Jennifer Jeffrey Hair and Makeup

Plano, TX View map

I specialize in Upstyling, Airbrush Makeup, Color, Cuts, and Great Length Extensions. I absolutely love making everyone feel gorgeous and flawless on their day. I have been in the industry for over 8 years and have enjoyed every bit of it!

Sarah Married on 07/18/2010
    I loved working with Jennifer! Not only is she incredibly talented at what she does, but she was incredibly professional and very friendly. At my trial appointment, all I had to do was show her a picture of what I was thinking about for my hair and she took it from there. She created an updo that worked perfectly for my hair and face shape and the makeup she applied looked stunning without being over-done. She was very responsive to my desires and preferences and was always easy to get in touch with. On the day of my wedding, she arrived at the site early and stayed until I was ready to put on my veil, which she kindly assisted with. It was fun sharing my excitement and jitters with her as she did my hair and makeup and she made the experience very personal. After she finished my hair and makeup, I felt (and looked) beautiful. My hair and makeup stayed in tact all day, through the Texas heat and a lot of dancing. Working with Jennifer was a joy and she helped make my wedding day perfect! I highly recommend her to any bride getting married in DFW.
    Christina Married on 01/10/2010
    She did a great job on all my bridesmaids as well as me. Highly recommend her!!!!
    Kelly Married on 07/25/2009
    Jennifer has been not only my hairstylist for over 2 years but she is just as gifted in makeup as well. When I was looking for hair/makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding day, I knew I had to go with the best since this was such an important day and these pictures would last forever! Jennifer did an INCREDIBLE job and I have received more comments and complements on my photos because she was able to turn me into a princess!! I've been to a lot of "top salons" in Dallas and Jennifer is by far one of the best stylists I've come across and for a reasonable rate. If you're looking for touch up color, a new look, or a heavy makeover for your wedding day, I HIGHLY recommend her work!!! She's incredible and can do ANYTHING!

Maria Leinen Photography Maria Leinen Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is one of the most talented hair & makeup artists I've ever seen. I first was introduced to her when she styled hair for the models in a wedding workshop I attended. If you want to feel gorgeous and look stunning all day long, then Jennifer is the best choice! She is the only one I refer my brides to for their special day!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Jennifer Jeffrey Hair and Makeup to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Plano, 75024
Location of (Jennifer Jeffrey Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding