New York, NY View map Visit website

BEST WEDDING MAKEUP ARTIST -- BY: ALLURE MAGAZINE

JEN CAYLE GAUM is a Professional Makeup Artist + Beauty Expert based in NYC who specializes in weddings. Jen has been working in the beauty industry for over 20 years and is the founder of Sam + Maddy Makeup (her own makeup line). She is known for creating radiant, dewey skin and for her GLOW that naturally lights her clients up from the inside out. Her philosophy is that makeup isn't meant to mask or hide; it's a tool for revealing your own natural beauty. Jen will authentically highlight your best features and focus on brightening, texturizing and enhancing so each couple will look and feel like themselves, but BETTER and with more confidence than ever before. — What more can a soon-to-be-wed ask for on their Wedding Day?

Jen will make sure that you will love the way you look and feel on what will be one of the most important and memorable days of your life.You’ll smile with confidence in all those photos knowing you’ll be the most gorgeous that you can be. Let Jen be there for you on this epic day and send you down the aisle looking and feeling naturally stunning!

Wedding Makeup Services --

Jen provides onsite makeup services for couples and their wedding party to prepare in the comfort of their home, hotel, or dressing suite. Her own makeup and skincare line features an array of products formulated with natural ingredients to create a healthy, radiant and dewy appearance. Jen can also accommodate an array of aesthetics and skin types.

Jen is available for Wedding Makeup for the Bride, Groom and Wedding Party, Wedding Trials, Wedding Showers, Wedding Rehearsals and more.

Please email or call Jen for availability and pricing.

jen@jencaylegaum.com

917-685-3933

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Amy S. Married on 05/16/2020

Jen is amazing! The best experience!

I had the most incredible experience working with Jen from beginning to end! First of all her incredible energy is contagious to be around and she is a true professional when it comes to what she does. Jen is incredibly passionate about applying makeup and making you glow both inside and out. She made coordinating makeup for myself and a few family members the day of my wedding so seamless. Jen also applied makeup for my engagement pictures, wedding shower and rehearsal dinner. Also my pictures turned out amazing and the best part is I look like myself but better. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend Jen enough.

Jen Cayle Gaum's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It was an absolute pleasure and I was thrilled to be a part of your special day! I am so happy you liked the makeup!
  • Ariane
    Ariane G. Married on 12/22/2019

Jen is the best I have worked with!

Jen did my makeup for my wedding and she was amazing. I had butterflies before she arrived - pre wedding nerves - and she was like a ray of sunshine. She put me at ease immediately! The make up was flawless. I felt like the most gorgeous version of myself - and the makeup was as perfect at the end of the night as it was at the beginning. I have used Jen many times since my wedding for events and business engagements. She is my go-to and I highly recommend her.

Jen Cayle Gaum's reply:

Thank you so much! you were an absolutely radiant bride and I was honored to be a part of your day!!
    Katherine Married on 11/04/2017

Best experience with Jen Cayle Gaum

Jen was an amazing makeup artist for our wedding and wedding party (held on different days). She is incredibly easy to work with, and brought a very calming and reassuring presence to an otherwise stressful day -- Jen immediately puts you at ease. Most importantly, she did an outstanding job with everyone's makeup. Everyone looked and felt beautiful thanks to Jen's incredible talent and ability to translate a vision into reality.

We could not have been happier with how we looked -- I cannot recommend Jen and her team enough!

Jen Cayle Gaum's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine! You were a beautiful bride and i loved working with you and your friends and family as well!

Deals

Jen Cayle Gaum 1
Gift

With the purchase of a Wedding Makeup Package (minimum $1000) You will Receive a complimentary Makeup lesson (valued at $300).

Get your own personalized makeup routine and learn how to GLOW every single day.

Expires 2 Months after the date of your wedding.

Both parties must agree on date, time and location

Travel fees may apply

Pricing

Team

Founder

HI and Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time andI would love to be a part of it! I am a Professional Makeup Artist//Educator and the Founder of two Makeup lines. I have 20 years of experience working with women all over the world as a Beauty Expert. My specialty is Wedding Makeup and the GLOW I create (both inside and out) on one of the most important and memorable days of your life. My philosophy is that makeup isn't meant to mask or hide; it's a tool for revealing your, own natural beauty. I will authentically highlight your best features and focus on brightening, texturizing and enhancing so you look like yourself, but BETTER — What more can you ask for on your Wedding Day?

New York, New York New York, NY, 10011
Location of (Jen Cayle Gaum)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding