Closed, Toledo, OH 43614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Jennifer Mott Photography

Jennifer is a true professional...her work is beautiful and she is so great to work with!! She had to deal with cold weather when outside engagement pictures were done, and constant rain the day of the wedding. She did it all with calm and was inventive about how to work around the rain.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2014

Jennifer is incredible. She is easy to work with, priced well and took beautiful photos of our wedding day. I am SO HAPPY we decided on Jennifer. Her and her assistant were troopers out in the snow for us for our February wedding. When we met with her and discussed what we were looking for, I told her that deciding on a photographer was my greatest fear for the wedding. She completed eliminated my fear by really listening and figuring out what kind of photos we wanted. She didn't pressure us at all, which we appreciated. I posted about 750 pictures of the wedding on Facebook. That's how great they were! Thank you so much Jennifer for capturing our amazing day.

Sent on 06/10/2014

I was very impressed with Jennifer and her assistant Jen on our wedding day. Both photographers stayed the entire time- from getting ready until the end of the reception. Jennifer was very professional and very friendly. She was totally open to our ideas, and even though it rained on our wedding day (outside ceremony) she was super cooperative and fun. She and her assistant worked their butts off and I couldn't be happier with their services. Jennifer has a really creative eye and is very friendly, her services are very fairly priced, and I recommend this awesome service!

Sent on 10/24/2012

• Crowning Celebrations
    Crowning Celebrations Wedding Planners

LOVE working with Jennifer Mott Photography! She is a true pro! She makes the day so easy because she is so sweet and easy going. Our couples have fun with Jennifer and their reactions are natural because she allows them to be their selves in the moment. She is also very quick to capture what's going on! Whenever I review her images of the day, I am always amazed at when and where she captured "that shot". She really thinks of the entire event and all the details. She has a great eye for detail and captures the event with real beauty and timelessness. Your photographs from Jennifer Mott will be ones to cherish forever and will evoke many memories!

• Closed Toledo, OH, 43614 See on map