4506 Selkirk Lane West, Lakeland, FL 33813 Map · Phone number · Visit website
dsc39891280px
dsc39791280px

6 Reviews for Jenniferlee Events

Norrel · Married on 04/28/2018

Oh gosh what can I say about Jennifer? I truly believe that she was sent from God to help me because I can only imagine how things would have turned out without her!!! She was everything I needed and much much more!!! She was my event planner, my negotiator, my counselor, my friend and everything I needed depending on the day. She kept me grounded and sane and went above and beyond! I know I drove her crazy at times but there was never any complaints and always a smile. Thank you Jennifer, I would have been so lost without you. The wedding, reception, and cocktail hour was phenomenal without a single hickup and I know that this was all because of you. Words will never be enough to say how much I thank you for helping, guiding and planning our wedding. I am an advocate. EVERYONE, ANYONE IF YOU NEED AN EVENT PLANNER - JENNIFER IS THE PERSON YOU NEED! YOU WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE MORE CAPABLE, RESPECTFUL, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, OR MORE ORGANIZED! SHE IS THE BEST! Thanks a million, a trillion Jennifer!!!

Keith · Married on 12/27/2016

Jennifer was invaluable at planning, organizing and executing all the extensive moving parts of my son's wedding. If you want stress free then do not over-think it; reach out to Jennifer and you will see positive results that will save you time and worry. She has such a wonderful personality and I cannot say thank you enough to her for her support and assistance. Everyone bragged about the wedding and had a fabulous time.

Jenniferlee Events Pricing