6 Ridge Rd, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number

About Jenifer Studio Photography

Jenifer Studio will capture the love, joy and emotion of your special moments. All weddings are unique; therefore your photos should be too. When you look back at your photos, the memories will come alive and you will relive that day once again.

We offer a combination of Traditional and Contemporary styles with both posed and photojournalistic types of picture.

Follow Jenifer Studio Photography on

31 Reviews for Jenifer Studio Photography

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect day

Let me start off by saying my wedding day was the PERFECT day, from the weather to the ceremony and the flowers and most definitely the reception. Jenifer Studio came recommended from my venue, the Valley Regency. I had looked at about five other photographers, but I really fell in love with her pictures and how real she was during out meeting. She was very accommodating as well, she gave me everything I wanted. I had two photographers for the day, a videographer, as well as a complimentary engagement shoot. As part of my package I am also getting 150 thank you cards too which is so awesome.

On the day of the wedding, she and her second photographer, Jimmy, as well as the videographer Johan was all there a half hour early. I cannot tell you enough how amazing Jimmy was. He was with me and my bridesmaids the entire time and captured every photo that I wanted. He was AMAZING. If there is anything I would tell you is that you need to request him. He got every moment and really captured our day from the prep to the night shots during the reception. What I really liked about Jenifer and Jimmy is that they really knew the venue and what pictures to take and where to maximize our memories.

It literally took about two weeks to get all of my pictures back and they are just as perfect as the day. Not only were they great that day, she was so prompt with the pictures. I have heard horror stories about waiting for months for the pictures, but not with Jenifer.

I have had an amazing experience so far with Jenifer, and I cannot wait to see the video when I get it back. I really feel like she has become a friend.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • O

liv · Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn’t have imagined better!!!

Jenifer studio came highly recommended to us and upon first meeting with Jenifer we knew she was the photographer we wanted. Jenifer is extremely organized, patient, and professional. The first meeting my husband and I spent 2 hours going through everything with Jen and never felt rushed. She answered all our questions, showed us ideas we might want to use, and gave us an abundance of relief knowing that she is truly amazing at her job. The day of our wedding 11/17/18, we had ordered 2 photographers and 2 videographers that went to my family house and my husband’s family house. They arrived early and all day were amazing to both my husband and I. Jimmy was the photographer at my house before seeing my husband at the church and he was amazing at telling me how to pose, when to get the shot and all with a great attitude. Within the next day after our wedding Jen sent us an email with an update of when to expect our wedding video and our photos. My husband and I were so pleased with start to finish of planning everything with Jen, from drawing up a contract to the end of the night at the wedding. Jen, Jimmy and team kept everyone in good spirits and captured beautifully the best day of our lives.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Jenifer & her team are outstanding photographers! Our pictures are breathtaking and capture the true essence of our wedding day. Their enthusiasm and charismatic attitudes kept us laughing, stress-free and ready for our day. They were timely, professional, and friendly- everything you need when working with with a team for your wedding day.
    We also received our pictures soon after our wedding, making it easy to share with family and friends. My gratitude is forever endless to this one of a kind studio. If you are looking for nothing short of excellence, choose Jenifer Studio!

Sent on 11/23/2018