Jess Bonilla Beauty

Boca Raton, FL View map

Award Winning Bridal Hair and Makeup artist Jessica Bonilla serving Palm Beach, Miami and South Florida.

Jess Bonilla and her team are an elite group of hair and makeup artists who specialize making wedding days look flawless! Our commitment to quality and services has positioned us in the top of beauty providers in only two years. Jess specializes on subtle transformations, helping women to bring out their best version of their natural complexion and talents. We use the newest trends and techniques as well as the best quality products in the market to ensure excellence. Our goal is to make planning and executing your glamour needs for the big day, and all of the celebrations leading up to it, stress-free, detailed and most importantly, beautiful!

Jess, our Team Leader and the creative inspiration is happy to help you by sharing her tips and tricks and deciding the best style for your natural complexion.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jill M. Married on 03/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jess Bonilla team is the right choice

Jess Bonilla and her crew did an amazing job for our wedding. She is very current with hair and makeup and is so great to work with. Even my very cool, IG using 18 year old daughter loved them! Jess, Trish and Lori let you pick styles and options that you are comfortable with and execute it flawlessly until you are 100% satisfied. My whole bridal party looked perfect and we loved having them there with us!
    Jaime R. Married on 01/29/2022

Perfection.

I booked Jess for my bridal trial months ago; she was the first makeup artist I had a trial with. I am makeup-obsessed myself so knew exactly what I wanted and was looking for in a makeup artist, and assumed I'd have at least 2-3 trials. I literally hired Jess on the spot immediately after my trial.

Fast forward to my wedding, Jess brought 3 assistants with her to do hair and makeup for 12 of us, and WOW. Every single girl looked and felt stunning. All my girls commented on how Jess and her team did the best hair and makeup of any wedding any of them have ever been in. Everyone felt and looked themselves, but enhanced. No one looked yellow, which can be a concern - Jess had halo lights to make sure the lighting was perfect. Everyone's skin looked flawless, no one looked overdone. They gave everyone last minute touch ups and fixed everyone's hair/makeup if desired with no problem or question.

On top of that, Jess is the sweetest, most calm soul and such a perfect energy to have on your wedding day (or any day) and her team was just as kind, patient, and wonderful.

Thanks Jess + team...you girls were amazing, we love you!!!
    Jaime R. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thanks Jess + team...you girls were amazing, we love you!!!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

10625 Santa Laguna Dr Boca Raton, FL, 33428
Location of (Jess Bonilla Beauty)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding