Woodway, TX 76712 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Shelly Taylor Photography

Hello! I specialize in heirloom portraiture and fine art photography for wedding days. Wedding day packages from $2499. include print-release digital files of edited images, second photographer, and 10 year online gallery with unlimited downloads. Internationally published and hundreds of features in wedding magazines and blogs.

• Katy Kelley Memories

Real Weddings 50 Photos

4 Reviews for Shelly Taylor Photography

• Dan'a

Dan'a Moore · Married on 03/07/2020

The Best For Capturing Your Best Day Ever!

Our wedding was themed around Kate Spade. We wanted a bright colored, fun, classic wedding with a BIG twist & we were told Shelly Taylor was the perfect fit for us. When we met Shelly to chat about our wedding plans, we knew we made the best decision. My bridal portraits were shot quickly & efficiently. I was so SHOCKED at how quickly I received them after my shoot! She caught all of my requests & her creativity with downtown was super extra! I don't feel like I took basic bridal portraits downtown. The lights & colors highighted the whole shoot so well! As expected, Shelly & her assistant did not disappoint on our wedding day! We felt like they were everywhere catching all of the great moments from preparations to send off! They shot all of the traditional pictures quickly & efficiently, while adding extra creative & memorable shots. After receiving our wedding pictures, we were SO happy with the final product! We really felt Shelly listened to us from day one & when we told her about us & our wedding style, we could tell she was genuinely excited to work with us. Her work caught our bright colors, eclectic style, the beauty of our venue, & the classic wedding we aimed to have. Shelly was so professional & fun to be with during the whole wedding process! We trusted her expertise, which left us with peace of mind & no regrets! We definitely have found a wonderful & talented friend now & we could not possibly recommend another photographer for weddings! Hands down. You HAVE TO HIRE SHELLY TAYLOR! Pictures are what you are left with after your wedding is over, so hire the best for what you are left with!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Meffany2017

Tiffany & Meme · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Choice Hands Down

Just not enough stars to rate how satisfied we were with her during our planning, at our wedding and now looking at her finish product. Shelly was inviting and sweet and professional and courteous throughout the past year of planning. It takes a special person with a great eye to take a good picture, but she is so much more than that. Shelly took her time and managed to capture our entire day it was like she was taking pictures of her family or close friends she was so comfortable and eager to work with us to make our special day come true. I can never show you my gratitude for how hard you worked that day, but I want you to know you are forever like top 5 of my favorite people in the world. We hands down made the best choice by choosing you for our special day. Forever grateful.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/13/2015

She has been super helpful and responds almost immediately to all questions! She even helped me find some other vendors! :) She also did my sister's wedding in March 2014 and was wonderful.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Shelly Taylor Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3499
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

• Woodway, 76712 See on map
    Location of (Shelly Taylor Photography)