Forked River, NJ 08731 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,850
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Portraits By The Bay

Portraits by the Bay was founded 10 years ago, however, I began my journey into photography at age 17. My primary interests consisted of people and places and how through travel the photos took on a journalistic approach. What really intrigued me most was how these people related to their environment. Friends and family who viewed my photos let it be known that I had found my niche.

My familiarity with the area has specialized my business in coastal weddings and I believe it truly shows in my work. I have a non-traditional, journalistic approach to reveal the story of your most important day all with an unobtrusive presence.

My belief is to be as casual and light-hearted as possible to keep the day moving smoothly. I truly love what I do because I get to go to work doing something that I have always enjoyed. And the best part of it is that it's always a happy occasion with many new relationships to be made.

Follow Portraits By The Bay on

Portraits By The Bay 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer McAndrew · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful!

From beginning to end, we loved working with Portraits by the Bay. We first met one of their photographers, Matt, at a bridal event and immediately felt like we had found a company we really clicked with. We initially booked them for photography only, but ended up having them do our videographer as well. The Portraits staff was amazingly responsive and answered my hundreds of questions quickly and accurately. They were SO incredibly wonderful the day of. There was a fire down the road from the venue and the WHOLE town was covered in a blanket of smoke, and Plans A and B for photos were both impossible. I didn't know what to do and they figured out somewhere for us to go and the unplanned pictures came out amazing! I'm so glad we worked with Portraits by the Bay :)

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Portraits By The Bay 14
    Portraits By The Bay 15

Dana Tattoli · Married on 04/06/2019

Love love love

We loved working with Portraits by the Bay! Jason knows what he is doing and kept us on time with the day. We planned with him our timeline for the day and he was very flexible with allowing us to take pictures at multiple places. We got married a week ago and already have our gallery. We love every single photo taken, which we normally hate how we come out in photos. Jason and his crew were amazing to work with. They were professional and fun at the same time! We would recommend everyone to use them!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Valerie · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfection!

We found Portraits by The Bay through our venue and could not have been happier! They were professional and made they day fun and were able to keep things moving. We got our pictures back within 4 days and were blown away by the quality. They were incredible and really captured the whole wedding from start to finish!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Portraits By The Bay FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Forked River, 08731 See on map