Eatontown, NJ 60701 Map · Phone number

About Jenelle Kappe Photography

Jenelle has an incomparable and unobtrusive photojournalistic approach to her wedding photography. She is not just a photographer, but an artist. She has the ability to capture the sweet silent passion of not only the bride and groom but of your entire wedding day. She is amazing to work with and a pleasure to work with. Hire her - you will not be dissappointed!!

Follow Jenelle Kappe Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mônica Patrício Photography
jnk 5163 51 376809 1572690342
jk2 8559 51 376809 1572690338
jk2 4627 51 376809 1572690340
Jenelle Kappe Photography
cheney butterfoss jenellekappephotography butterfoss089509152018wdph0274 0 51 376809 1572690342
keep jk2 7914copy 2 51 376809 1572690335
sentimental 3
GorgeousWinterWeddingNJDealCountryClubPhotoRomanceblog
vinke028503152014jk0296 2
Jenelle Kappe Photography
baltimore wedding photo tree engagement artistic r
harbour island wedding photographer bahamas0235
jnk 5024 51 376809 1572690169
roma 12082018wd jk054 51 376809 1572690347

44 Reviews for Jenelle Kappe Photography

Sarah B. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Stunning Photos & Kind

Jenelle is fantastic! Her photography completely highlights the emotion of the day, including beautiful lighting, candids and capturing every single perfect moment. Her photos are nothing short of stunning. After completely changing our wedding (including cutting our guest list and dealing with some unforeseen vendor issues) due to COVID, we were in search of a new photographer. Jenelle was incredibly flexible, kind and understanding of our situation and we immediately hired her. Jenelle & Parker both have the unique ability to quickly take thousands of pictures, while keeping the room calm and providing clear direction (even to a large group of loud young adults...) We also used Jenelle for our rehearsal dinner which was 100% worth it. I am so grateful that we have these photos forever and look forward to working with Jenelle on more family milestones in the future.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Jenelle Kappe Photography's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day Sarah!! Although it was due to difficult circumstances that the universe connected us, I am so thankful that it did!!
    Thank you for your kind words, amazing support and for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!! I can't wait for the next celebration!!
  • Mara

Mara V. · Married on 10/05/2019

MVP Vendor of the Night!

Jenelle and Parker were the MVPs on our wedding day. Not only did they make the entire process fun and engaging, but they also went ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. Jenelle helped bustle my train when my mom and MOH couldn't figure it out, and Parker tied my husband's tie for him when he couldn't figure it out due to nerves. Parker made sure my hubby ate throughout the day and calmed his nerves. Jenelle was SO incredible the whole day; she floated around capturing all of the prep seamlessly, she managed to wrangle both of our (very difficult) families for pictures, and most importantly, she made the entire experience fun and memorable. Her warmth and sense of humor were refreshing and welcomed on one of the craziest days of our lives. I would recommend both Jenelle and Parker in a heartbeat. They will be our go-to photographers for all of our future milestones.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jenelle Kappe Photography's reply:

Oh Mara!! This warms my heart so!! Thank you SO very much for your kind words and choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!! From the day we chatted on the phone many moons ago - I knew your day was going to be a special one!! It was a true honor and we look forward to being a part of your amazing adventure together!!
  • Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 08/24/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING

Jenelle and Parker are honestly the best in the biz. Their work is beautiful and truly captured the love between my now husband and I. They have a unique style of photography that stands out from the rest. It is romantic, intimate and highlights the love between two people like I’ve never seen before. In addition to that they are full service and by that I mean they were there for me when my bridal bouquet got stolen (Parker ran to the church to try and find it), Jenelle helped me fix my fake eyelash hanging on by a thread, and she figured out to make my veil work when everyone couldn’t. They are awesome people and an amazing team that I would hire again and again!! Though they are a bit pricey, I think it’s personally well worth it for all you get and the level of service you receive. PLEASE HIRE THEM if you have the option too!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jenelle Kappe Photography's reply:

Nicole, thank you SO very much for your kind words and again - thank you even more for choosing us to be a part of your gorgeous wedding day!! We had a blast at your wedding and we look forward to watching you and Dennis build a beautiful life together!! You are surrounded by incredible people!! Thank you for the honor of capturing your wedding day!!!

Jenelle Kappe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7450
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Dea + Bean Wedding Invitations

I am constantly blown away by Jenelle's creative and unique vision and her eagerness to please! I would highly recommend her fantastic work to anyone! Plus, she's a doll and an absolute pleasure to to work with to boot.

• Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenelle and her team are super talented!! They have great energy and take amazing photos!! Anyone who uses Jenelle will not be disappointed.

• Viva L'Event NC Wedding Planners

We love Jenelle's style and making the couple feel comfortable during their shoot and having them really open up and capture that perfect moment!

• Eatontown, NJ, 60701 See on map
    7329966397 (Other Phone Number)
    Serving NJ & Chicago Areas
    Location of (Jenelle Kappe Photography)

Jenelle Kappe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jenelle Kappe Photography include in the starting price?

Jenelle Kappe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jenelle Kappe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jenelle Kappe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Jenelle Kappe Photography offer?

Jenelle Kappe Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jenelle Kappe Photography offer?

Jenelle Kappe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jenelle Kappe Photography offer for wedding events?

Jenelle Kappe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jenelle Kappe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenelle Kappe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.