1 Main Street, North Smithfield, RI 02896 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Jenna Lynn Photography

Hey, I'm Jenna! A wife, history buff, traveler, cat-lady, and a mom to one beautiful little boy.

I always knew that I was meant to be a photographer, but my love for weddings was kickstarted in 2014 when I married my junior-high sweetheart (and assistant) Will. I love people and I love telling stories. And I love photography because it lets me enjoy both. I'm constantly being inspired by the world around me and each person that I work with makes me love what I do even more. Every time I pick up the camera, my goal is capture real, personal memories that embrace each unique story.

My style is a blend of fine-art and documentary photography. Having studied both Fine-Art and Design in college, I’ve learned to combine both techniques to create genuine, beautiful, and fun images. It's easy to take a nice picture, but it's another thing to capture a moment that warms your heart.

I'm a romantic. I'm sensitive and passionate. And I don’t take the blessing of love for granted. Every moment, every gesture is priceless and I want to capture that with sincerity and an attention to detail. I absolutely love seeing my couples from the perspective of their friends and families. To experience that intimacy, love, and joy on one of the most important days of your life is an incredible honor. Being a photographer isn't magic–The true magic exists in the memories being made beyond the camera. And that is the beautiful story that I strive to tell.

Follow Jenna Lynn Photography on

Videos 2 Videos

9 Reviews for Jenna Lynn Photography

1 User photo

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Jenna was amazing! She took every picture we wanted and more! She captured the sweet candid moments between my husband and I that we didn’t even know she photographed until we got our sneak peeks! She made everything simple on our wedding day and perfectly captured all the memories we can look back on for years to come!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenna was absolutely an amazing photographer and we couldn't have imagined hiring any one else! From the very beginning, Jenna was extremely kind and helpful and guided us through the entire process. Jenna and her husband, Will, did our engagement photo shoot. My husband and I had never taken professional photos before, so initially we felt kind of awkward and not sure how to pose. Jenna and her husband Will were so easy going and easy to work with, and they told us exactly what to do and made us feel really comfortable and we had a lot of fun, too! The photos came out perfect, and made us really excited for our wedding photos. They day of the wedding went flawlessly. Jenna and Will did such an amazing job. They made sure we got all the shots we wanted. They were so great with my flower girl and ring bearer (both 4-6 years old). The day was such a whirl wind, and they made sure everything was perfect. A couple days after the wedding we received some sneak peek photos, about 30, and I was floored. They were stunning! I was so happy and so excited for the full gallery. We received our full gallery and a highlight video and I relived the best day ever all over again. I am so in love with the work that Jenna has done and I could not be happier. I have already recommended her to two of my friends, and I highly recommend her to everyone looking for a professional, kind, talented photographer that can really put that something special into your photos.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Jenna Lynn Photography Pricing

Jenna Lynn Photography Price Rates

• 522 Black Plain Rd North Smithfield, 02896 See on map
    (Phone number)
    4017493660 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Jenna Lynn Photography)