Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number

About Jenelle Kappe Photography

Jenelle has an incomparable and unobtrusive photojournalistic approach to her wedding photography. She is not just a photographer, but an artist. She has the ability to capture the sweet silent passion of not only the bride and groom but of your entire wedding day. She is amazing to work with and a pleasure to work with. Hire her - you will not be dissappointed!!

Follow Jenelle Kappe Photography on

sentimental 3
GorgeousWinterWeddingNJDealCountryClubPhotoRomanceblog
vinke028503152014jk0296 2
Jenelle Kappe Photography
baltimore wedding photo tree engagement artistic r
harbour island wedding photographer bahamas0235

Jenelle Kappe Photography 3
Jenelle Kappe Photography 4
Jenelle Kappe Photography 5

Emiline · Married on 12/10/2016

Jenelle came highly reviewed by several friends. I had high hopes after seeing the beautiful photographs she took at several of my friend’s weddings. My husband and I were married in December, and Jenelle absolutely exceeded our very lofty expectations.

She was SO easy to work with and made the entire day run smoothly. We never felt pressured by her. Additionally, she was able to work with us on a super tight schedule (working against sunset) and still capture hundreds of beautiful shots in a very short amount of time.

Her second shooter was great. Very friendly and had a great eye. Having the two shooters was definitely worth it because it enabled us to have photos of the guys AND the girls getting ready.

My husband and I want to get married again just so we have an excuse to have more photos taken by Jenelle. I don’t know what else to say, she is just awesome.

Jenelle is awesome! She is truly a gifted photographer and is also very personable. She made everything so easy and took some beautiful shots! Hire her now!!!!!

Deb · Married on 06/24/2016

The day I got engaged I knew I wanted Jenelle to be our wedding photographer! As a long time admirer of her work, having Jenelle photograph our special day was really the only "must have" on my wedding list. I was thrilled that she was available, willing to travel to Maryland, and had options that fit our budget.

A year and a half after the wedding, our family and friends are STILL talking about how great Jenelle and Parker were and they're not even referring to our gorgeous photos! We constantly hear guests tell us that it looked like our photographers were actually having fun and how it made them so much more comfortable. I will forever be grateful to Jenelle and Parker for capturing all of our special moments on film and for being a fun and unforgettable part of our wedding day. I can't recommend Jenelle highly enough!

Jenelle Kappe Photography 6
    Jenelle Kappe Photography 7
    Jenelle Kappe Photography 8
    Jenelle Kappe Photography 9
    Jenelle Kappe Photography 10

Jenelle Kappe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Dea + Bean
    Dea + Bean Wedding Invitations

I am constantly blown away by Jenelle's creative and unique vision and her eagerness to please! I would highly recommend her fantastic work to anyone! Plus, she's a doll and an absolute pleasure to to work with to boot.

• Annaliese & Co.
    Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenelle and her team are super talented!! They have great energy and take amazing photos!! Anyone who uses Jenelle will not be disappointed.

• Viva L'Event NC
    Viva L'Event NC Wedding Planners

We love Jenelle's style and making the couple feel comfortable during their shoot and having them really open up and capture that perfect moment!

• Chicago See on map
    7329966397 (Other Phone Number)
    Serving NJ & Chicago Areas