Greenville, SC 29615 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Jennifer Stuart Photography

Simply put, I love seeing people in love. After each wedding shoot, I feel more grateful, excited, and blessed to have the position of being a photographer. I get to capture the happiest day in each couple's life and that is such a thrill for me. It's the look on her Dad's face as he sees his "little girl" in her wedding dress. It's watching the groom try to act calm and cool in front of his groomsmen as he nervously fidgets with his tie. It's the expression of sheer joy as each couple makes their way back down the aisle, taking their first steps together as husband and wife. It's a room of guests with overflowing love and hope for this newly married couple. Photographing these special moments is my passion, and I would love to share that passion with you.

Please contact me through my website: www.jenniferstuartphotography.com. You can also find more information on my style, background, and view an extensive wedding portfolio there.

Follow Jennifer Stuart Photography on

Jennifer Stuart Photography 5
Jennifer Stuart Photography 6
Jennifer Stuart Photography 7

Jennifer Raffa · Married on 08/03/2019

The best in the business!

Jennifer was the first vendor I reached out to after getting engaged and securing a date and I am so absolutely grateful that she was available to photograph our journey, starting with our engagement photos to my bridals and ultimately our wedding day. She is hands down one of THE BEST decisions we made in choosing our vendors for our wedding. Jennifer has such a calm presence about her and helps make sure her couples are comfortable throughout the entire process. This was especially nice given that planning a wedding can be stressful in itself. She is extremely flexible with scheduling. When our engagement session was rained out on the first date we chose she immediately moved her schedule around to fit us in for that same week! She is such a thoughtful person and truly cares about her couples. Her talent in photography is amazing and unparalleled. She is an expert in this field and manages to capture all of the special moments and details of the day in the most beautiful and meaningful way. She had our galleries done in record time and was always so responsive to communication. I will forever be grateful to Jennifer for allowing us the opportunity to look at our photos and relive our day in such a genuine way for years to come! I highly recommend Jennifer for your wedding photos and also make sure to contact her early in your planning process so you don't miss out!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Rosenberger · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceeded All Expectations

Jennifer is such an incredible photographer!! I could not be more satisfied with both my experience working with her and the pictures she was able to get. My husband is not one for pictures and generally looks so forced in all pictures he’s taken but she was able to get him relaxed and comfortable with her without even trying almost, and able to capture the best moments of him. We both instantly felt comfortable with her and trusted her with all her ideas and the results of them were incredible. Jennifer worked so hard on our day and took so many great pictures of the entire day. She was able to take probably close to 1000 shots, if not more, and we are in love with every single one of them. She was also very flexible on the day and able to adjust to anything. We got married in downtown Greenville which can sometimes be challenging with all the extra people around, but she was able to find the perfect locations and get the best shots. If you are looking for the person who is going to go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable, and make sure your day is absolutely perfect then Jennifer is the best photographer for the job! I really couldn’t recommend her enough!

I posted just three of my favorites from the day but every single shot was perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Jennifer Stuart Photography 8
    Jennifer Stuart Photography 9
    Jennifer Stuart Photography 10
  • Curry

Curry · Married on 12/27/2018

The One You Should Hire

Jennifer is amazing! I’m so glad multiple people recommended her. The pictures turned out beautiful and she went above and beyond to make sure that we had great pictures to commemorate our big day. Taking so many photos can be a bit of a chore for the bride and groom (if you’re like us and not used to being the center of attention) but she had such a great attitude and made us feel really comfortable posing for photos. She knows weddings and gave us advice about lots of other things outside of photography! She really gets to know her clients and is such a nice and calm person to work with. I would absolutely recommend her for engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 07/22/2019

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Rehearsal Dinner

I have only known Jennifer for a few months but I have watched her work for awhile. She had a booth at the last Wedding Festivals in June and her work was incredible! She captures amazing moments! Great work Jennifer!