4506 Selkirk Lane West, Lakeland, FL 33813 Map · Phone number · Visit website
juliebill 591 51 945966
juliebill 10 51 945966

6 Reviews for Jenniferlee Events

Norrel · Married on 04/28/2018

Oh gosh what can I say about Jennifer? I truly believe that she was sent from God to help me because I can only imagine how things would have turned out without her!!! She was everything I needed and much much more!!! She was my event planner, my negotiator, my counselor, my friend and everything I needed depending on the day. She kept me grounded and sane and went above and beyond! I know I drove her crazy at times but there was never any complaints and always a smile. Thank you Jennifer, I would have been so lost without you. The wedding, reception, and cocktail hour was phenomenal without a single hickup and I know that this was all because of you. Words will never be enough to say how much I thank you for helping, guiding and planning our wedding. I am an advocate. EVERYONE, ANYONE IF YOU NEED AN EVENT PLANNER - JENNIFER IS THE PERSON YOU NEED! YOU WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE MORE CAPABLE, RESPECTFUL, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, OR MORE ORGANIZED! SHE IS THE BEST! Thanks a million, a trillion Jennifer!!!

Keith · Married on 12/27/2016

Jennifer was invaluable at planning, organizing and executing all the extensive moving parts of my son's wedding. If you want stress free then do not over-think it; reach out to Jennifer and you will see positive results that will save you time and worry. She has such a wonderful personality and I cannot say thank you enough to her for her support and assistance. Everyone bragged about the wedding and had a fabulous time.

Jenniferlee Events Pricing

Jenniferlee Events Price Rates

Jenniferlee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 4506 Selkirk Lane West Lakeland, Florida, FL 33813 See on map
    863-658-0890 (Phone number)
    9043493228 (Other Phone Number)
    9043493228 (Fax Number)