North Royalton, North Royalton, OH 44133 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Obringer - Wedding Vocalist

Jennifer Obringer is a professional vocalist based in North Royalton, Ohio that specializes in wedding ceremony music. Talented vocalist Jennifer Obringer will assist you in your ceremony planning process by providing suggestions and recommendations for musical selections, though she is also flexible enough to learn new songs on request. With a focus on providing her clients with beautiful music that reflects and celebrates their unique love story, Jennifer Obringer will expertly entertain your guests before, during and after your walk down the aisle.

Serving the greater Cleveland area, Jennifer Obringer provides professional vocals for wedding ceremonies. She is willing to travel for weddings outside of Cleveland for an additional fee. Event services offered include the following:

• Soloist vocalist

0dc8bb5f4c3d7114 PotO
0dc8bb5f4c3d7114 PotO

4 Reviews for Jennifer Obringer - Wedding Vocalist

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2016

Jennifer sang at my wedding and did an AMAZING job! She has such a beautiful voice! She was also great to work with and met with us several months before our wedding to help us choose songs. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 08/13/2016

Jennifer sang for my wedding, and did a fantastic job! She offered many suggestions as my husband and I were not sure what we wanted, and many guests asked later about her because they were so impressed with her beautiful voice! Very easy to work with and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Karen · Married on 06/30/2016

Jennifer sang with my brother at my wedding in 2012. My music director at the church was very particular about soloists, and Jennifer worked with us to ensure readiness. She even had her music director write a letter to mine. My wedding was 4 hours away from her residence, so she took the initiative to meet with a local church director, along with my brother, and practice together. The music was beautiful, and my picky music director even said he enjoyed working with her after the wedding, and was impressed with her talent and skill.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jennifer Obringer - Wedding Vocalist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist