4506 Selkirk Lane West, Lakeland, FL 33813 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Jenniferlee Events

Jenniferlee Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based out of Lakeland, Florida that serves couples all over Polk County and its surrounding areas. Jennifer L. Douglas, the owner and lead planner behind this passionate business, has over two decades of experience. She offers couples multiple packages to choose from, with options ranging from day-of coordination to full planning services. Jenniferlee Events looks forward to creating an unforgettable event for you and your guests.

Couples are welcome to an initial consultation, where you can get to know each other and discuss your style and unique love story. Jennifer will then combine meticulous planning with amazing attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Her goal is for you to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day. In the past, she’s planned destination weddings, eco-friendly events, cultural affairs, civil unions, and more. Couples can choose between four main packages, which include Blueprint Consultation, Wedding Week Coordination, Partial Planning, and All-inclusive Planning. Her service include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Jenniferlee Events 1
Jenniferlee Events 2
Jenniferlee Events 3

Norrel · Married on 04/28/2018

Oh gosh what can I say about Jennifer? I truly believe that she was sent from God to help me because I can only imagine how things would have turned out without her!!! She was everything I needed and much much more!!! She was my event planner, my negotiator, my counselor, my friend and everything I needed depending on the day. She kept me grounded and sane and went above and beyond! I know I drove her crazy at times but there was never any complaints and always a smile. Thank you Jennifer, I would have been so lost without you. The wedding, reception, and cocktail hour was phenomenal without a single hickup and I know that this was all because of you. Words will never be enough to say how much I thank you for helping, guiding and planning our wedding. I am an advocate. EVERYONE, ANYONE IF YOU NEED AN EVENT PLANNER - JENNIFER IS THE PERSON YOU NEED! YOU WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE MORE CAPABLE, RESPECTFUL, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, OR MORE ORGANIZED! SHE IS THE BEST! Thanks a million, a trillion Jennifer!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2016

Jennifer really made our day special! Out of everything we had for the wedding, her help and expertise was the best!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jenniferlee Events's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! Your wedding was a blast. Cheyenne and I had so much fun helping you with your big day. Cheers to a lifetime of wedded bliss!

Jenniferlee Events Pricing

Jenniferlee Events Price Rates

Jenniferlee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 4506 Selkirk Lane West Lakeland, FL, 33813 See on map
    863-658-0890 (Phone number)
    9043493228 (Other Phone Number)
    9043493228 (Fax Number)