Greenville, SC 29615 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Stuart Photography

Simply put, I love seeing people in love. After each wedding shoot, I feel more grateful, excited, and blessed to have the position of being a photographer. I get to capture the happiest day in each couple's life and that is such a thrill for me. It's the look on her Dad's face as he sees his "little girl" in her wedding dress. It's watching the groom try to act calm and cool in front of his groomsmen as he nervously fidgets with his tie. It's the expression of sheer joy as each couple makes their way back down the aisle, taking their first steps together as husband and wife. It's a room of guests with overflowing love and hope for this newly married couple. Photographing these special moments is my passion, and I would love to share that passion with you.

Please contact me through my website: www.jenniferstuartphotography.com. You can also find more information on my style, background, and view an extensive wedding portfolio there.

Follow Jennifer Stuart Photography on

a7fb681e64bcddec Samantha Chase WEDDING 479
annarandywedding 353

79 Reviews for Jennifer Stuart Photography

Emily · Married on 06/27/2020

All time favorite vendor!

Where do I start? Jennifer was our #1 all time favorite vendor and the single best decision that we made for our wedding. Our wedding would not have been nearly as magical without her. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but she truly cares about her clients as people and as friends. As soon as we booked her for our wedding, she sent us a sweet surprise and info packet in the mail. She maintained close and clear communication throughout the entire time we worked together and was very flexible and supportive, even when through the COVID19 pandemic. When things started shutting down with COVID19, Jennifer was the first vendor to reach out to us and ask what she could do to help. She’s genuine, thoughtful, and incredibly easy to work with.

In addition to being a wonderful human being, she’s an extremely talented photographer! We’ve gotten so many compliments on our engagement session and initial wedding photos. (Our wedding was only a week ago & she already sent us a few sneak peak pics!) Our friends and family continue to tell us that every single one of her photos look incredible. Initially, I was nervous about hiring a photographer that worked alone (as opposed to having a team she brings with her on the wedding day), but after seeing *how* she worked during our engagement session, and seeing this again on our wedding day, she was able to get all (and even more) of the shots we ever could have wanted. And every single one of them looks incredible. It’s hard to pick a favorite because every single photo is my favorite :). Just watching her, you can tell that she has a constant list running in her head of the shots she wants to get. She has a clear picture in her mind of how everything will look in each photo, but also how the photographs will look in a set together in your wedding album. Jennifer is amazing at getting both candid shots and posed portraits. She’s very good at telling you what to do (if needed—which I appreciated!!) and stops to fix small things that will improve the photo— like smoothing a hair out of place or asking you to change your angle slightly to make the most flattering photo (which I also very much appreciated!) I even had two friends that asked for her contact info after seeing how efficiently and professionally she handled things at our wedding.

Overall, I can’t express how happy we were with Jennifer. She is an extremely talented photographer. Additionally, she is incredibly organized, communicates well, gets all the shots you could want (and more!), and she has a great eye for design. She’s kind, genuine, truly cares for her clients, and just overall a fantastic person to work with. Out of any and all the recommendations I could give to someone planning a wedding, my #1 recommendation would be to hire Jennifer!! You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mahaffey · Married on 06/13/2020

Simply the best

I can't say enough about how wonderful and talented Jennifer is. We feel so grateful to have been connected with her for our June wedding via our wedding planner, Katie Williams. Because our wedding was a postponement, we hadn't actually met Jennifer until the day of our wedding. As soon as I met her, I felt at ease. Her calm energy eased my nerves and settled me in - making me feel so beautiful and special for the entire day up until the last minute of the night. She was there to capture the most incredibly, special moments for me, my husband, our families and our dear friends. Tears as I write this. I will forever have the memory of her grasping my arm before my first look with my daddy, telling me what he had just said: "this one was different." A beautiful memory I have only because of her. She is special. And her pictures, stunning. Family and friends have raved about her and our pictures since June 13. A million thanks to you, Jennifer. Look no further, y'all, she's simply the best.

Sent on 07/23/2020

Jennifer Raffa · Married on 08/03/2019

The best in the business!

Jennifer was the first vendor I reached out to after getting engaged and securing a date and I am so absolutely grateful that she was available to photograph our journey, starting with our engagement photos to my bridals and ultimately our wedding day. She is hands down one of THE BEST decisions we made in choosing our vendors for our wedding. Jennifer has such a calm presence about her and helps make sure her couples are comfortable throughout the entire process. This was especially nice given that planning a wedding can be stressful in itself. She is extremely flexible with scheduling. When our engagement session was rained out on the first date we chose she immediately moved her schedule around to fit us in for that same week! She is such a thoughtful person and truly cares about her couples. Her talent in photography is amazing and unparalleled. She is an expert in this field and manages to capture all of the special moments and details of the day in the most beautiful and meaningful way. She had our galleries done in record time and was always so responsive to communication. I will forever be grateful to Jennifer for allowing us the opportunity to look at our photos and relive our day in such a genuine way for years to come! I highly recommend Jennifer for your wedding photos and also make sure to contact her early in your planning process so you don't miss out!

Sent on 08/27/2019

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Rehearsal Dinner

I have only known Jennifer for a few months but I have watched her work for awhile. She had a booth at the last Wedding Festivals in June and her work was incredible! She captures amazing moments! Great work Jennifer!

• Greenville, 29615 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jennifer Stuart Photography)