about being a photographer! I'm here to laugh with you, cry with you, dance with you, and serve you in any way possible on your big day! Everyone has their own unique story, and I'm here to capture that story for you. I'm big into building a relationship with my couples, so if you think you'd be a good fit don't hesitate to contact me!

I am also available for travel if that's something you're up for.

Follow Jesse Kay Photography on

Jesse Kay Photography 7
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 12/07/2018

A dream come true!

I have never had professional photos taken of me, and neither has my husband. We first met Jesse when she took our engagement photos for us in August, and I knew almost immediately that she was our kind of people! We booked her for our Colorado elopement, and let me tell you- it was the best decision I’ve ever made. Every time I see these pictures I’ll be reminded of the most beautiful day of my life. I have a hard time putting into words just how thankful I am to have met such an incredibly talented, kind, and patient person. We will use Jesse for all of our future life events and gatherings. She will be a friend of ours forever!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Jesse Kay Photography 12
    Jesse Kay Photography 13
  • Rae

Rae Lynn Campbell · Married on 09/29/2018

Jesse is an amazing wedding photographer!

Jesse did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We only hired one photographer and she absolutely rocked it. A few of my guests even commented on how hard she worked to take our photos. She captured each and every important detail from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception! I could not be more happy with our photos. Jesse also delivered our gallery in a timely manner, which is something that I really really appreciated. We didn’t have to wait months and months to get our photos back! (Hallelujah!) I would highly recommend Jesse as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Jesse Kay Photography 19
    Jesse Kay Photography 20

Jesse Kay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints