Alexandre Marr Piano

21 W North St., Akron, OH 44304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Alexandre Marr Piano

Alexandre Marr Piano is a professional musician from Akron, Ohio. Alexandre is available as a soloist and accompanist at weddings, cocktail hours, showers, and other special events in the Northeast Ohio area. Alexandre Marr Piano takes the time to understand his clients’ musical tastes and needs, ensuring that their wedding’s atmosphere has just the right soundtrack.

Alexandre Marr Piano’s extensive classical repertoire will fit your wedding’s atmosphere and enhance the beauty of your special day. In addition to his standard collection, Alexandre Marr Piano is more than happy to learn new songs to truly personalize your experience. Services provided by Alexander Marr Piano Include:

• Consultation

• Videos 2

30 Reviews for Alexandre Marr Piano

Lisa · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Alexandre is a brilliant musician. He is personable, dependable, and extremely easy to work with.
    For our daughter and her husband-to-be, Alexandre beautifully played all their ceremony song choices. Additionally, he was helpful in suggesting other pieces that complimented their personalities and everyone enjoyed.
    The guests continued to talk about Alexandre and his amazing talent after he departed. We would not hesitate to ask him to play again at a future event.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Alexandre Marr Piano's reply:

Lisa, it was my pleasure and I'm so happy everything went so well :)
    Thank you again for having me at the ceremony!

Christine Creed · Married on 11/27/2018

Fantastic Wedding Pianist!

My fiancé and I hired Alexandre for our wedding ceremony & reception. He was recommended by friends who hired him for their ceremony. Alex took time to prepare the music we wanted for our wedding. He was open to suggestions for songs we liked and did use them. On our wedding day, he was prompt and professional and the music was outstanding! Our guests enjoyed his music very much and Alex took requests at the reception! Our guests continuously asked who is this person? He is an amazing artist and we would not hesitate to hire him again for any special event!

Alexandre Marr Piano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Tangier Banquet & Event center
    Tangier Banquet & Event center Banquet Halls

The Tangier highly recommends Alexandre Marr as a pianist for any occasion! He entertained guests during cocktail hour for the Borkowski/Patzkowski wedding here at The Tangier on June 16. Alexandre did a lovely job welcoming guests with his amazing talent as they entered the venue and mingled throughout cocktail hour.

• 21 W North St. Akron, Ohio, 44304 See on map