1540 Hastings Ave, Port Townsend, WA 98368 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Jen Lee Light

Photographer for 10 years now.

Specifically, I’m a life events photographer. I work with people that have a significant life event, and want to enjoy it, knowing that someone (me) will capture meaningful moments.

Usually — for someone who photographs people — I’m most often among other animals. Bird calling, bear hugging, tree climbing nature freak.

Daily, I share coffee and conversation with an incredible man — a minimalist with too many books. Mother to an energetic little boy who looks just like his father and acts just like his mother. It’s a healthy challenge.

Philosophically, I like to think of light as my medium, the moment my canvas.

Live in the moment. I'll capture it.

Follow Jen Lee Light on

Jen Lee Light 2
Jen Lee Light 3
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 05/12/2018

We found Jen Lee online while searching for a photographer on the peninsula for our Port Townsend wedding. We spoke on the phone and had to make it happen! (You’ll understand what i mean once you speak to her) Jen is amazing. She spent time learning more about each of us personally so that she could do her best work capturing the little moments of our big day. The experience on the wedding day was seamless. She showed up with a game plan but still left room for spontaneity. We’ve only seen a 7 image preview and can hardly handle the suspense as we wait to see the rest! Thanks a million Jen <3

Jen Lee Light 4
    Jen Lee Light 5
    Jen Lee Light 6

Sydney · Married on 04/29/2017

Jen is AMAZING. She takes the time to get to know you so that she can take pictures that reflect your personality. She went above and beyond with every request, and her photos were stunning. She made my wedding look like it was a fairy tale, and her edits are perfect. If you want someone to capture the moment perfectly, then she is your lady.

Powers · Married on 08/16/2015

Jen was sweet, kind, hilarious and so relaxing and professional to work with. She really struck the perfect balance. She took the time to get to know my husband and I which made those personal wedding shots easier. The family and wedding party loved her and everyone was very impressed. and the end product - the pictures - were amazing. Really an amazing person to work with - I felt honored to have her photograph my wedding!

Jen Lee Light FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints