4506 Selkirk Lane West, Lakeland, FL 33813 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Jenniferlee Events

Jenniferlee Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based out of Lakeland, Florida that serves couples all over Polk County and its surrounding areas. Jennifer L. Douglas, the owner and lead planner behind this passionate business, has over two decades of experience. She offers couples multiple packages to choose from, with options ranging from day-of coordination to full planning services. Jenniferlee Events looks forward to creating an unforgettable event for you and your guests.

Couples are welcome to an initial consultation, where you can get to know each other and discuss your style and unique love story. Jennifer will then combine meticulous planning with amazing attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Her goal is for you to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day. In the past, she’s planned destination weddings, eco-friendly events, cultural affairs, civil unions, and more. Couples can choose between four main packages, which include Blueprint Consultation, Wedding Week Coordination, Partial Planning, and All-inclusive Planning. Her service include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Jenniferlee Events 2
Jenniferlee Events 3
  • Lynn

Lynn Noris · Married on 04/06/2019

We absolutely LOVED Jennifer!

Jennifer was very helpful and was willing to pick up the planning process in the 3 months before the wedding! She quickly contacted the vendors we'd hired and let them know she was now the contact person and even helped us find the vendors we still needed. Her professionalism was amazing. The day of the wedding, my husband asked the best way to pass out the tip money - she said "I'll take care of it". She oversaw all 15 vendors that we hired. I didn't have to worry about anything. That's exactly what we wanted - someone to take care of all the details so that we could enjoy the day. Her assistant filled in to handle all the details as well. When returning to the venue one day later to gather our personal items, we noticed that Jennifer had neatly stacked everything just inside the door of the bridal suite. She made it so easy. With the reception finally ending around 11pm, I can only imagine how long into Sunday morning she and her assistant stayed to clean up. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! Jennifer is dependable and experienced. A perfect wedding planner.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Jenniferlee Events 4
    Jenniferlee Events 5
    Jenniferlee Events 6

Norrel · Married on 04/28/2018

Oh gosh what can I say about Jennifer? I truly believe that she was sent from God to help me because I can only imagine how things would have turned out without her!!! She was everything I needed and much much more!!! She was my event planner, my negotiator, my counselor, my friend and everything I needed depending on the day. She kept me grounded and sane and went above and beyond! I know I drove her crazy at times but there was never any complaints and always a smile. Thank you Jennifer, I would have been so lost without you. The wedding, reception, and cocktail hour was phenomenal without a single hickup and I know that this was all because of you. Words will never be enough to say how much I thank you for helping, guiding and planning our wedding. I am an advocate. EVERYONE, ANYONE IF YOU NEED AN EVENT PLANNER - JENNIFER IS THE PERSON YOU NEED! YOU WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE MORE CAPABLE, RESPECTFUL, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, OR MORE ORGANIZED! SHE IS THE BEST! Thanks a million, a trillion Jennifer!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 4506 Selkirk Lane West Lakeland, FL, 33813 See on map
    863-658-0890 (Phone number)
    9043493228 (Other Phone Number)
    9043493228 (Fax Number)