845 A Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Bearden Photography

"I could not have asked for a better photographer than Jennifer. She puts great quality and effort into her job and it is self-evident in the pictures she produces. We love our pictures and our service from Jennifer in providing anything we needed!"--From a wedding March 7, 2009

Professionally trained, I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Photography from the University of Delaware. Charleston weddings are one of my favorite things to photograph. In this beautiful city, there are so many wonderful places to tie the knot and I would love to tell the story of your wedding. As your wedding photographer I will tell the entire story of your special day, from beginning to end, from the small special details, to the larger, bigger picture. I strive to capture the true heart of the event. For portrait sittings, Charleston has so many scenic places to go. For a portrait sitting we can go to the one of the beautiful beaches, a park, your backyard, or to my studio for a classic look. As a mother of two, I know that each and every moment is special one and I would love to capture one for you. As your photographer, I promise to give you my very best - each and every time.

4ef5bca68efd6211 1245250630651 ww9
4ef5bca68efd6211 1245250630651 ww9
ww9

38 Reviews for Jennifer Bearden Photography

Margie · Married on 07/16/2016

Two photos were posted immediately on her website and were creative (black and white was beautiful . Thank you, I can't wait to see all the photos.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Meghan · Married on 08/22/2015

Jennifer and her assistant were two of my favorite vendors from my wedding day! They were both so professional and eased my nerves (we had a minor shower during the ceremony). They made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and relaxed for photos, making everything feel so natural. Her assistant helped with my dress, held an umbrella over my head and made sure I was ok at all times. I had seen Jennifer's portfolio on her website and 100% had to have her for my wedding...take a look and you'll see why. She's so talented and half the time I didn't even know she was there snapping pictures! I can't wait to see our photos!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Emilee · Married on 06/20/2015

Jennifer photographed our wedding & rehearsal dinner and did a fabulous job! I highly recommend her. She was wonderful to work with, very professional, and didn't miss a thing! I keep looking at our photos over & over and seriously love every single one. We will definitely cherish all our photographs for the rest of our lives & I'm so glad we had an amazing photographer to do so!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jennifer Bearden Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount

• A.Caldwell Events
    A.Caldwell Events Wedding Planners

We LOVE working with Jennifer! Her work is amazing, and she is so friendly and professional. She is by far one of the best photographers in Charleston!

• Charleston Events Hair and Makeup
    Charleston Events Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Jennifer Bearden Photography And her work is stunning!

• Maddison Row
    Maddison Row Wedding Dresses

Jennifer Bearden is the most talented, customer service oriented, and professional wedding photographer that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Her work is fabulous and her level of skill is unmatched for her price point. She is who I both recommend and use personally, and that says alot!

• 845 A Savannah Highway Charleston, 29407 See on map